So, shia won this time, looks impossible for me to get that fucking flag this time

so, shia won this time, looks impossible for me to get that fucking flag this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/13 Belsize Square, London NW3, Reino Unido/@51.5471023,-0.1703217,3a,75y,164.01h,83.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEbjH3ppU5e-G9Rm8bq2nhA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x48761a8dfb4f4d45:0x68535104b892cdc9!8m2!3d51.54708!4d-0.1702599
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No ones brave enough to break in and steal it yet. Give it time.

>Retreating behind doors after getting BTFO twice
>Shia won

do we know were is the flag at least?

Looks like walls work

london, apparently

It was pinpointed within 5 hours. It's just inside of a building on the second floor, so it's hard to get to.

Give me the pinpoint I'll see what I can do

>shia won

lmao

its in London

Wait? Shias back? Give me a quick rundown.

Whats the point of attacking it now? Let him have this one.

NO!

>art installment about unity against opressive glumpf
>flag, in a room, in a flat, in london
>won
really tickles the funny bone hombre. can't someone hire some paki/negro to steal the flag? i bet we could crowdfund this

this
only thing shia won was a life indoors
he'll become one of us soon enough
the battle is over

>He has a flag in a fucking apartment because he knows it'll get stolen.
What are you talking about we broke his spirit so badly that he's become this pathetic that he has to put in a wall in some house. (and we still found it)

Why does not somebody outside the UK call the London police and say them the flag is stolen?

does someone have a lazer powerful enough to burn paper or cloth? that would do the thing. we may need to make him open windows. block ventilation or something, so it gets hot inside the building and he open windows. is flag visible through them?

Nice try, Shia.

Say there's a knife attack in the building and get it SWATted

someone make a smoke incendiary and throw it into the windows @ night.

If only you losers were obsessed with something creative instead of racism and trespassing maybe your race wouldn't be dying off lol.

If it really is in London, just tell the police someone's sending racist tweets from that adress, they'll burn the house down

maybe this, smoke incendiary are just dumb easy to make

>no evidence its indoors
>cant find it
>make up abitrary rule that it cant be indoors
>REEEE its indoors he broke the rules

Retard.

why dont we burn the flag with the lazer.

>its inside there trust me on this flimsy evidence
>im claiming victory even though we dont have it

Report the flag for not being up to EU regulation

Just burn the flag directly

Says the one from the country with one of the world's worst refugee problems. Ok bud.

cutting the power is the way to go

t. Shia

why don't we just Molotov the fucking window of the room that we know the flag is in?

I'm from the US, black and that refugee shit is a meme. Most of them have/will be deported OR won't get gibs/work permit so they cant support themselves.

They are the last of their race. To these brave genocide survivors HWNDU is the ultimate virtue signaling. Saving thsir race comes second.

are you brave enough?
isn't it what i just said?

You guys are bloody geniuses. I live in essex and I will do that if i can find a laser powerful enough.

yeah, it's just sugar and some other bs. Will scare off w.e is hosting the flag with little damage to cause an uproar.

So you're gonna set an apartment on fire over a piece of paper? Reported

Try his mom's basement.
No, seriously.

Yes.
Ultimate win
no more flags because to scared

go away shia

buy on Amazon. We will remember you forever if you do this

pol/: Showing the world how no human connection will fuck up kids for life.

wait a minute...
wont a laser cause a fire as well?

It's England. You can't have a plastic knife, so a weapon of mass destruction?

we have to just make sure flag is there. check again by using lights at the night or some shit. we don't want to possibly burn down a house of a random brit?

we can see it on the livestream

cut their power

Make sure when you leave, not to head west but fuck off to mother Africa where you belong, negro.

I've played a couple hundred H-games in my life time, I know what human connection is like kiddo. Fuck that shit.

the idea is just to burn the flag, i hope they turn off the fire before the house lights up, if not, fuck shia then

I'm not going anywhere. 2011 Libya proved blacks should never goto Africa but instead do what you've done to us for 400 years. Don't debate or even reply to me.

Maybe they should import more Muslims like the KrautCucks

yes. do that first before using dem lazors. and, obviously, try to see if flag is visible from outside.

