How do we feel about this?

How do we feel about this?

>Catholic parish celebrates homosexuality, sells Gay Pride t-shirts after Mass

>At a New Ways Ministry conference in November 2016, Fr. Muth proposed developing a Pre-Cana course designed specifically for gays and lesbians. He went on to say that he already meets with gay couples getting married and has directed them to “older gay couples in the parish” that can offer “the benefit of their experience.”

lifesitenews.com/news/catholic-parish-celebrates-homosexuality-sells-gay-pride-t-shirts-after-mas

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-marx-homosexuals-deserve-an-apology-from-the-church
lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-archbishops-x-rated-mural-reveals-an-indiscreet-sex-happy-manp
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-non-greek-greek-orthodox-priest-20170624-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Catholics

They will all burn in hell. Not because they are fags, but because they are ultrafaggots who just can't be happy with anything. They, along with other 'minorities' have destroyed western culture and they keep turning once glorious holy church into a godless house of perversion.

They can't do it against the church's will

They're pretty hip

By definition they are not Catholic.

The definition changes with time,

Is he right?

>Cardinal Marx criticized the Church for not being at the forefront on homosexual rights in Germany and said the Church must express regret for not acting to oppose the former law against homosexuality.

>It must be recalled, Cardinal Marx said, “that the Church has not exactly been a trailblazer as far as the rights of homosexuals are concerned.”

>“We must express our regret that we did nothing to oppose homosexuals from being prosecuted,” he continued.

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-marx-homosexuals-deserve-an-apology-from-the-church

>“The advice to refrain from sexual acts in the new relationship not only appears unrealistic to many,” Cardinal Marx stated. “It is also questionable whether sexual actions can be judged independent of the lived context.”

>In 2014, Marx responded in an interview to the issues under consideration at the Synod of Bishops concerning the Church's treatment of people that are gay: "I have the impression that we have a lot of work to do in the theological field, not only related to the question of divorce, but also the theology of marriage. I am astonished that some can say, “Everything is clear” on this topic. Things are not clear. It is not about church doctrine being determined by modern times. It is a question of aggiornamento, to say it in a way that the people can understand, and to always adapt our doctrine to the Gospel, to theology, in order to find in a new way the sense of what Jesus said, the meaning of the tradition of the church and of theology and so on. There is a lot to do".[25] He went on to say, "Take the case of two homosexuals who have been living together for 35 years and taking care of each other, even in the last phases of their lives. How can I say that this has no value?" [26]

Nope. The Bible is first, man's lies are irrelevant and corrupt.

I'm all for homosexuality, but being a fucking taig is where I draw the line

>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.

>not the bible

There is not a single righteous man on earth, no not one.

Saw a pro-trans sticker on my priests office window

Ech

>Cardinal Marx
>German

Nuke Germany already.

maybe don't follow a jew religion, cuckold

be like varg

burn a church

ramble about nonsense in the woods

>kike puppets pushing degeneracy
how is this surprising?

>Archbishop Paglia commissioned homosexual Argentinean Ricardo Cinalli to paint the cathedral mural in 2007. Covering the entire back wall of the cathedral church of the Diocese of Terni-Narni-Amelia, it depicts Jesus carrying nets to heaven filled with naked and semi-nude homosexuals, transsexuals, prostitutes, and drug dealers, jumbled together in erotic interactions.

lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-archbishops-x-rated-mural-reveals-an-indiscreet-sex-happy-manp

The archbishop was later appointed by Francis to head the Pontifical Academy for Life

Can you not read? They can call themselves whatever they want, if they don't follow the Bible and the teachings of the New Testament they are paying lip-service and no more, it doesn't matter what kind of trickery they use or at what level, they're not following the word of God and that's all that matters.

This is the point where I don't understand why catholicucks don't just convert to protestantism or literally any other faith...their new pope is a faggot and they're betraying the word of the bible... Perhaps this is why God is punishing western civilization?

Dios mio...

Catholics have an issue with people actually criticizing the bible and forming new sects. The reason why I like protestantism over catholicism is because it actually bothers to develop different interpretations, and although a lot of these sects are completely different, they usually gather together at Christian concerts/ conventions.

But the Bible was written by man...

>one of the main denominations of Christianity that is okay with the gays happens to be the one that is rife with man/boy pedophilia.
Man, my cogs sure are moving.

Read Evola's thought on the Catholic Church. It's already lost and corrupted by the liberal "modern" age.

This is why I no longer go to mass.

I still believe in God. I still say my prayers and hope that Jesus will choose me when I die.

But I can't go to mass. I can't take this liberal BULLSHIT. I can't take everything that the faggots have done to my church.

Add to the mix the 'Refugees / Immigrants welcome' sign and silence on everything that is immoral and screeching about everything that is immoral I now realize that the RCC is pozzed and under the thumb of the devil

Catholic priests are baby-raping faggot pederasts, the synagogue of satan leading their congregations into the lake of fire.

You could try Orthodox

That's not how Catholicism works senpai. The Bible is irrelevant, you are the pope's bitch forever and what he says goes.

It is said to be inspired and influenced by the word of God which in this case means men that are as righteous as possible. The Bible is filled with warnings about evil men corrupting official temples "of God", Jesus himself was killed by the high priests of the Pharisees, such corruption isn't new no matter what form it takes.

Seconded

I don't know. I really have a crisis of faith. If God is real why would he let His church go evil?

As a mutt (Irish and German) why am I following a jewish God? No, I am not thinking about following some pagan religion. After all those LARP pagan fags piss me off even more then the fags running my church.

So I don't know really what to do.

