/HTG/: FRONT COMPANY ROUNDUP

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bpqCB
archive.is/8ovsU
archive.is/uqSu6
archive.is/ajAdz
archive.is/QWdSn
archive.is/B2eEj
archive.is/hhnc7
archive.is/muGgA
archive.is/NaFGD
archive.is/GJ6NT
manta.com/c/mtg4bj8/quail-creek-trading-inc
archive.is/vDMMw
archive.is/kQy7b
manta.com/c/mmlvkj9/barillas-trucking
complex.com/pop-culture/2013/07/ways-to-tell-a-business-is-a-drug-front/
archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/brainiac/2014/04/how_to_spot_a_m.html
quora.com/What-are-common-front-businesses-for-money-laundering
quora.com/What-are-some-tell-tale-signs-that-a-business-is-being-used-to-launder-money
mercurynews.com/2008/02/16/cia-front-companies-ineffectiveness-exposed/
complex
unvis.it/complex.com/pop-culture/2013/07/ways-to-tell-a-business-is-a-drug-front
chat-avenue.com/boysonlychat.html
chat-avenue.com/girlsonlychat.html
archive.is/tjimN
archive.is/37aPq
archive.is/5TLMs
archive.is/nbN6g
archive.is/IMYgt
youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Search area we are looking at currently for front companies. Post your findings here with links and a basic gesalt that summarizes why it's a front (non-informative website, location looks unused/is for rent, strange number of cameras on building etc.).

Search zone with no vectors

Bumpty Bampffff

I've identified a number of front companies just looking around for 20 minutes on Google Maps, if we had 3-4 eyes on this would not be very hard since the area we're looking at is mainly Vernon.

First up is SeaStar International Inc. and the businesses around it.

2450 E 23rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90058

Linked website reveals that it is actually a Chinese company distributing what looks to be counterfeit goods

>chinese language site
archive.is/bpqCB
>english site
archive.is/8ovsU

The building they supposedly are located in appears to be tenantless when you examine it on Google Maps, sign says that it is available for rent

bumpppp

How did the RAT become a "Zonta Boy?"

What does the female author of this article do for a living now?

The companies around this area are interesting as well.

Next door is DO+BE Clothing, whose website is not viewable unless you are signed in/a member and whose page showing trade shows they're attending is blank. Not saying this is a front, just weird.

>main page
archive.is/uqSu6
>attempt to view collection
archive.is/ajAdz
>upcoming shows - no shows
archive.is/QWdSn
>about us
archive.is/B2eEj

South of the building complex that SeaStar is in are a recycling and garbage company. The garbage company appears legitimate. But the recycling one does not and Street View shows their building is for lease. Their website has little/no info on it other than to list their three locations which are all in areas with DC's in/near them (Santa Monica, Glendale, Anaheim).

>main page
archive.is/hhnc7
>locations
archive.is/muGgA
>contact us
archive.is/NaFGD

Bump! Let's kick some human trafficking ass today boys.

This is more a topic for /EWO/

Is any of this even in LA?

That's a new take on the old classic

Quail Creek Trading, right next to the recycling company similarly looks to be something that it's not

>listed as recycling center
archive.is/GJ6NT
>somehow makes $5 to 10 million a year with 1-4 staff
manta.com/c/mtg4bj8/quail-creek-trading-inc

Also in the area is Barillas Trucking. Interestingly there is a fair amount of info on what they ship. No website though.

>Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration info
archive.is/vDMMw
>company profile
archive.is/kQy7b
>revenue of nearly 1.5 million a year
manta.com/c/mmlvkj9/barillas-trucking

Also in the area is pic related at 2513 E 24th St which would potentially be a spot to repair/do alterations to vehicles.

bamp

Does anyone have any examples of already caught and exposed front companies that they could link in this thread? That could probably help us spot them better.

gang-affiliated coyotes sexually assault women/children migrants and force males into drug dealing and women/children into prostitution to pay for their black market trafficking debts

Just spitballing here. But you want to look at the website's info that it provides, how well kept their facilities are, cameras on the facility etc. Also consider whether or not the business makes too much money for the type of industry they're in.

complex.com/pop-culture/2013/07/ways-to-tell-a-business-is-a-drug-front/

archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/brainiac/2014/04/how_to_spot_a_m.html

quora.com/What-are-common-front-businesses-for-money-laundering

quora.com/What-are-some-tell-tale-signs-that-a-business-is-being-used-to-launder-money

mercurynews.com/2008/02/16/cia-front-companies-ineffectiveness-exposed/

Archive

>complex com/pop-culture/2013/07/ways-to-tell-a-business-is-a-drug-front
unvis.it/complex.com/pop-culture/2013/07/ways-to-tell-a-business-is-a-drug-front

chat-avenue.com/boysonlychat.html
chat-avenue.com/girlsonlychat.html

Pedos I'm sure hang out in these rooms looking for victims.

Don't post any links that could get people in trouble by clicking on them please. Don't know if that's the case with yours, but you can never be too careful.

Also they literally can be hidden in plain view. Like a visa fixing company will literally advertise itself as a travel agency or immigration assistance etc.

See this Chinese company for example which is being pretty blatant about selling "luxury" items when in reality it's probably all fake shit

Bump

Spookanon is late to the thread.

If this place is "literally hidden in plain view" you might want to consider that when picking companies to look at.

I'm just looking at the ones near/around train tracks right now myself.

what's the point of a business? a lot of these brothels are just normal houses

Hertz Trucking seems like it could be a suspicious candidate to me. I've starting recognizing the same companies in suspicious areas, including the seconday DC area A5 talked about.