You can't stream without internet

>we don't want to burn down a house of a random brit
Gott strafe England!

Funny enough I'm actually coming to you medpack because fuck these high taxes.

set homemade smoke bomb in flat
kill firefighter with knife
become firefighter
take the flag and shoot up a mosque

It's close enough to a window that you can verify it's there by flashing a light in the window.

well, if we see the lazer on the livestream we'll know we're burning the flag

>he will not divide us
>except with walls apparently

Call police and tell them someone is tweeting anti islam memes on twitter at the flags adress. They will sort out the rest.

This isnt completely retarded, burning lasers are pretty cheap these days, but I'm guessing higly illegal in the UCUK

it's not a damaging item, which is why I suggested it. It just burns out and creates a fuck ton of smoke causing panic. Mostly safe, this would just cause the people hosting the stream to take it down. A win win without (mostly) breaking the law depending on what law from what country's your referring to. Pissing off shia is one thing but we shouldn't risk harming people or property in the process.

I saw Shia Labeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

The best way to do it this time is the long con
Get someone to befriend shia, earn his trust, get access to the room and then take it, leaving a note that says "he didn't divide us. He united us" in it's place.

Whois willing to go to jail and burn down the house?

that's exactly what he proposed retard

Fuck off you sub-german

The irony is, that he has put it in such a remote location, that he has effectively isolated it. Isolation is a form of division.

>you
Kek
Also, blacks belong in africa. There's no way you can deny this.

One nice thing about England's regulations are that smoke grenades are sold at hunting stores

Do people actually watch that stupid video? I don't understand the point of this if there's no actual discussion

Why do you keep posting this

>not sending an all caps lock red text email to jeb bush thanking him for his guidance an courage

ans so is stealing flags and turning off energy, so... who cares?

You'll be paying even more to subsidize the growing number of shitskins here.

Give me the exact location.
I need to know for a school project

Act like his neighbor and ask for sugar.

Deaths will be on Shias hands. Fuck SHIA!!

its already been posted

quit being a faggot and do a BREAKING AND ENTERING!!

Stop posting this shit

how the fuck did they find this

Why not, run projector up the tree and project Pepe onto the flag through the window?

But is the flag confirmed viewable from the street or roof? You'd need line of sight, not just a splash of refracted light. And to take the window in to consideration of beam strength.

Flat 3, 13 Belsize Square, Hampstead London, NW3 4HT
Luke Turner, one of Shia's cocksuckers, listed his address publicly. It's been confirmed that this is the location.

molotov the building, blame it on muslims

That makes no since you have the hardest immigration in Europe next to the UK. Only non retards can even get in there.

>hidden away in a building
>not even in America
>literally no "us" ever appears on the stream to divide anymore
Such unity, its a real movement Shia has!

That's why Molotovs are the ultimate solution.

Considering how this little art project began and its current state, i'd hardly call this "winning" for shy bushbaby. It was originally sold as a continual group protest involving the the gaylord himself, and the unwashed SJW horde dancing around a camera and chanting for four years. All that's gone, he has been reduced to sticking a cheap flag on a wall with no one around it for fear they will steal it. That's a pretty pathetic state to be in after 8 months, no one is getting inspired by this, it does fuckall for leftist solidarity, this little art project is dead, he should just shut off the camera at this point.

>EU regulation

Is it defs flat 3? I can go end of this week

In the last thread, a fellow medpack said he's gonna go to London and try to break in. I believe the madman is actually gonna do it. It's a shame britbongs have to rely on foreigners, though, instead of growing some fucking balls.

So if we can't take it down in person, why not attack the website?

google.com/maps/place/13 Belsize Square, London NW3, Reino Unido/@51.5471023,-0.1703217,3a,75y,164.01h,83.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEbjH3ppU5e-G9Rm8bq2nhA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x48761a8dfb4f4d45:0x68535104b892cdc9!8m2!3d51.54708!4d-0.1702599 have fun

So there's probably direct line of sight if you climb a tree/ladder or something, maybe just confirm first that it's there and reachable by shining a normal laser and have people on the stream check it.