IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING PLACE, AND SOMEBODY HAS TO SPEAK UP!!!!

IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING PLACE, AND SOMEBODY HAS TO SPEAK UP!!!!

It's been only 2 weeks since my friend showed me this website and i don't i've ever been more disgusted in my life with all the antisemitism and racism on this board.

Take a look at this, in a doscussion we were all having where i simply had a different approach to the refugee crisis and was advocating for a rational fix to the problem, some asshole posted this in a reply to me. That is fuckin outrageous, the jewish people have actually suffered executions in Nazi Germany, we don't need to be mocked for something horrific and personal to us.

Im making this thread so that the asshole who posted this sees me calling you out infront of everyone here. We have to speak up against this kind of hate whenever we see it! And just so you know asshole, i reported you and screenshotted it!!!!!

In this thread lets discuss how we can actively work towards a world that doesn't have a racist and antisemitic atmosphere, for all of our sakes.

P.s. Anyone who wants to personally call this asshole out, here is the thread, its still live:

Pol is not your personal army. From one Jew to another, shut the fuck up you leftcuck. While pol is a board of tolerance, people will fuck your shit up for being out of line. And more news for Jews, the mods and janitors post in here too so do you really fucking think your report button did any good? Kys.

GTFO of here kike

Did you actually type this out?

You're here forever

Do you honestly think any of us give a shit about your feelings?
Grow up, you'll find prejudice against every group, want Jews to be considered equals?
The act like it.

stfu kike

You took something you saw on Sup Forums seriously, you shouldn't do that. But since it hasn't been said yet
GO THE FUCK BACK TO >>>REDDIT

STOP CALLING ME KIKE!!!!

I AM NOT A KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao agreed w OP

kys faggot

>wasting your time typing all that bait

get a life dude, sage

I reported him too OP. We shall not allow for hatred to triumph.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's been only 2 weeks since my friend showed me this website
Lurk more, faggot.
>sage

Leave. But you'll be back. And by then it will be to late!

You're an honorary kike if nothing else. Arbeit macht frei my friend.

sage
Shutting it down

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

what does that word mean even ? like where did it come from ? also i know your not italian but where did dago come from ?

Reminder to sage OPs Jewish comments.

Grow up!

Oven dodger then

Foreskin monger?

quality bait my friend

OYYYYYYYYYYY SHANDA

Came from the jew word for circle. Jews at ellis island were identified by circles.

Shut the fuck up.

>I AM NOT A KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your antigoyimitic post is hurting my feelings.

Only a kike would deny they're a kike.

This image basically sums it up.

Underrated

Shut up whiny bitch, before I fuck your bunghole.

Fuck the jews. They're the biggest cry baby bitches on the planet. Holocaust was exaggerated. 6 gorrilion my ass. More like 271,000.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jesus Christ boys, the longer I'm on this site the more I realise there are not enough ovens.

I mean I stopped reading after
>so much antisemitism
But you got me to reply so the bait worked merchant

doscussion
What is this?

I just paid my respects to the person who triggered you, massive faggot.

The fact that people can be as offensive as they want is what makes this site great.

I agree. This place is white male shithole. I can't believe some of the shit people are allowed to put up here. Where are the mods?

Court jesters are meant to use intelligence, subtlety, and guile to point out uncomfortable truths. You're just shouting.

You are responsible yourself for what threads you enter and what posts you read. I mostly come here to turn more souls to christ and find that is really fun. If ya don't like it get out.

>2 weeks
It's OK. The red pill is hard to swallow, it takes time.

>canadians are the worst posters

This thread

This is bait

Light yourself on fire cuck. It'll spare us the trouble and your family a lot of pain.

This is what fucking happens you kikeniggers over use the insult "Nazi" everywhere

>Normal guy
You know, there's no reason to believe that mass importation of refugees will be a boom to our economy. In fact, it will just make everything shit.
>Kikenigger
THAT IS RACIST YOU FUCKING NAZI
>Normal dude
Okay, guess I'm a Nazi then
>schlomo bagelstein
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You fucking oven dodgers deserve it.

This one's for you OP, you butthurt Money-stealing faggot

>This image basically sums it up.
no...

