Stupid Goy

Our time is coming. Moshioch will arise from the tikkun of the Holy Ones amid the greatest war in history. The nations will rise against each other, and idols will clash, destroying one another for good. The Vatican will crumble and the Holy People will at last be liberated from the Roman Catholic Empire.

There's nothing you can do about it. The evilness in your hearts has condemned you.

>“When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople, you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a matter goyim? Nothing to say?
Well guess what. There's nothing you can say or do. We are ascendant, and with the coming of Moshiach we shall be triumphant.
Stop your trinitarian idolatry now, read the Torah, and follow Mitzvot.

1. Carry out justice - An imperative to pursue and enforce social justice, and a prohibition of any miscarriage of justice.

2. No blasphemy - Prohibits a curse directed at the Supreme Being.

3.No idolatry - Prohibits the worship of any human or any created thing. Also prohibited is the making of idols and involvement with the occult. This necessitates an understanding of the One G‑d of Israel and His nature.

4.No illicit intercourse - Prohibits adultery, incest, homosexual intercourse and bestiality, according to Torah definitions.

5.No homicide - Prohibits murder and suicide. Causing injury is also forbidden.

6.No theft - Prohibits the wrongful taking of another's goods.

7.Don't eat a limb of a living creature - Promotes the kind treatment of animal life. It also encourages an appreciation for all kinds of life and respect for nature as G‑d's creation.

Evidently Sabbatean heretics rule this board and are trying to silence my warnings. You Sabbatean kelev will be crushed alongside the idolatrous nations.

Sabbatean/Frankist heretics rule the world and are the ones responsible for creating Israel(Rothschilds). They likely believe they are the Moshiach.

>believing in god
that is where you fucked up

GTFO JEW

Those kelevim have done everything in their power to confound Moshiach, but their day is coming, may they be utterly denied the world to come.

You know OP that Jews dont follow the Torah. You think the Midrash is a joke and you wouldn't make heads or tails of it if you didnt read the niger kike rabbinic opinions from those same faggots who handed down their rabbinic authority from the same nigger apostates whom lef the Hebrews to worship the Golden Calf under that idiot Aaron brother of Moses. YOU NIGGERS ARE AN ABOMINATION AND NEED TO DIE FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD.

>>KYS!!!

Pic related, it's kikes talking about how despicable KIKES ARE

You're probably a Jew. How sad.

You already killed the real one, Jew

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>Goy lecturing me on the midrashim

>tfw jews learn Levi fights them now

You worship money and enslave the world to debt.

You will burn long before your enemies.

If he was the Moshiac his followers wouldn't have abandoned him to the degree they have, and his Roman Church would not have lost the Holy Land.

Good goy. Keep thinking you understand.

die kike

I understand quite well.

You are the useful idiots of the Jesuits.

LOL! You think I hate Hitler?
You stupid goy, G-d has put it into your heart, your presumptuous arrogance will be your undoing.

High quality b8 my m8

You understand nothing. Heed my warning, Goy. The nations will fall, there's no stopping it. The Sabbatean kelevim are soon to be defeated by the cunning of our plan, and with the great war, will come your ultimate humiliation. Quit pretending to know what you could never know. There is but one G-d, and there is but one law for you to follow.

Do understand, I do not judge you for what you have done.

I judge you for your lack of admitting what it is that you have done.

>wah, my parents lied to me so now I think God isn't real

I love how god reached out to you, personally, and shook you from your slumber in religion...only for you to turn it around on him and think he didn't exist at all.

I wonder how god feels about atheists? Like the prodigal son who walked away with his inheritance, I'm sure.

Try seeking god on your own terms, instead of following another man.

All is One and I Am.

Why you gotta be such a dick about it bro?

literally the anti-christ

Why should I hide behind false-humility? Just to appease your emotions that you can not control?

Ironically, you are the very cattle you decry.

Chist is real,doubt is a sin.Justified at times but sin nevertheless.

Yes, exactly. And the fact you see this as a negative betrays the destitution of vision Hashem has put into your heart. The Roman Church is the purveyor of countless evils against the Holy People of G-d. The time of your false messiah has come.

Damn. I've been warning people about Sabbateans for a week or so and suddenly it's all over the board. I'm a little proud of myself and not even Jewish. Death to Rothschild.

Gas yourself, Shlomo. You fucking parasitic vermin.

The Messiah is here....

His name is Donald J. Trump.

You fool. You think I'm triggered by your references to the Shoah. It is you that Hashem has cursed with an inability to see, but if you desire to slaughter more Sabbatean heretics, He may allow you to be used by Him.

>47

Both of Gods numbers.

Bask in the glory of the almighty as the New Renaissance of Men begins.

By hiding The Truth you yourself have been locked out of heaven.

CONFIRMED JEW SHILL THREAD.

Cancer of all cancers.

Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

You are destroying the word of God through your traditions that you have handed down. Mark 7:13

They dissociated themselves from logic a long time ago. They think it's okay as long as they rewrite history to match their dreams.

They will not gain dominion while I remain.

Their will is too weak.

Jesus said, "When the outer has become as the inner, and the lower as the upper, then will this world find peace."

People, mankind, are living as their false, mortal mind-self, and they should be living as their immortal spiritual-self, the exact opposite of the way they are now.

When religions are fighting wars to destroy each other as they have done in the past and are doing now, you can be sure that something is missing.

Well you wonder why you don't have any friends.

stop shitposting on website clearly not appropriate for orthodox jews

This is a Hasidic only board.

Something smells funny in this thread. Is that a gas leak?

You think you're really something, don't you, kodesh dog?

I am nothing, yet I Am.

>the Messiah is about to come any minute.
So does Armilius. Not sure jews should be happy about that.

Yes, you Sabbatean scum, I bet you really want me to leave this place so that you may continue to dominate here.

We shall be a light to the nations. May you be denied the world to come.

Why not? His arrival is essential for the final battle to take place. Jews celebrate the coming of Armilus, for Moshiach will arrive and cast him under foot.

It's almost as if god's don't exist and jews are just as retarded as christians.

What about the Third Temple?

>Moshiach will arrive and cast him under foot
No. Your messiah is conquered, jews are mostly all slaughtered except for those that converted. Then someone else comes.

It's almost as if Hitler didn't gas enough of you, Sabbatean slime. Gehinnom awaits you.

We're just waiting for the Russians to reclaim Constantinople, then we shall cleanse Holy Jerusalem.

You people have been saying this bullshit for how long now?Nothing ever happens.

And who are Gogue and Magogue?

Nice bait fagot.

This all sounds good, but why do you condemn? Is it not written that those who do not forgive will not be forgiven? It even correlates to as above so below. You don't forgive on Earth. You aren't forgiven in Heaven. How is it one could speak of such things and then act the way you do? How could you overlook this? Because the Word/the Logos/Christ is not found within you
because you reject the Logos. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. No one may come to the Father except through me. He is the Living Word that came to Earth in the flesh and your people denounced him then, just like you are denouncing him now.

Gogue = Rome
Magogue = the Roman Church

Or a better way of explaining:
Gogue = Rome
Magogue = the Vatican

Alternatively, Scythians and Ruthenians. Some believe this prophecy to have already been partially fulfilled in the war between Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia.