L is black

>L is black
What little interest I had in this just evaporated. On a related note why do libshits have to constantly culturally enrich established characters and stories rather than make their own?

Just don't watch it.

The Japanese audience certainly won't.

Damn imagine getting this upset because your live action anime' character doesn't fit your description.

Pathetic, also not politics?

Damn imagine being so tolerant that you turn a blind eye to a viper as it enters your house.

Pathetic, also not virtuous.

>t. Le'genious freeman

they want to make black people look smart but from the trailers it seems that l is an overemotional punk with anger issiues so i dont realy know what they are going for with that

Japs are never satisfied with shit like this though
> Godzilla 1998
> Objectively decent movie for the time
> Stays true to the environmental overtones of the franchise
> Unlike most films though has an uncucked ending, with the humans defeating the monster
> Japs: "How dare you uncuck our monster rape city movies! It not even look like gojira, it not REAL gojira! It just ZILLA!!!"
> Godzilla (2014)
> Decent effects
> Stays true to the original japanese design
> Has godzilla destroy the city in, protecting the cuck undertones the nation of betas values so highly
> Jap: "Stupid gaijin! Gojira too fat!!! It not REAL gojira, it burger gojira!!!"
> Ghost in the Shell
> Japs: "Hakujin motoko?!? REEEEEEEEEE-"

Are you insinuating that black people or le jews are vipers? It's a fucking anime live action show. If you don't fucking like. Don't fucking watch it. Simple? No?

go meme elsewhere

Who
Fucking
Cares
Its a TV cartoon for edgy teenagers

>I have to see BLACK PEOPLE in my manchild movies >:'(
>WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

>If you don't fucking like. Don't fucking watch it. Simple? No?
>Complains about someone not liking it
You are the worst kind of retard.

This is actually a brilliant marketing tactic. Millenial niggers love anime. This is sure to get people into the seats.

>On a related note why do libshits have to constantly culturally enrich established characters and stories rather than make their own?
I don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah okay buddy.

America is a country of negroes and mestizos, what do you expect, that they would not adapt it to their own racial situation?

This is Jap genocide.

>incapable of introspection
You must be a nigger too.

why do you even watch rice nigger shit?

anime is so fucking pathetic

>Damn bruh, dem niggas made L a nigga too! Shiiet senpai we boutta take ova nigga! Get us some death notes nigga! f'real son! shieet!!

When they make new black characters you racists don't support them. This is the only viable intersectional way to get inclusion.

This is where I stop replying to you.

>Are you insinuating that black people or le jews are vipers? It's a fucking anime live action show
What other reason is there to cast a nigger? They're all fucking terrible actors except for a handful of them

This is fucking stupid. Not because the guy is black, but because L is not fucking black and he's being cast black to fill bullshit diversity quotas.

That's cool though, this movie is setting it self up to be obliterated by bad reviews

And Europe will soon be a continent of Arabs and blacks. Enjoy your adaptation.

Everyone shouldn't like the things I don't like, the post.

Neck yourself, cuck.

>This is where I stop replying to you.
Replies to (you)

nigger would be an intellectual compliment. u banter like a fag/woman

Liberals saw movies that placed Morgan Freeman in roles where he plays a competent, intelligent, wise person and now they are obsessed with the idea because as you and I both know, they can't handle any break from the narrative they have constructed in their heads that the deep state and the msm has helped construct for them. The snake is eating it's tail.

It's about to get shit on by Critics too now lol

filthy dumb furfag

Jesus fuck

Everyone doesn't need to be included in everything ffs. Where did this notion come from?

still gets out smarted by a white guy.

It's an murrican adaptation. Who do think runs murrica? Marxist corporations.

looks like gas lighting white adults into believing blacks are smart by having morgan freeman explain the plot to them when they were little kids is working out well.

You understand jack shit .. and even lie.
They didn't give a shit about GITS even because it did fit the character (they just said it was a "meh" movie, and they were right).
Rest is BS and first Godzilla movie was garbage.

Because blacks have failed to create their own culture so they have to leech off of others to make due with lack of representation and to stop more blacks to just go full thug life. They are failing at it though

>Implying blacks buy movie tickets instead of sneaking in.

>female Ghostbusters
>female Fight Club
>FemThor
>Pregnant Spider-Woman
>Black IronWoman
>Black Captain America
>Spider-Nigger
>Female Wolverine
>talks of Black Bond
>Ocean Ocho
>Black Karate Kid
>Black Annie
>black Marie Jane
>Wonder Woman is a Jew
>talks of making Luke Skywalker and Captain America gay
>all those comic book characters turned gay

The kikes are taking this way too far, now even infiltrating Japanese series.