3575 Ross St Vernon, CA 90058

I'll try to post more of a data dump on the other channel when I find a bunch of stuff at once. Can't type as fast or link as easily with a mobile device which sucks.

I will crosspost whatever you put up over there.

Talked to a friend who hustles in LA and he was telling me he's seen some very odd things in a number of warehouses around Vernon that store clothing/goods he picks up.

Another such business I noticed was CRL manufacturing, their locations are noticeably advantageous if they were to be utilized by the networks I think.

2100 E 38th St Vernon, CA 90058

Bumpin'

Despite our efforts to narrow down the area we are searching, there are still at least 1-200 companies to go through.

This would be easier if we had a few anons helping out.

I'm starting to think the steel companies could be apart of the networks too. They've got some of the biggest warehouses and have the logistics necessary for trafficking. If they're using the rail ways for trafficking then the steel companies who do maintenance on them would have noticed something by now. A5 also mentioned how they use vehicles for railway maintenance for human trafficking and the steel companies would have those I think.

Shills love to harp on us for not finding this thing already when they're usually only a handful of anons working with us at a time. Feels bad man.

bumping

Could be, I looked over Reliance Steel and Aluminum a few days ago but it didn't immediately stand out to me. But then, a place you were looking for wouldn't immediately stand out if it was hidden in plain view.

The businesses that look fraudulent which I posted in this thread are just up the street from Reliance's factory at 2512-2598 E 26th St so it's plausible that you might have something going on there while baiting people into looking at some companies a few streets away.

The credit will be all ours when we finally make a breakthrough though, will be vindicating.

Meatco Provisions has another location btw. Have to search for the company to even find it.

6160 Malburg Way Vernon, CA 90058

WHERE MA BOI FRANK AT

The salt gates are open I see.

Have a benis

Odd, found this Darling Delaware Co which actually appears to be a company called Dar Pro Solutions, or Darling International. One of the things they do is turn "animal and food waste products" into tallow; protein meals, meat and bone meal; and yellow grease

>yellow pages
archive.is/tjimN
>company website
archive.is/37aPq
>history
archive.is/5TLMs
>sustainability of product
archive.is/nbN6g
>involved in health/pharma
archive.is/IMYgt

Why would a company like this have a small office in Vernon? Guess it's clearly not a front though.

F S I
5995 Malburg Way, Vernon, CA 90058

I can barely find any info on this place, have no sign out front from what I can see, and make $2.5 to 5 million with a staff of 5 to 9 employees.

That's in one of the toes though, which we eliminated.

The address directs to a "Fairway Trading Inc."

Whoops, you're right. Need to readjust where my eyes are peekled.

Peeled*

Check out the area near where Quail Creek Trading is located They make $5-10 mil a year with only 1-4 employees.

They must trafficking in some dank ass Yugioh rares to be ringing in that kind of cash.

They're definitely doing something odd.

I'm wondering if companies like that are the distractions placed around MDCs to distract LE in the rare event that they go into that area.

They're definitely smart about how the whole thing is set up, I'll give them that.

Bump

Came upon a treasure trove of old user tweets and got the inside scoop on one of Frank's old acquaintances lads, new Frank material incoming by tonight. Love to all my fellow /frankposters/.

Here's a lil preview, don't want to spoil anything

They've had several decades to think it through.

Nice job bragging about your operation in advance

You'd think shills would get tired of being such faggots, but that theory has yet to hold up.

>41 posts total by these two IDs

>mfw I realize that one of you is likely Frank

Oh look, another retarded shill bragging about their operation thus revealing themselves as being the raging faggots that they are. Not surprising really.

Scream Frank in all caps for me, that shit is hilarious.

Shills will never stop being faggots, it's in their nature.

Go ahead and drop your new dox bro, it won't change a thing

noice
is there gonna be a larp 5 thread today?

Someone needs to investigate New Orleans. It being a Democrat sanctuary city and Hollywood industry outpost, there is bond to be something there relative to these investigations. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos

>double digit IQ nigger from jamaica
>believes in spine beetles, ghost fleets, and MDC
color me surprised jameel.

Kek, I love watching your mental gymnastics

There it is, I love it.

Doubtful. The new stuff I have is pretty incriminating and is beyond circumstantial connecting Anon5 to Frankie boyo.

Fairly certain that I have a higher IQS than you, Burger. Especially since you would rather waste your it me shilling on Taiwanese rope tieing forum.

U.S. Growers Cold Storage -Area 8
2825 E 44th St Vernon, CA 90058

This place has some weird reviews.

You've yet to explain how someone so easily doxxed is a Web wizard with hundreds of proxies.

>having hundreds of proxies makes you a web wizard
HAHAHAHA

>138663179
>138663322
>138663496
Posts like these are the primary reason why pretty much everyone who actually gave a damn about this board have gone to greener pastures.
Here, have some Hanazuki.

Don't you have worse things to worry about more then shilling, like trying to not get cannibalized Congo user?

well media matters pays me more than local work so i gotta make ends meet

Sounds like a bunch of trucks come in and out of there but I also see that the LAPD comes by from what some are saying. So maybe the area is interesting but that particular facility seems an unlikely candidate if the cops are around.

>media matters
topkek how's working for the Chinese treating you

do you think its hard to proxy? holy kek you are stupid as fuck, no wonder you believe in him.

It must really activate your feeble nigger almonds that Frank's "top-down perspective" is basically rehashed shit he got from twitter and plebbit.

good gravel is a serious buisness
anyways i dont overly like shitting up /htg/ because you guys may actually be doing good. see yall at the next spine beetle bomb