FOX 11) - Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton is defending President Trump's youngest son after a conservative...

>FOX 11) - Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton is defending President Trump's youngest son after a conservative website published a piece criticizing the 11-year-old's wardrobe.

>In The Daily Caller article titled, “It’s High Time Barron Trump Starts Dressing Like He’s In The White House,” the author states that while the president and first lady dress their best, their son “steps out in a t-shirt, khaki shorts and some suede loafers.”

>He continues by writing “the youngest Trump doesn’t have any responsibilities as the president’s son, but the least he could do is dress the part when he steps out in public.”

>Social media users were quick to jump to Barron’s defense, including Chelsea Clinton who has defended him in the past.

>She tweeted, “it’s high time the media & everyone leave Barron Trump alone & let him have the private childhood he deserves,” along with a link to The Daily Caller article.

Is it wrong to attack the president's children or is it acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohWRSkTSJ04
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is wrong. Don't blame children for any sins or crimes but their own.

This isn't even a "crime."

They feel entitled to make fun of his clothes because they don't like his dad.

Just like we feel entitled to make fun of everything you say because we don't like your country...you cuck.

leave barron alone.

That's all about her. She was the first offspring for years and thinks it's traumatic.

IS THAT UNDERBOOB I SEE
IS SHE BRALESS??

barron is going to kill us all anyways because of rampant degeneracy
he stole the nuclear codes off his dad

>and some suede loafers

Damn, Barron a chad?

Cheseeeaaahhhbbnngggggghhhh!!!!

Barron is a national treausre leave him alone. Hes the future

Unless they're white. Then you can blame them all the way to the bank for their ancestors crimes, right?

Poor Barron

He will get his revenge

Don't fuck with The Expert.

STARES DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN

DOESN'T EVEN WEAR AN GLASSES

THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA

Chelsea was the only child living in the white house so she got a lot of negative attention
Obama had two kids, and they were black, so they were off limits.

Chelsea redemption arc when?

it's protected by the 1st amendment..but only a real bag of shit would do it

nice try chelsea

Where was this vile libshit when one of Obama's sheboon daughters was out being a degenerate in public?
youtube.com/watch?v=ohWRSkTSJ04
Did he write on that? No?
The Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

It is absolutely wrong. I remember when Chelsea was first introduced during the '92 campaign. I was the same age as her and it made me feel very upset that Rush and those guys were being so mean to a little girl. Leave Barron alone!!!

Jesus you can see her nipples through that. What a fucking whore

She should be wearing one of those human garbage bag outfits, right Ahmed?

>defending the First Lady being a whore

Get a load of this guy