Lets talk about Nordbot's robotic shilling and archive.is

If Sup Forums is antishill / anitbot posting why is no one calling out Nordbot and its persistent advertising of archivei.is and its other domains?

If OP or other posters want to archive links they should do it themselves.
Being forced to have archive links created because some bot is busy selling its data mine / IP honey pot is bullshit.

Before any retards open their slack jaws and try to defend this bot and archive.is shilling consider the following:

>archive sites are honeypots that collect IPs
>archive sites are data mines collecting what IPs are interested in what web pages
>archive sites track web traffic
>the argument of archives necessary to reduce ad revenue is obliterated with adblockers and the fact that many persons just dgaf

Here are some recent changes in the bot's behavior
>trying to mask its identity by changing flags
>is using proxies in countries other then norway
>now has more variety of fictions posts
>has anomalies to look like different writing styles
>screen caps some pages
>archiving doesn't always work

Something else I realized is that its possible the bot also helped / helps create a demand for others to archive by shill posting asking for archives.

Why is this shit being allowed on Sup Forums and why isn't Sup Forums calling this bot out?

Here are some of the bot's most recent posts

>inb4 Nordnigger and its bots shit this thread up shilling for the bot and archive.is from different proxies

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gDsvB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived that. archive.is/gDsvB

That's fine, I'm petty and contrarian. So long as vox, huffpo and slate don't get my clicks I don't care if some Chinese data harvester does.

>archive sites are honeypots that collect IPs
>archive sites are data mines collecting what IPs are interested in what web pages
>archive sites track web traffic
And the clickbait site 3rd party analytics don't?

>the argument of archives necessary to reduce ad revenue is obliterated with adblockers and the fact that many persons just dgaf
The sites getting traffic means more visibility for them on search engines.

>Why is this shit being allowed on Sup Forums and why isn't Sup Forums calling this bot out?
What's the end game?

This

Op, it's obvious you're fakenews and are seeing the lowered ad revenue :^)

Why do you care?

Why do you hate a helpful thing so much?

I'm rarely serious when I tell people to kill themselves on the internet, but clearly there is no goodness or joy in your life so you should consider it.

I'm inclined to believe you're clearly a butthurt marketer.

This is now a trap thread.

>hating based nordbot user
kys

>bot
He's not a bot.
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>>trying to mask its identity by changing flags
>>is using proxies in countries other then norway
>>now has more variety of fictions posts
>>has anomalies to look like different writing styles
>>screen caps some pages
>>archiving doesn't always work
This whole OP is "Sup Forums is one guy" taken to whole new levels

Fuck off fake news, now stop crying about your lost clickbait ad revenue stream and start making my double espresso you useless barista.

i almost made this same thread last week. its obvious archive bot is some neckbeard making money off the advertising clicks he gets on his own archive.is domain

Kys kike
>Boohoo, the goyim are stealing my precious shekels and stopping me from data mining

Archive.is (previously archive.today) has been the go-to archive site for right-wing archive squads for years. Of course a buzzfeed intern wouldn't know that.

Traps are gay

Doing God's work user. Norbot's legacy LIVES!!!!

>Abloo bloo muh clickbucks traffic, user!
>abloo blooo
>bloo

>call it a bot
>reference posts where it calls people cuck and cracks context aware jokes
holy shit this bot is amazing

Also, when Norbot was accused of owning the archive site he/she began using a different archive site. Fuck off OP and go back to Salon

Thank you for your complaint Mr. Frustrated Jew.
It will be taken into consideration.

autist or a kike

either way, SHOO SHOO

Except 'nordbot' isn't a bot. He just has an API set up across multiple boards to alert him when links are posted.

Maybe if you liked moar you would have known that, fag

how do we use or buy these bots to start going on all social media platforms to redpill the masses about jews and their take over of banks, schools, government, you name it?

I just like the free bump for my threads.

There are tutorials explaining how to make a twitter bot in an hour, little to no experience required, but these days you need to enter a valid phone # for every twitter account you want to use with API with adds cost. You could use selenium or similar instead to bypass API but it can be a bit messy if you want to handle a ton of bots.

