Dude, it's 4:20, can we have an intelligent discussion on weed legalization now?

Dude, it's 4:20, can we have an intelligent discussion on weed legalization now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1227
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you criminalise weed every other drug will be more expensive. If you sell expensive coke, you'll make more money than cheaper coke.

How does weed save the cops money?

How does it grow brain cells?

Weed is degenerate. Its the plantjew

laughing my fucking dick off, weed-bro is non-addictive mannnnn 420 mannnn OP KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE NIGGER

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

don't have to make arrests, don't need to waste system resources for possession, get tax money
Though really this could apply to any drug

My fiance and I quit both alcohol and weed, 3 months and 3 years respectively

Both are stupid, but I guarantee one of them isnt going to get you kicked out of the networking event at the Yacht Club

they would spend the money arresting other people dumbass. And they don't get paid more hourly for catching an idiot teenager with weed in his car

ALCOHOL
> kills off chimps too stupid to not get addicted from using it

CANNABIS
> allows "not-addicted" habitual users to survive and plague everyone was their retarded drivel

Alcohol doesn't destroy brain cells.

I smoke 2 to 3 joints an hour. My wangdoodle is now 14 inches long and is learning Mandarin. GO WEED!!!

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1227

House resolution to legal weed nationally

Yeah, I'm sure the thousands of victims of drunk drivers this year were all chimps who deserved it huh?

Marijuana is addictive.

Leads to psychosis.

Dehydrates the entire body, including the brain.

Kills brain cells.

Impairs short-term memory.

Drains the funds of addicted users.

Weed should be legalized for adults, but penalties for driving or operating heavy machinery should continue to be treated as impaired driving, and there should be a very very steep penalty to providing it to or smoking around minors or passively and knowingly let your own kids use it.

Most harm is done to those who start young with developing brains that are actually suceptible to damage from weed, and a lack of experienced judgement. If you start when you're an adult, you should be fine. I'm not saying no one can get addicted at this point, but its definitely comparable to alcohol addiction.

This. Weed is fine in small amounts, like alcohol. But stoners are fucking degenerates, and using it lots fucks you up immensely.

False
False
False
True
Slightly True
True
False

>I'm not saying no one can get addicted at this point, but its definitely comparable to alcohol addiction.

How is it even comparable? Weed is as addictive as food, video games or exercise, you can stop using it and suffer zero physical side effects. Anyone with an alcohol addiction not only has a massive mental dependence but it can actually lead to severe physical damage or even death from the withdrawals.

Get your facts straight before you spew such garbage.

They need to keep poorfags with a job on some kind of welfare.

Bro... for real.
>intelligent discussion
3 of 7 bullet points on infographic are bullshit

You give all responsible cannabis users a bad name.

We all know that's not going anywhere.

>weed is not addictive
Wrong. Weed IS addictive. The brain has specific receptors for THC in the endocannabinoid system. It is known that stimulation of the endocannabinoid receptors in the brain DOES lead to an increase in the concentration of dopamine in the nucleus accumbens. This is similar to how alchohol and other drugs cause addiction.

>Anti-depressant
Wrong. Depression is actually a symptom of THC withdrawal. This is because of the addictive qualities of THC and how it increases dopamine concentrations within the brain.

>Cures cancer
Wrong. Cannabis is not used as treatment, it is used as an anti-inflammatory drug.

>Zero deaths
True. There have not been any reported deaths directly from cannabis overdose.

>Saves money?
Ummm. I know polacks are not into the war on drugs but nonetheless, it has cost the united states billions of dollars.

>No OD
None have been reported.

>Grows brain cells
Cannabis abuse at an early age leads to lower IQ statistically.

Takeaway here is that both alchohol and weed poison the mind and weaken the body. Don't do that shit. Also, the weed today is many times stronger than the weed around 20 years ago, so don't listen to any oldfags who told you that they smoked in college and turned out fine.

You need to smoke a ton of weed to see that everything in OPs pic is true.

So you are sober when posting here? Says a lot about you. I have to be high as hell to come here.

(((Cannabis))) makes you:
>lazy
>slow
>un motivated
>more appealed towards lefist/pacifistic views
>more prone to degenerate behaviors

Pussy

Also weed can acualycause lung cancer if you smoke it.

>cops will spend more money pursuing actual criminals
>this is bad somehow

>non-addictive
lol im literally addicted to weed

Quit smoking for 2 weeks you degenerate.

