Sup Forums island general

Cont. from the country creation threads from last night. I am either one of the two OPs of the previous thread.

>Quick Rundown
The original OP claimed to be a richfag who could buy a private island for Sup Forumsacks to start a country on. OP denies being a larper, however some posters didn't think so, and want a kickstarter. So either OP is a richfag and will buy an island, or we will need to raise 2.2 million dollars to buy an island. Here are the islands that were posted in the thread:
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island
privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro
privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-verdugo
I personally don't think buying an island is a good idea, instead we should settle on some disputed islands, or some islands that no one cares about, such as:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_island

General discussion thread. If any of the original OPs return, I would like for them to make this a general.

It seems many anons are leaning towards a NatSoc government, and our economy will probably be based off of technology, once we get internet set up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm46KAPLZpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R_-wFiFdwAE
dictionary.com/browse/ain-t?s=t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Possible energy and water solutions:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm46KAPLZpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R_-wFiFdwAE

A Brazilian user suggested we make houses out of shipping containers, which isn't a bad idea.

Fuck, made error in first post.
I meant to say:
I am NOT one of the two OPs from last night.

An island? Ehh. Why not just buy us a 1000k acres in midwest, and build a compound. Apply and start our own "religion" so we can make our own laws.

Plus we will be close enough to grid to get internet and services. An island, and we ain't getting internet

>ain't getting

And you would have to live on an island with this faggot.

We could do that, or even better, start a homestead in Alaska or Russia. Both governments don't really mind, and we wouldn't have to worry about starving and dehydrating to death on an island. Many more resources too.

If we do stick with the island plan, solar energy is not an option. Way to much maintenance and space required.

I don't agree with the whole island idea, I just made the thread to continue from the previous threads. The homestead/midwest thing has been mention in the previous threads, but for some reason, anons want complete isolation.

I'm a faggot because I said internet isn't as accessible on an island as it is on land?

You are a piece of shit bitch and would never be able to come to our island. No newfaggd

He meant that you would have to live on an island with me, newfag.

No neet cubes allowed!

>it's another Sup Forums starts its own country thread general

Do you people have any idea how many times this has been tried?

>An island, and we ain't getting internet
satellite

Anons are dumb

We could buy 200 acres in Midwest, compound it, have security, have smart anons program/contract from home and that's our money.

We'd have actual resources, not be on an island where we have no access to healthcare or the first world resources.

If the millionaire was legit, he could buy 100 acres in Midwest for 150k and for another 500k we'd have a kick ass compound

How the fuck do you get to an island?? Who has enough money to charter a private helicopter from a boat? Your talking 20k just to get to island

>newfags band together around a roleplaying faggot who won't even post his bank account
>he starts a kick starter
>6 billion newfags donate a dollar each
>OP runs off with the money

Really onto something here guise

Newfagg*

Just gave yourself away.....

As someone who has been in hundreds of these threads, and made a few, yes, I do know. But these threads are always fun and a man can dream. Also, it's not a country we want. It's more of a plot of land that Sup Forumsacks can work together on. The island nation thing is just there because richfags say they can buy one.

Buying an island would be better than taking contested I think.

If people decided they hated your shitty island (and it's people) whatever country that was disputing it could go lol mine gtfo.

It hasn't really happened, but times are changing.

Do some cost analysis on satellite with speed needed to pentest

Protip, morons: Buying an island doesn't mean you get to start your own country there, any more than buying a house does. You would be under the jurisdiction of Chile, and would have to pay taxes and obey Chilean law.

Gonna get into cyber warfare right off the bat?

I agree with you on all points. If richfag OP ever comes back, this idea is much more viable. We know he has at least 2.2 million if he isn't just fucking with us. He could buy several thousand acres and still have enough money left over for basic infrastructure. The main problem with that is, the CIA/DHS/FBI will want to know what we are doing, and might shut us down even if we don't mean harm.

Ain't is perfectly correct English, there is more than one register of English, you know. Dumb faggot.

The point was is that satellite internet is not able to contract work from

So what is it short for? Ai Not?

If you are too stupid to infer "ain't" in the context of the sentence, kys

Yes, that was mentioned several times in the previous threads. It's just a lot of anons are retarded and don't know how property works.
It's can mean many things such as "isn't," "not," and "can't" depending on the dialect and the way you say it. Just because it's not used in fucking Jew York, doesn't mean it's not a viable dialect.

He said it was "perfectly correct English", which it ain't.

dictionary.com/browse/ain-t?s=t

"perfectly correct" =/= Nonstandard