He's letting the false prophets fall

nice flag ya got there. show your country

> mmuuhh orthodox

you are so behind Catholicism its a joke.

three sins at once!
>greedy profit sales
>gay
>pride
And they say the catholic church isnt corrupt anymore :)

The Bible is the foundation of Catholicism whether you or high priests care to acknowledge it or not. In the Bible it says that in order to be in God's good grace you should try and emmulate God by being a good and moral person.

Hey hohol, Polish unity one day?

Literally John Podesta.

> jew religion
> commie

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahhahahaahahhahahaahhah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahhahhh

One cure

>lifesitenews.com
Why should I trust such an obscure site? This smells of clickbait and fake news.

You ever read CS Lewis Narnia books?

In the book the Last Battle there are some dwarves that lost faith because of the fake Aslan. So they no longer believe in ANY. "Dwarves for the Dwarves" is what they say.

They refuse to believe in a false Aslan, and also refuse to believe in a real one. When the Calormenes throw them into a dark stable, they refuse to see anything but what you would expect to find in such a building, even though other characters in the book can see that the stable, in reality, is not dark, and has no walls -- just a door.

Lucy Pevensie, who has a soft heart, tries to get the Lion, Aslan, to make things better for the dwarves, Aslan produces a banquet for them. They eat, but they think they are eating old cattle food, or drinking from a trough for animals. When a dwarf is picked up and carried toward the outside, he experiences being slammed into the wall, even though there is no wall. Aslan says that they have chosen not to believe, and there is nothing he can do for them.

I am afraid that is where i am now. The evil in my church has driven me away and now I am finding it hard to believe in anything.

It's hilarious how you guys rail against the church admitting gays, when in reality it's been staffed by literal child-fucking faggots for centuries.

Your administrators like to fuck little boys, and you're mad about them endorsing two flamers living together?

Kek, sort yourself out christfags.

Yet its the only remaining non-compromised sect.

in the dark ages mentally, physically and spiritually

I am considering converting to orthodox christianity.
How does salvation work there?
Is more like Catholics or more like Prots?
Is it by works + faith or sola fide?
Please explain user

youre saying "orthodox" isnt compromised?

1. nice argument
2. yes.

Catholicism is now a joke. They listen to the pope, and so they ignore the bible.

Ikr

>Conversions gradually transforming Orthodox Christianity

>More than 70 percent of the roughly 75,000 Antiochian Orthodox Christians in the United States are converts. The Orthodox Church in America, with roots in Moscow and about 85,000 adherents, reports a 50 percent figure. In Greek Orthodox Christianity, by far the largest branch in the United States with almost 480,000 members, it's about 25 percent.

>"We have these ethnic titles in our names, but they refer to where our hierarchies reside," Gilbert says. "None of these [jurisdictions] believes the church is for Greeks or Russians or Serbs. It's a church for humans."

>The strength of Orthodox Christianity— also known as Eastern Christianity, Eastern Orthodoxy or Greek Orthodoxy — stems from the conviction that its traditions are the same as those practiced by Jesus' original followers, the 12 apostles, and the theologians who codified those practices in their writings over the first few centuries after his death.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-non-greek-greek-orthodox-priest-20170624-story.html

Neither. Salvation is through synergy, but superegation is considered heresy

the funny thing is- i would assume an "orthodox" to say "nice argument"

They are ex-communicated automatically. They don't need to be told it. Apostacy is automatic ex-communication and that punishment is reserved to the Holy See, meaning only the Pope can reverse that decision. Accordingly, they are OUTSIDE the grace of God and will be held to account for their wickedness

firstly, you should know that the Orthodox church do not believe that you must be Orthodox to participate in salvation. God is merciful to all. The Orthodox believe that there is nothing that a person (Orthodox or non-Orthodox) can do to earn salvation. It is a gift from God. However, this gift has to be accepted by the believer, since God will not force salvation on humanity. Man is free to reject the gift of salvation continually offered by God. To be saved, man must work together with God in a sense that he follow God's doctrine, and laws. It is taught that you must believe in Jesus Christ as your savior, and put that faith into action, such as feeding the poor, spreading the word of God to others among other things. Having faith, but living a horrid, evil life will get you nowhere but damnation quickly. You can't buy God, nor pretend to be a son of his for favor with him, and then proceed to be evil.

Yet i don't see you providing an argument to the contrary.

thats my argument.

lolrthodox.

Do you get sent to hell if you dont attend mass every sunday or if you dont confess mortal sins if there are stuff like this in orthodox christianity?
Do you confess to a priest?

a quote from a pope is your argument? You need better material, brother.

Mass, while good is not specifically required, it does however help your spiritual growth, so required? no. Extremely helpful to your soul's well being? yes. Will you go to hell for not attending? Heavens no!

Now about confession, The value of Confession has two values. First, through this act of the ordained priest and the Christian believer we have the assurance of divine forgiveness, according to the words of Christ. Secondly, Confession provides the opportunity to talk about one's deep concerns, to receive counsel and to be encouraged toward spiritual growth, all of which are universally recognized as helpful to the soul and personal life.

Holy Confession is appropriate whenever an Orthodox Christian feels the need for it. It is also a part of our total spiritual preparation during major events with the Church. However, Holy Confession is very important when one cannot stop a specific habitual sin, transgresses a MAJOR sin, or begin to stop growing spiritually or straying from God.
So to answer your question, Confession to another is not required,to God it is. However it is a good tradition to help avoid wallowing in sins, and to help alleviate guilt from sins.

Wow thanks!
I will read more about orthodox christianity and probably convert thanks you brother! amen