>>more appealed towards lefist/pacifistic views
can confirm. when i'm sober i want to kill all commies, when i'm high i want someone else to do it

i quit every lent. this past lent i went an extra two months. still came back to the herbal jew

alcohol == so fucking degenerate
weed == can be very degenerate but varies by person

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>X isn't as bad as Y
>This justifes X
Kill yourself

>DEGENERATE NIGGER
>everyone who smokes weed must be a nigger
Have I got news for you. A few notable stoners below

>Bill Gates
>George Clooney
>Lady Gaga
>Steve Jobs
>Carl Sagan
>George Washington

This. Fuck all (((drugs and alcohol))). You cannot be redpilled unless you live a completely clean life.

>things that make me uncomfortable
>(((drugs and alcohol)))
What a pussy

>Hey let's rape these bitches, at least we're not killing them right ?!?!?

>leads to psychosis

I microdosed with sativa oil the last two semesters, 7 As 1 B, I managed to maintain 4 to 5 day workout weeks and I work full time. I guess it's ability to alleviate stress can make you seem boarderline psychotic in that it has only aided efficiency and production on a busy schedule.

Michael Phleps

>Have I got news for you. A few notable stoners below

>Neil Armstrong
>Josef Stalin
>Charles Schultz
>Captain Kangaroo
>George Patton
>Patton Oswald
>Helmet Kohl

>depressant
I dont think you think it means what it actually means

OP I smoke a lot and all so I can tell you your infographic is just silly. Weed is addictive. Not in the sense of alcohol or opiates but it is addictive, don't lie to yourself, you already know this. It can be anti-depressant depending on the person, it can also make you depressed. There is no proven link between marijuana and cancer, positive or negative. People have died from a direct use of marijuana, don't be stupid. Most people have an inherent retardation and that is the sole reason they shouldn't smoke but hey defy nature and die in auto accidents or some other shenanigans. I will agree it save police money if it were legal, that's a no brainer. It is 100% true that you cannot OD from marijuana. Weed has not been proven to grow brain cells, it also has not been proven to kill them either. That's all I wanted to say, be cool man stop being a propaganda spreading shitbag. If you want to smoke just smoke, you don't need to be weed jesus preaching the gospel. Keep it low key, people will respect you more.

>illegal
Not in my state.
>non-addictive
Then why do the majority of stoners smoke it every day, and base every discussion, thought and action around it like alcoholics do?
>anti-depressant
So is suicide. Both methods are used by cowards unwilling to confront their problems.
>cures cancer
A meme.
>zero deaths in history
Look up "teen high on pot crash".
>saves police & nhs billions
I'd rather they spend their time arresting obnoxious potheads than pulling people over for going 51 in a 45.
>no od
Which is a shame.
>grows brain cells
Another meme.
>there should be a very very steep penalty to providing it to or smoking around minors or passively and knowingly let your own kids use it
Shit like that going on behind closed doors is largely unenforceable, and more common than you'd think.
Since it's been legalized, I've personally seen several mothers brag about smoking pot either while pregnant or while caring for young children. Potheads are almost always degenerates, period.

When did spic posters get so bad?

>people breaking the law are not actual criminals

Do psychedelics my friends

I really enjoy weed but I have to quit.
I've been smoking multiple times a week (sometimes multiple times a day) for a couple of years now (usually after uni) and I've noticed a considerable drop in my motivation and attention skills. I'm not as sharp as I used to be.
You can use weed all you want but make sure that you are also doing something productive because smoking weed and sitting there shitposting makes it feel like youre doing something but youre just stagnating and not improving yourself.

Of course pot is addictive. But the addiction is so subtle, no one under the power of it even recognizes it.

It's great for personal growth, but maintaining a problem solving consciousness while habitual smoking is nearly impossible. So moderation =key

Both degenerate. At least alcohol has a cultural basis though. Weed is nigger culture shit.

>Non addictive
False as people can become addicted to anything.
>Anti depressant
Even falser then the first one
>Cures cancer
Prove it.
>Zero deaths in history
True but the matter really is that there is no deaths connected to it just by itself (no preexisting conditions).
>Saves police billions
True as government resources are used to throw them in the brig. Prisons cost money, probation officers cost money, the tracking bands by probation costs money and trials cost money.

If you did not arrest pot smokers it would save them billions.
>No OD
The truth is that OD is not likely. It is possible but hard to reach and impossible if you are not trying to do it.
>Grows brain cells
A load of fucking bullshit.

>Keep it low key, people will respect you more.

while i dont agree w a lot of the stuff u said, this is the ultimate redpill for stoners

>Free of addiction
Bullshit as addiction lies in anything really even if you don't know it.

