WE WUZ INDIGENOUS PEOPO N SHIET

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/899351520638111748

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/900018797154902016
biography.com/people/leif-eriksson-9378184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a nigger hate thread

All threads are nigger hate threads

We wuz colonizers of amrika mashallah, don't have evidence for it tho.

Look at this proof kaffar

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/900018797154902016

>Source: This book you can purchase on Amazon that you won't be able to read a single word of until you purchase it. There, that's your proof.

Nigger debate tactics, ladies and gentlemen.

holy shit I might literally murder that motherfucker
t. Native American Historian

there were blaCK INDIANS BUT THEY COULDNT GET ALONG and split ways.

Is that actually what Mormons believe?

>Posit that wypipo have no claim to the land because lazy indoniggers were loafing about first on the clay
>Posit Muzzienigs arrived before wypipo but after indoniggers
>doesn't realize the first supposition invalidates the worth of the second
>does this while using the internet, twitter, .gif formats, the label esquire and english while doing so
>all white inventions
>claims he has validity

Muslims are fucking animals

>You have zero claim to the land your ancestors conquered, settled, industrialized, etc.

It isn't like there's evidence that vikings were there 100 years before these muslims

biography.com/people/leif-eriksson-9378184

More ultra retardation from the left. First off, muslims didn't exist until just before the Renaissance. 2nd, natives in America have been proven to be descendants of Asia.

Why are niglets so fucking stupid?

>nigs using stone tools
>unable to innovate
this guy is prolly right

islam didn't even exist 500 years before columbus discovered america.

In the beginning GOD created man.
GOD put whites in Europe, blacks in Africa and Indians in America.
GOD told his followers who were white "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
GOD said nothing to the Indians because they chose to ignore his message.
GOD said nothing to the blacks because they're niggers.
GOD told whites to go to America
GOD told whites in America to perform Manifest Destiny
Therefore, GOD has proclaimed that whites own America.
Sources: The Holy Bible, several people who were GOD'S followers, and thousand of scholars from all walks of life.

Just before the renaissance? Holy shit faggot way to prove the meme.

Islam didn't exist in 992? Really?

How did America fucked up this badly
HOW DID AMERICA FUCKED UP THAT MUCH THAT WE EUROPEAN PAY THE CONSEQUENCES OF HOW STUPID AMERICANS ARE
HOW DID WE COME TO THIS

Yeah, you're dumb as fuck son.

> cherokee
> new york
> muslim
My fullblood cherokee great grandmother would fucking spit on this guy

Is this nigger's deranged psychopathic thoughts the thing making you angry? Not the fact that your country is swarmed with sandniggers and the like?

And why is this happening? Which country spawned these goddamned leftist ideas to let them in? Huh? Which country spawned mindless feminism/pro every minority while fucking white men? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

isn't Islam a 1,200 year old religion
weren't the natives Asian in decent
and didn't they first arrive around 60,000 years ago

what is this?

Fuck off fag. America isn't forcing your government to accept the hordes of Africans constantly swarming your shores. You could start sinking their boats and Trump would probably praise you for it.

Well Karl Marx created communism, you can blame him if you want. America didn't create the European Union either allowing all of these shitskins into your beautiful country. Other countries have leftists also, you have to be delusional to think all leftists come from America.

This, Muslims started around 600 AD or so

>WE WUZ INDIGENOUS PEOPO N SHIET
AWWWEEE YEEEEAHHH BOOOOY! IS DER ANYTHANG WE WADNT? SHEEEEIITTTT!

Thanks for that pic my gf has a niece who's going to be in that position soon and I can use it to make her life even further hell than I already do. Her nog is the timid, quiet, scary cat type on a leash so of course she's the man of the relationshit. Glad I got the sexy anti-coon one.