This one does, kike worshiper

>to us
>I AM NOT A KIKE
sure thing, rabbi

Nice b8. If not, KYS.

Found an endangered jew nigger

This is unbelievably hilarious.

If you want the world you are searching for... help give my people back our homes which have been taken from us through the dogmas of multiculturalism and diversity.

wtf is wrong with you? self-righteous? check. misinformed? czech. larping? cjezch. is this truly the state things? post cats

>It's been only 2 weeks since my friend showed me this website and i don't i've ever been more disgusted in my life with all the antisemitism and racism on this board.
Fuck off. Go find some site that caters to your crybaby sensibilities, loser.

What a nice blog post.
Take this shit to wordpress.
Sage

>Oh no! I deliberatley entered a board named Politically Incorrect full of things I consider politically incorrect and now I'm mad. How could be this happening to me ???

I would sage but that would be not enough to fix your retardness. Consider clise your browser, shut down your computer and drink a cool glass of bleach. Remember to stay fresh in summer and killing youself before tomorrow morning.

>STOP CALLING ME KIKE!!!!
>I AM NOT A KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you must some other kind of a shitskin. Either that or a faggot.

Then leave and fuck off back leftypol.

Oh what? Seriously you're a nazi? You probably don't even have the balls to fight in a war. At least the nazis had that.

The only thing getting cucked here is you.

Maybe Reddit/FB/Twitter be a better fit for you. They protect you from mean thoughts.

that's antifcommunists hold cats.. before burning cat alive

Your inane retarded memes have no bearing Burger. Kindly go back to guzzling cum like the retarded Vargfag that you are.

it's not bait, it's humor

(You )

This is now a merchant thread. Proceed dumping your jewish folder.

op?

G A S
A
S

>pic related

fantastic b8 OP 10/10

also i'm sorry you had to see that post, ben garison often gets carried away with his cartoons but what can one do

>In this thread lets discuss how we can actively work towards a world that doesn't have a racist and antisemitic atmosphere, for all of our sakes.

Killing all jews and niggers would solve that.

>Us
Oy vey rabbi! These goyim aren't buying our lies this time. They didn't read the Talmud, did they?! Someone needs to shut this down!

Welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay here

Because it is only the beginning of your metamorphosis from liberal to full blown right wing.

fuck off kike

enjoy your Yous, fucking niggerjew

Hey Anons ask yourself these question before posting.
>Is he trolling?
>is he autistic?
>Or both?

me ow

>the jewish people have actually suffered executions in Nazi Germany

Obviously not enough. Sieg Heil.

kikes and shills must be stricken from this board

Wow......

You have got to be fuckin kidding me.

This is Trumps world, i never thought id see antisemitism so acceptable that its a culture. I thought it died out with the last death camp in 1945.

You guys have got to see how dangerous this is. I came here as a stranger to you all looking to have a discussion on how to make the world a better place, starting with ourselves, and you all just lash out racial slurs at me!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you all?!?!?!

Have you no shame?

Have you no empathy?

Have you no decency?

I don't want to have to start hiding my identity, im proud of being jewish because my history is that of one resisting oppression, as i am right now against all the antisemites here, and i will never stop!

I feel its important to identify as jewish, everyone should be proud of who they are, whites, blacks, asians, muslims. Every race and religion has created the very beautiful society we live in today. We are all the same and bleed red. Our religion and race doesn't define us. When we can all learn to live in peace and get along the world will know true change.

Thank you all for your time, you have all given me my next topic to write about for my sociology class.

Wicked copypasta
Have a (you) on me

LOOKS LIKE WE BROKE ANOTHER JEW, BOYS

welcome to pol brother user

(You)

i feel you fagut

You've reached phase one. Congrats. It doesn't get any better.

Lurk more.

This board is anti jew. fuck off.

Probably autistic, like all other Jews.

I hope you have a good night.

>It's been only 2 weeks
lurk for years is the rule. why are you making a fucking blog post you Kikenigger?

You came here during an information war against the deep state. You missed the free and open discussions by about two years. You need to gtfo, your cult talking points aren't welcome here. Besides, we already know what your owners think; we don't want their ideas as interpreted by their literal mind-slave.