Red Helmet Charlottesville new tattoo pic

You're lucky I was able to get this. Please help find him!

Hope this also helps.

Bump for autistic justice.

Prison bump

Didn't his mother accidentally dox him?
>muh baby dindu nuffin

I'm getting very agitated and I am at a very long rope of patience. Soon, I will not be able to be held accountable for my actions.

Is that a bull dyke broad with high T? Getting that vibe from the hips and thighs.

Red Helmet is confirmed to have used Bear Mace.

do it faggot

I also think this guy or Red Helmet maced Baked Alaska.

That's a chick right? Did we settle on that

Wait what

nice airsoft bitch.

Bear mace is weaker than regular mace, dipshit. The strength of Bear mace is regulated by the government to not be too strong so as not to severely damage the wild animal about to rip your face off.

He has a mole, identifying mark.

Bump, and please note this may well be a "her"

not seeing a mole here

These are different people.

Not a her, confirmed a guy for Red Helmet, but Yellow Rimmed Glasses is confirmed female. I heard both speak on video.

Yes. Someone posted her pic a couple days ago without the helmet and her hair was down.

disregard I suck cocks, thought you were implying he was red helmet.

Yes indeed, Red Helmet(Male), Blue V Hat(Male), and Yellow Rimmed Glasses(Female) are different people. All have committed violent acts though, and Red Helmet and Blue V Hat are suspects for macing Baked Alaska, though I only saw Red Helmet use actual Bear Spray. Yellow Rimmed Glasses attacked an old guy.

Do you have the "hair down" pic? I would like it. I have done much research on this.

why is this douche canoe getting a pass?

Yes I would argue that grey shirt long haired guy is Heather Heyer's true killer.

Why do you think the police shoved hundreds of armed right wingers into the frothing hordes of armed antifa? They wanted death, and they specifically wanted a right winger to shoot a leftist. This would let them strike in two ways that would be exceedingly harmful, by attacking possession of firearms and by branding right wing groups as terrorist groups that have to be outlawed. Violence will not work for us. Yet.

If you're thinking like this I'm guessing you don't have kids, so get on that, start a family. Get a career, make money, meet other right wingers, form networks, or mannerbund. Build the infrastructure we need so that when a worthy leader comes and is ready to seize the moment, we will be ready for him.

I have IDed Flame Thrower Coon as 23 yr old Corey Long of Charlottesville.

I also ID'd this Antifa as Alexander Stokes Contompasis, or Alex Stokes, he was involved in Lacy MacAuley and Legba Carrefour's DC riots.

This Unicorn Riot reporter, named "Pat" was seen talking with Red Helmet.

Unicorn Riot "Pat" with Red Helmet.

yellow glasses and yellow teeth

We ever going to start on this? It's a double-whammy of Antifa abusing kids and the cops saying there were no victims

Also remarkable freak ears, easy to identify by them

Indeed. Her teeth are gross. I bet her breath is even worse. Wonder why she wore a mouth guard in the 1st place.