Cultural Appropriation Thread

Why Does Sup Forums continue to claim that cultural appropriation doesn't exist? Who cares if other cultures do it too! It needs to stop!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/20/fashion/marc-jacobs-cultural-appropriation-dreadlocks/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2016/09/20/fashion/marc-jacobs-cultural-appropriation-dreadlocks/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. Non-whites should live in their own communities separate from Whites and we should all celebrate our own respective cultures.

Because lesser people searching for grievance to use in order to gain power over people are using this idea to cause damages and aggression.

Stop masturbating to asian women then.

See that brown pony tale in the back the nigger Beyonce is appropriating? She needs to stop!

Also stop wearing human clothes and using our Constitution.

American citizenship is cultural appropriation of WHITE CULTURE

PLEASE STOP!

I don't.

>ywn have a qt taiwanese gf to cuddle with
why live

momo is life

See, Momo is a pefect example. She is Japanese and is appropriating Korean culture. Pathetic.

She is also a whore.

The term has been tainted by knee-jerk SJWs. Cultural appropriation is actually a good thing, as we share the best parts of other cultures while still maintaining our own unique identity. Cultural misappropriation is the bad one, but it rarely happens. Blackface is the only thing that comes to mind that falls under this

I agree. OP needs to stop using technology created by and for superior white race and go back to chewing on grubs and monkey brains. GTFO nigger!

NOW YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME?

The indians were fucking morons. Natural Selection, bitch

If I was interested in plastic women I'd buy a sex doll and save myself a lot of money and time.

Name one time when genuinely good art has been called "cultural appropriation"

You fucking cant and we dont need a new word for "tasteless" and "bad," SJW pretensions eat a dick

in that case dubu is life

Let me guess, you're going to tell me white invented technology isn't culture and that using a washing machine over a wash board and a clothes line to dry is just a choice

Whites got their technology by exploiting the resources of Africa. They should split credit IMO.

>Name one time when genuinely good art has been called "cultural appropriation"
cnn.com/2016/09/20/fashion/marc-jacobs-cultural-appropriation-dreadlocks/index.html

What if I told you Africans benefited from colonialism

Let's archive
unvis.it/cnn.com/2016/09/20/fashion/marc-jacobs-cultural-appropriation-dreadlocks/index.html

Because there is no such thing as "cultural appropriation" unless someone does something that belongs to another culture and claims it as their own. The thing is this is NOT what people are bitching about. They are bitching about some Asian dressing up as a Native American. That is not cultural appropriation that is just someone dressing up as someone of another culture. There is NO FUCKING HARM being done by them doing so. You bitching about cultural appropriation is just you being racist in the first place. Anyone saying "you can't do this because only people of MY race can do it" is racist plain and simple because you are putting yourself and your race in a position of dominance over another. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, asian, latino or what you are. Anything you do to intentionally segregate your race from another is a racist action. So go fuck yourself and your "cultural appropriation" bullshit.

It's only cultural appropriation if the chick is not hot. Example, your pic is not cultural appropriation because she is hot. And because she's East Asian, she probably has familial DNA ancestry as whatever native wears that clothing.

Hawt.

If colonialism never happened blacks would still be in Africa killing one another over land and doing the same exact thing they still do there to this day outside of any of the cities (which would never have been there without colonialism). Europeans were at least 500 years ahead of every single group in Africa when they went in to convert them and with most of those groups they were over 1000 years ahead of them. There is no way they would even remotely be close to European technology if they were left to their own devices.

you just wanted an excuse to post tzuyu. im on to you fucker.

Right. I am sure zero Africans would have figured out they could sell diamonds to Europeans. Zero. It really took Jews to figure out Diamonds were worth money. Congo would be a developed state without Foreign influence. Face it.