You could be addicted to exercise (like i am) addicted to food, addicted to sex addicted to whatever. A clean life makes no promises and makes it more boring.
>Highly motivated
Load of bullshit as clean does not mean motoviated at all. Your existence could be boring as hell and you could be motivated to be a boring cuck.
>Enlightened
More bullshit as drug free people go for shit like Jesus.
>Well employed
Truth however the money goes to their wife their kids and their church rather then yourself.
>Health concious
Plenty of fat people do not smoke..
>Rewarding existence
Even less.

>non-addictive
yes, it's addictive.

>anti-depressant
fake.

>cures cancer
myth. It damage your brain, and lungs but in a low process than cigarrettes. and here that's why people smoke this shit because its less harmful than cigarettes.

>grows brain cells
fake, in fact makes it worse than cigarettes, and lowers your testosterone

>also smells like shit
I don't get why people loves smoke this shit.

This. People who smoke it away from other people, and don't feel the need to tell everyone they smoke it, are fine by me. Hell, my uncle smokes pot, but he isn't a flaming faggot about it, so I still respect him just the same.
It's the fags who light one up around unsuspecting friends, in someone else's car or house, or feel the need to brag about it all the time that I hate. At that point, they're no better than the tobacco smokers they often complain about.

Both are shill material and will physically and mentally mess with you one way, why do either? Both are degenerate.

>selfish
Communist.

Wrong on all counts goldstein

Stop being degenerates and join the teetotal master race.

>Unless you're a sanctimonious former alcoholic/junkie, in which case you can go fuck yourself.

been smoking for 8 years now, to say it's not addictive is bullshit

exactly
>"im not addicted i just smoke everyday because it makes me feel good"
literally an addiction

They are... technically, but wouldn't you say someone who breaks a bad law is a different kind of criminal than someone who murders someone else?

How?

Fucking idiot

What baffles me is that people can say that unironically.

It's not addictive. i smoked it 5 days a week every day for 2+ months then ran out of money and had to budget. decided to drop pot and never felt the urge to do it again.
It's easier to stop smoking pot than it is to stop drinking soda.

>food stamps from immigrants
>stuff I clearly don't need
Keep trying faggot.

A habit isn't an addiction. It's easy to kick a habit, an addiction is much harder to beat.

says you faggot

"Smoking weed is degenerate" says the fat beta male NEET basement dwelling perma virgin who has never tried it.

Thread/

>Cannabis
>Non-addictive
Stopped right there.

Yeah why is alcohol legal? We should've solved that problem a century ago.

It should be legalized but it should be taxed to hell, like alcohol and tobacco. If degenerates want to be degenerate, they should pay out the ass for it.

>gateway drug
How does a drug become a gateway drug? As you build up tolerance to a weaker drug you look to harder drugs to get the same kick, so alcohol is a gateway drug to benzos in that regard.

Unless it's because weed is an illegal drug thus you actually have to have ties in the black market, thus having access to harder stuff. In that case it's a gateway drug simply because it's illegal.

Who cares, every single last faggot I've ever met who was against legalization was a whiny bitch and spoiled piece of shit who parroted daddie's opinions when their mouths weren't being fucked raw.

Both weed and alcohol are gateway drugs. There are people experiment with them and want to try other drugs.

I think recently they found that caffeine is a gateway drug to harder stimulants.

You naming off other things you don't do?

I seriously doubt that. It is a bit of a jump from caffeine to speed or coke, but would not be completely surprised. Source?

Anyone who has smoked pot for a relatively long period of time knows it's not as harmless as it's made out to be. In short, it makes you fucking retarded. Short term memory is out the window. While I agree it's far less harmful/addictive than alcohol, both are degenerate. Alcohol has long been a part of European culture so it has its place. I just can't drink it anymore.

t. recovered alcoholic/heroin addict

It doesn't matter that the weed is stronger. That's like saying I drank beer in college and moved to wine when I graduated. Some alcohol is stronger just like weed. If you have experience with it, no problem. New smokers should start slow and work their way up.

All these people saying weed is addictive have no clue what they're talking about. If you browse Sup Forums daily because you enjoy browsing Sup Forums it doesn't mean you're addicted. You don't get withdraws when you stop. Weed is exactly the same, sure some people use it all the time because they enjoy it, but if they stop nothing bad happens to them.

>non addictive
>grows brain cells
>no deaths

>degenerative:
>alcohol: if used moderately, no
>weed: absolutely, no exceptions.

Things are addictive because they are enjoyable and vice-versa. The mechanisms in the reward system are the same.

Its time

Weed would be perfect if people realized that MUH WEED is not just benefits and you shouldn't smoke it everyday and worse, create a culture around it. Just smoke moderately if you want to smoke, and dont get high for important shit in your life. SOLVED