Friendly reminder that all of the ancient KANGZ were BROWN and YELLOW. I'm sorry blacks and whites...

Friendly reminder that all of the ancient KANGZ were BROWN and YELLOW. I'm sorry blacks and whites, but it's just how it is, enough larping.

And all the people who (literally) conquered the world were white.

You can argue that they had one weakness though: compassion. Had we exterminated everyone we were capable of in the lands we conquered the world would be a harmonious place and society would probably be thousands of years ahead of what it is now.

ok

we still don't want nogs here though

W-We wasn't kangz?

You ethnically cleansed Two continents by viruses. What compassion?

uhhhh, try again sweetie xD

America is the most successful of Europe's colonization attempts. I take great pride in my homeland just as I do my Dutch/German roots. Also worth mentioning that I am American, I am just busy overseas projecting our global dominance.

BTFO by literacy, literally. Pre-Roman whites dint write shit down

>the mongols were white
>the abbasid empire was white
>the turkish sultanate was white
kys

I said world, not region.

That wasn't intentional.
The smallpox blankets theory is a fucking myth.
We didn't understand germ theory until the 19th century.

And your roaches brought the black plague into Europe. Take a fucking shower for once in your life.

Never has white people conquered the world.
It took 4 crusade to do absolutely nothing in the middle-east but strengthen the islamic position there, then the mongols came and turned it to ash.
Turks has proven themselves worthy of the white's rage, to this day, Costantinople remain in their hold.
White people seems really strong when they fight unequipped savages in the new world or underequipped armies, but they are in theory not a bit more superior, I refer you to Vietnam.

Are Turks the most worthless of people? They have contributed nothing to the world, and all their achievements are stolen form Greeks.

Shit, gotta be tough being a Turk.

You understand Vietnam was a political blunder, right?

>decolonize everything within a decade

Cool. No need for all the guilt trip shit then. We never conquered nuffin

The world you are currently living in is the white mans world. The crusades were reactive, not proactive. Vietnam was not only not America's war, but the VC got absolutely destroyed in Vietnam, with something like a 100:1 kill/death ration. America pulled out because our lives are simply worth more than their lives are and since we were just helping a friend the cost was not worth it.
Name one nonwhite empire who has conquered notable territory across an ocean. I'll wait.

I read a wikipedia page that said it was intentional.
One third of Europe died and hardly and Türk died. That tells me who was living in filth.

the people who occupied the fertile crescent during the dawn of civilization are not the people who are there now. they were pushed into the caucasus and southeastern europe by the ottomans(arabs), or just wiped out.

regardless, whites took civilization, improved it, and conquered the world. you are communicating in a white language. the world's culture is white culture.

Go read a book. The meme that you guys are retards are really true.

>he says in english
white people absolutely have dominated the world. you just don't understand that because our culture seems normal to you because it took over yours.

the reason that I know the history of genetics of the mediterranean and the transition from the byzantines to the ottomans is specifically because I've "read books". do you have an argument?

Oh so you can tell me about the population moment from central Asia to Anatolia right? Go on pls

That's kind of arbitrary, actually.

Pound for pound, the Mongolian empire was the most impressive empire the world has ever seen.

1) It was contiguous. Stretching from far East Asia to Europe.
2) It took on contemporary rivals. Unlike European conquests of the New World, the Mongolians fought and decimated the biggest badest enemies of their day.
3) They were nommadic tribes before an empire. Unlike other empires, Mongols actually drew their strength from a confederacy of other tribes that were from the Asian Steppe and went on to beat even China, the most sophisticated state of the era. This actually was the reason the empire eventually fell apart as well.
4) There is no reason to believe that they would have been stopped had the confederacy not fallen apart. Historians believe that their only weakness was their fragile confederacy, since their battle tactics (Mongolian mounted archer) was hard to counter, since even Europe did not have a highly mobile ranged soldier to counter it.

In short, Brits had the largest empire, but it was mostly due to the tech avantage, unlike the Mongolian empire, which was pure mix of skill and brutality.

there have been several, which are you referring to? where is your argument? are you just a buttmad turk that your ancestors wiped out everything nice and roman about your homeland?

The mongols were much faster and efficient conquerers than any empire that was before or after them, considering the territorial power they held in their zenith.
And whose numbers are you using?
When China doninates industry, does this mean that they took over your culture?
Using a second language doesn't undermine your mother tongue, the Americans undertook the degredation of the english language for decades, speak not about language.

>i lose by your criteria so let me water it down

>there have been several, which are you referring to?

Sigh
>where is your argument?

You made a butt load of claims and I need an argument? You need to argue in defense of them not me.

>are you just a buttmad turk that your ancestors wiped out everything nice and roman about your homeland?

We don't wipe anything. We aren't whites. Romans are still here in Anatolia. They are the majority even.
What have you done to people you conquered? Where is the hundred million Natives of America?

You're a fucking moron.

I can tell the Mongol's empire was truly on par with the English or French, mostly by the plethora of nations today that speak Mongolian, even thousands of miles away from where it originated. I really don't think you understand the significance of conquering an enemy across thousands of miles of water before the invention of air travel.

>And whose numbers are you using?
latin. I know what you are thinking, and it reflects your wikipedia education.

>When China doninates industry, does this mean that they took over your culture?
call me when they do, and lets see if they do it without using the roads and methods of western culture(considering western culture largely dominates china, I don't see how this is possible).

>Using a second language doesn't undermine your mother tongue
it does when it replaces your mother tongue. only a matter of time due to the internet. english is already the most spoken language on the planet.

yeah but who has the biggest dicks?
WHITES AND BLACKS

>You need to argue in defense of them not me.
you haven't pointed out anything that's wrong about them. that's why I'm asking where your argument is.

>What have you done to people you conquered? Where is the hundred million Natives of America?
conquered them.

Ironically, the Harappans of India were Australoids (most closely related to Abbos)

How can whites and blacks even compete?

Can't argue with that.
You guys had your time in the sun, but the powers are now shifting back to the BROWN and ASIAN hands. We only temporarily lost power to the whites because of circumstances, but we wuz KANGZ long before you guys.

Mesopotamians weren't brown, retard. It's the birthplace of R1 haplogroup, basically the ancestors of most Europeans.

Some say they were dravidian some say they were more closely related to the modern day inhabitants of the same land idk which is right tbqhwy. I just know they were in Pakistan and they weren't white.

HOL UP

Just cause you claimed something doesn't mean I have to argue against them. You haven't established any of your claims. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Conquered people do not end up extinct.

Compassion is a weakness only when the others don't have it.

sumer was white soooo yeahhhhhhhh

I'll agree with that 100%.

pic related is original Mesopotamians
i'm ashamed that the white devil raped us into current form
i will dedicate my life to import blacks and kill whitey

axaxaxaxaxxxxa

No one cares if you can beat a bunch of Native Americans armed with clubs using guns and disease.

If you can't see the difference between how impressive the Mongolian empire was in comparison with Europe's, you are an idiot.

Also, even the English longbowman would have been nothing with a largely mobile Mongolian horde.

I think you are utterly in the dark about how awesome this empire was. It was truly unstoppable.

*tips fidget spinner*
so youz be saying
*plays league of legends*
we wuz
*calls people nigger over call of duty mic*
royalty and feces?

Based Iraq will BTFO European attempts at colonization.
b8

over and over again for 100 years now