What is the the point in being (((redpilled))) if it causes you to distant yourself from others?

what is the the point in being (((redpilled))) if it causes you to distant yourself from others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G4ix8-0rq4
youtube.com/watch?v=0krxo46Ifbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is being delusional or conformist any good?

if it increases your chances of passing on your genes, then yes definitely

What's the point of being close to others when you're bluepilled?

Because we are growing every day you faggot. We need as many as we can get so we can save Western Civilization. Deal with the minor discomfort now so your children have a future worth living.

You can always try going back. Stay off Sup Forums, Watch network sitcoms/news. Believe what your government tells you. Get on Twitter/FB and post dumb selfies of your food everyday. Get those likes...means you are a success in life right?

Fuck that. Not for me.

You can always be redpilled and act like a normie in social situations

Be like Brittany Venti. Embrace maximum irony and sarcasm to the point where being redpilled is legitimately fun. Conduct yourself mainly the same way in public as you did before you were redpilled.

If only I could utilize some kind of metaphorical mask that everyone keeps going on about

>learning the truth makes you reject degenerates and decadent people
>somehow this is bad

There are quite a few people who in society are too fed up with the trash they see but can't say shit about it without being a pariah, when they see someone who doesn't give a fuck about being ostracized speaking on topics that they want to say but cannot, it emboldens them to act on the same path you follow.

Why does everything get reduced to sex with you dumbs bastards

Because others take xanax and you don't.

Xanny make it go away

>distant yourself from others?

What if you've already passed your genes along...

It's like avoiding plague bearers.
Self preservation .

Are you familiar with the fundamental theme of the Bible? Sacrifice. Sacrifice one's self for God. Sacrifice one's self for family. For country, etc.

Flushing your red pills so you can live in the Matrix a little longer is like opting to stay in Sodom.

Whether you believe in God or not, nature has her habits as well. Cycles, patterns, etc. Human morality is a part of this cycle. I'm genuinely sorry to hear you feel alone. You aren't. You're living in an age where the real isolation of men is laid bare. This has always been the truth, but it is made worse by the degenerate nature of modern society.

I can't promise anything user, but I really do believe that it is more important to stick to what your inner voice says is right. Even if that isolates you, I believe you'll (yes, you) be rewarded. I don't believe you'll spend your life alone.

When you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say.

For it isn’t your father, or mother, or wife
Whose judgment upon you must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the one staring back from the glass.

He’s the fellow to please – never mind all the rest
For he’s with you, clear to the end
And you’ve passed your most difficult, dangerous test
If the man in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
If you’ve cheated the man in the glass.

youtube.com/watch?v=4G4ix8-0rq4

They've just started going through puberty, don't blame them.

THREAD THEME:

After nine years, you know what I realize?

Tuna steak is fucking lush m8.

After 18 years I learned cyrus is right but this isnt a story and you cant go back

>tfw there are 18 year olds in this thread that weren't even alive during the coining of "redpill"

if you think being redpilled is detrimental to any prospect in your life, youre bluepilled through and through, its the entire crux of the issue when talking about any of these things not even that radical in the first place. Also, die.

shit.. never thought about that.

>religitard babble blah blah

thats a bluepill you fucking retard
you are bluepilled
GET THE FUCK OUT PRETENDING YOU'RE REDPILLED

I'm not religious. I read books. I reach out and speak to different audiences.

it's helped me see people around me in a new light to be honest
I work harder to connect with my people on a tribal level,
even if I disagree with their politics