We're going to lose South Africa too aren't we

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30209571/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We lost it decades ago.

It's gone.

Whites are 8% there user.

>tfw going on a two-week vacation to South Africa

Am I going to die lads? I'm ready to become a wild bushman and fight for DA PEEPUL if I get attacked by machete wielding nig nogs.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

I have bad news for you regarding South Africa...

fpbp

South Africa is one of the the biggest race redpills out there.

Would love to see a fps of the rhodesian bush war in the frostbite engine

>We're going to lose South Africa too aren't we

I wish I could stop it, but by next year the genocide of Afrikaaners could be full on. I expect that the international community will do nothing because the victims are White. This will open the eyes of a ton of White people world wide.

Stick to the white coastline

Here's what happens in South Africa
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30209571/

uh, thats literally the first nation to unironically face the race war. like wtf? how are people on pol this new. die, seriously fucking die.

It was lost the moment the whites gave up the nukes.

Probably. I want van Rensburg's prophecies to be true but I'm not delusional. We will see.

You'll be fine. Just stay in white or touristy areas and avoid walking around at night.

SA has been done for a while hasn't it?

Coming to a major city near you

Going? Future tense?

Gone. Past tense, silly Willy.

South Africa was lost before I was born, buddy. I'm damn near 30 too.

screencapped version

Thank you user, literally apocalypse by shitskins

Thanks brew. I am going to Kruger National Park and Drakensburg and a few days in Jo-burg.

Never 4get

That would make a good documentary.
What if the guy who wrote District 9 was using this fact as inspiration?

Nice, the first two are awesome and very safe but Joburg can be pretty hectic. Some of the suburbs outside the city and the areas around WITS university aren't so bad though.

Well the Prawn's shacks were actually real. They'd been abandoned just before the shoot.

Sup Forums should campaign to have the old flag of SA replace the current ANC inspired nigger as "Geographic Location".

When will there be an South-African happening? Like race war? I'm getting tired. I even begin to question if it's really that bad for white people in SA

anyone else on the rhodesia bushposting group?

What's that?

Whites go to south africa, speak to the locals, "can we have this land?", "sure", "ok".

Time passes.

"You cant have that land any more"

What are the options? All of Africa vs. south african whites?

South african whites build moats and walls?

South african whites get brutal military to defend?

Africa attempts to begin war with south african whites? And america picks a side?

All whites leave south africa because they likely should have just never been there to begin with; even though yeah, whites go to other countries and may create resorts and stuff.

Semi similar to israel palestine situation, 'those people back then shouldnt have allowed you to get this land'.

Depends, if they continue to try and live together with blacks then no, whites will get pushed out or exterminated. If the SA whites go full Manifest Destiny and push back a country for themselves then yes, SA or at least part of it will be theirs.

The choice is theirs, it is in their hands.

Is it not lost already?

Gonna take a long fucking time.. Sup Forums should start a project so in the event of racial war, we could help them out with contacts, land, money etc etc

I wouldn't be suprised if there are still white women in SA being coal burners

Jesus. This is easy stuff.

Bring the Afrikaners and the Ian Smith Rhodesians to the US.

Settle them ALL in California.

I'm totally serious. The environments are similar.

I've literally never met or seen one IRL.

did you just wake up from a coma or something?

>Sup Forums should start a project so in the event of racial war, we could help them out with contacts, land, money etc etc

Such projects already exist in SA. They're well aware of how dangerous their country is.