Of course you would have to understand the respective platforms and how they ban users, but most importantly actually getting off your ass and doing something.

All archive posts are saged.

tl;dr
> muh shekels!!

>you need to enter a valid phone # for every twitter account
can we use skype phone numbers? how do they verify the phone number because using spoofing techniques I could write a guide for that part at least if interested senpai.

Sorry, kike, but norbro is not a bot and has been a benefit to the users of this board. Sage

it has always been and will always be good form to archive your shitlinks on this board, at least in the OP. lurk moar

Also, tits or GTFO you jewess whore. Sage

No idea re: skype, I have old accounts with API switched on before they put in the restrictions. They verify it by sending you a code. I once tried phone verifying a twitter with the free text receiving sites but none worked.

By SMS code and today most fake phone numbers are known but hey there's still the trick of creating a new twatter account via bluestacks that will usually last 6 months (so long enough to spam #tags)

Norgod does a good job you fucked up nigger

>No idea re: skype, I have old accounts with API switched on before they put in the restrictions. They verify it by sending you a code. I once tried phone verifying a twitter with the free text receiving sites but none worked.
remake thread in a few months, am unable to help now due to restrictions, but in the future when unleashed can help you. You can handle json then or sql ?

eceleb type shit is infuriating to most people, it belongs on reddti.

fuck you OP.
fuck your shitty websites.
fuck your job.
fuck your cat.
fuck your shitty car.
fuck your mother.

Why don't we just use screenshots then? Seems to work and avoid all the tracking bullshit. Also this is an imageboard.

it's a buzzfeed intern thinking his reverse psychology will bring back the good old days of getting guaranteed outrage clicks from their shit tier blog entries.

You must be really desperate for clicks

Fuck off CNN you hooked nosed kikes. Nordbot, if he even is a bot, has done infinitely more for this country than you or any number of your Jewish ilk.

>being this ass blasted about not getting ad revenue from site clicks
There's more then one archive site faggot. Freezepage is just as effective as archive.is

Do you know the guy behind freezepage? He needs to give the archive URL up front and archive in the background independent of what the submitter is doing. I've been waiting over a minute now for it to archive an article. Unusable.

>Why do you care?
Because I hate spam and advertising
Why do you love bots shilling and advertising?
>Why do you hate a helpful thing so much?
The only entity being helped is archive.is. The board is being robo spammed ffs. Why should it be allowed?
>I'm rarely serious when I tell people to kill themselves on the internet, but clearly there is no goodness or joy in your life so you should consider it.
Typical shill post
>I'm inclined to believe you're clearly a butthurt marketer.
Another shill post. I am inclined to think you profit from archive.is

Its obvious you enjoy robo spam and archive.is honeypotting and data mining this board

I never click on those links tbqh so fuck him.
And fuck Dolan Schtrumpfs.

>The sites getting traffic means more visibility for them on search engines.
So we should allow archive.is to profit in similar fashion?

>What's the end game?

What part of archive.is is a IP HONEY POT / DATA MINE can't you comprehend retard?

>not an argument
>implying you enjoy being tracked and data mined
wew lad

It is a bot retard. Just because the handler posts now and again to camoflage the bot doesn't change shit. the handler gains from maintaining an identity and getting persons to use archive.is

False. The bot is robo spamming and advertising a archive.is.
The proof is that fact that it is not humanly possible to copy a link from Sup Forums, archive it, copy the new link and post back to Sup Forums within seconds

>oh fuck the goyim nose about us making shekels at archive.is
>shut OP down

>pay no attention to the data mining and tracking
>its important to collect this data to better market the alt right

>gains from using archive.is
1) where is evidence plese
2) why do I use random archive sites
3) why don't you suggest "good" archive sites if this is your legitimate concern
>not humanly possible
You don't even understand the subject you created a thread about. Mods have OKed the hotkeys, this is old news.

>gods work consists of honey potting and data mining

He doesn't use different sites. he is using different domains linking back to archive.is. Ether way the point is irrelevant. It is a bot with a handler steering traffic for data gathering

god damn you are a dense motherfucker hahah

>unvis.it is archive.is
Fucking hell you're low effort these days

Doubtful. Only a bot could work and post as fast as the posting occurs. This still doesn't change the fact that bot or partially automated ITS A FUCKING DATA MINING OPERATION ON A SITE THAT STANDS AGAINST THAT SHIT.

HOW FUCKING FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND PEOPLE?

This 100% confirms that archiving links bootyblasts MSM. Take note anons, hit em where it hurts.

lol this butthurt newsfag
cri moar newsfag
HAIL TO THE SAVIOR
HAIL TO THE NORD

QUEEN ELIZABETH IS A REPTILIAN SUCCING ON THE JUICES OF DISINTEGRATED HUMAN BABIES WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND SHEEPLE

>data mining this board is helpful
>doesn't know how to sage
>too lazy to archive and view pages themselves
>as many Sup Forums posters as possible should be data mined

The bot and its handler don't do anything that posters can do themselves.

Why do you think being data mined at one specific site is a good thing?

>m-muh ad shekels, goyim s-stop
Hurry up HuffPo intern or you might miss your 3 400 word clickbait articles per hour minimum workload. But don't get too desperate, even you will get a respectable job like taxi driver or burger flipper one day.

This.
Screen caps are a better archive choice then being by a bot to go to one site to be data mined. The cap can be saved, stored and manipulated much easier.

nope. just someone that is sick of shitty bot posts in shitloads of threads that herd people to one specific data mining site

> we use archive.is to deny our enimies ad revenus
> "dont us archive.is"
> doesn't provide an alternative service to deny our enomies revenue

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>steering traffic to a spefic data mine is good goyim
>shut OP down

>why is Norbot allowed

Because he is useful.

End of story.

Get out.

He uses unvisit.it more often than archive.is now. Or does he own that website as well?

Frankly even if he was somehow making money off of archiving clickbait (he isn't) the vast majority of people here would still rather support him than the big media kikes

Most importantly
>can waste entire paragraphs demanding that someone archives for him
>won't archive himself which literally consists of putting 11 characters in front of the link

Suck a dick faggot, NORDBOT FOR LYF

>being this mad

>17 posts by this ID
>"I j-just don't like that b-bot I swear"

Kike plz go

HUFFPO DETECTED, GTFO

I bet you're a leaf that lives near the border, and steals American internet. You're going to get raked once of these days.

>Screen caps are a better archive
>screenshots can't be edited
Sure thing, cnn. Go fuck off, we know why you're mad you kike.
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Saved for future use.

>screenshot of the archive of the site itself
LMAO

Nordbot is a hero and you're not paid nearly enough to compete with him.

Good idea. I'd rather give my enemies websites clicks, and get datamined there rather than the archive site which has no ads and doesn't give any feedback to any of them. Smart!

Tfw based Nordnot made links great again.

Hahahahaha noice.

Fuck OP and fuck his clickbait pennies.

If shitty tabloid cunts figure they can turn a profit spamming articles here, we'll be overrun by that trash. Nordbot is good and just.

archive.(((is)))

>Iceland
>the only country to throw criminal bankers in prison
>kiked

I get what youre saying but do you realize that every site that gets archived gets the IP also and shares it with the same people?

>if it didnt get archived
Oops

No OP just has morals. Writers for news websites work hard to make articles, using archive sites is literal theft of ad revenue.

Wow that flag and that comment are really consistent

Oh noes. That evil hacker known as Sup Forums aka Nordbot is costing revenue.

It's not a bot, people have actually had chats with him, he's more than we deserve.

Facts. I posted a link that had an archived version and non archived version, there was a brief misunderstanding between Nordarchivebro and I, and then he responded kindly about the misunderstanding and so did I.
He's a hero.

>being this assblasted

You can always fuck off and go back sweetie

Nordbot is a patron saint of Sup Forums. You are just a sad fake news shill. How much do you get paid? Did your higher ups say that you would see a raise if you could get more clicks for whatever shitrag you work for?