Zionists

I’ve always known Zionist Jews were inherently evil, but didn’t know the history and background of exactly what they want to accomplish until I started doing a little research. Here’s what I got so far, tell me what I’m missing.

Zionists wanted to establish a Jewish state to have a central hub of Jews to plan and coordinate their new world order, this became Israel, their plan is to cease control over all banks and media throughout the world, as well as strip nations of any one culture or set of values (ie, making degeneracy social acceptable, pushing the gay agenda, multiculturalism through mass immigration in order to increase race mixing and lower the IQ of their offspring so the only people left are Jews and a mixture of nonsense) this is in order to make every other nation besides Israel submissive to the Jews because they believe every ethnically non Jewish persons sole purpose is to serve Jews.

Also, what is ethnically Jewish, like where did they originate that gives them that distinct Jewey look?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=BT5L4YU_Fl4
youtube.com/watch?v=93hqlmrZKd8
youtube.com/watch?v=FhDRtkphJEw
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21718552-bitter-medicine-starting-work-egypts-economy-shows-signs-life
youtube.com/watch?v=PhgdXAmy_jI
biblebelievers.org.au/slavery.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Lev_Line
youtube.com/watch?v=bJTPKAA-KiM
youtu.be/M2JrdxY7LSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just pay attention how they treat the palestinians and you can see the true face of evil.

The jews won.
>The run our banks
>They run the government
>They run all media
>They run the news
>they run the schools
The west let this subversive cult take over that seeks nothing but the destruction of the way of life in all countries they are in. Without federal action which will never happen since those same politicians are bribed by the millions using the billions in american tax dollars we give to Israel every year.

America is so corrupt we literally give money free to the jews in Israel. That is power, they have it, and we will never get it back without Trump taking drastic action to take them down and all american politicians and groups who worked with them. WE MUST BE UNITED! The jew only divides!

>cult
all religion is a cult.

captcha cash church

>all religion is a cult.
not all religions encourage incest or work to wipe out other religions in the workplace like Jews my hasidic friend. see MSNBC, NYT, NBC, CNN for more...

I think it's more to consolidate money, power and control for Israeli and individual interests generally with subjugation of goyim coming second to that, but yeah, I'd say you have the gist of it.

It'll backfire if they let the leftist agenda spread within Israel though.

>what is ethnically Jewish, like where did they originate that gives them that distinct Jewey look?

From what I understand, there's a theory that European jews (ashkenazi) are not jews at all, but descended from a race of people called Khazars, that had converted to Judaism at some point.

Also, it's important to remember that being a zionist is not the same thing as being jewish. They want their enemies to conflate the two.

Are you saying Christians never preferentially hire people of their own denomination?

>Are you saying Christians never preferentially hire people of their own denomination?
Jews do it all the time everytime in every company, no other religious group operates to that extent. Jews are inbred which causes this behavior due to their defective genes, while every other group is untouched by this problem which is why they create successful companies, until one jew gets in then the company is deep sixed due to their behavior of firing everyone non jew and replacing them with inbreds.

the only fix is killing these kikes to end their inbred bloodlines or at the least destroying the ethnostate of Israel with its jewish super majority which is a good thing, their Jewish identity must be wiped out leaving them with nothing for future generations.

RULE : THE JEWS ARE ENVIOUS PEOPLE
everytime a jew see someone blessed somehow by god "god gave him money or something else" the jew want to take it from him. they dont accept the fact that god gave jesus prophecy. they didnt accept that gave the germans a real nation and they will never accept that ALLAH gave the prophecy to someone else like an arab

SO REMEMBER ALL OF YOU HUMANS ,IF the Gracious and the Graceful, GOD almighty GAVE YOU SOMETHING HE DIDNT GAVE THE JEW : WEALTH , A NATION, SCIENCE ...ETC ETC.... ,THE JEW WILL ENVY YOU AND WILL DO ALL HE CAN TO MAKE IT go AWAY FROM YOU . its the state of mind of every self-proclaimed jew.

the zionists are the most envious of them
NO MORE RESEARCH

>we will never get it back without Trump taking drastic action to take them down and all american politicians and groups who worked with them.

>implying
timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/

But it's not just him, every potential candidate would be effectively the same regarding their stance towards Israel.

>wash Jews are better than everyone's else

Sup Forums are literally kuks. You cry all day about Jews being better and fucking your countries. It's not like you can do anything to stop them

We are not doing anything to make jews scared, the US government gives them your tax dollars.

Countries make it illegal to question the holohoax.

Jews arent scared and if we dont do more in the future to leave them scared to go to sleep at night then we have failed at our jobs.

>But it's not just him, every potential candidate would be effectively the same regarding their stance towards Israel.
that is the problem, our government is lost to their corrupt Jewish influence, or any religious group but in this case in this timeline it always is and will be Jews which is why they must be purged for their crimes against the west with their illegal government involvement to their hatred of humanity by sewing division of its people through race baiting.

Trump is just another puppet of the deep state it seems. Like many I thought he was different, but he is no different, no flynn, no bannon, more troops Afghanistan, no hitlery arrest, no pizza investigation, no nothing.

Hoping he is faking them all out to make a power move and a coup to seize the government from them, but the more people around him removed to help with that, the less hope we have. We still have Matthis though.

Jew invented psychoanalisis to mess with your goy mind while they continue being Jew.

RULE : THE JEWS ARE ENVIOUS PEOPLE
everytime a jew see someone blessed somehow by god "god gave him money or something else" the jew want to take it from him. they dont accept the fact that god gave jesus prophecy. they didnt accept that gave the germans a real nation and they will never accept that ALLAH gave the prophecy to someone else like an arab

SO REMEMBER ALL OF YOU HUMANS ,IF the Gracious and the Graceful, GOD almighty GAVE YOU SOMETHING HE DIDNT GAVE THE JEW : WEALTH , A NATION, SCIENCE ...ETC ETC.... ,THE JEW WILL ENVY YOU AND WILL DO ALL HE CAN TO MAKE IT go AWAY FROM YOU . its the state of mind of every self-proclaimed jew you see in the street

the zionists are the most envious of them
NO MORE RESEARCH.

Every nation that has ever tried to harm the Jews disappeared from existence. The ancient egyptians, babylonians, romans, now Germany is getting destroyed by Muslims. And Muslims are eating each other and collapsing all over the middle east, because they are fighting god. Not the Jews.

Europe is also collapsing under Islamic influence because the Eu is pro arab and anti Israel.

The most successful country in the world today is the USA and they are also the most pro Jewish country in the world. They bless Israel, so they are blessed.

And if you are american and think america is bad, then you've probably never been outside of america.

I don't care if people hate us. It's natural selection at work. They are destroying themselves.

How they treat the Palestinians is how they will treat everyone else eventually if they ever achieve world domination.

Half the blame lies with the Jews but the other half lies with the completely cucked Evangelist Christcucks in America. They allow the Jews to have full reign over one of the most powreful nations because they have been brainwashed with the same ideology and prophecies. These Christcucks represent a massive proportion of the US and they support Israel just as much as those Zionist Jews in the government support Israel.

Lol kike, you will disappear yourself soon enough. You think Muslims are destroying themselves but they are still growing and eventually all the starts will align. Those Muslims also have a prophecy where they completely wipe the Jews out, you will have nowhere to hide.

You'll get yours, God willing.

no one is collapsing beside the influence of the envious jew in this world you will see what god promsses you in the torah if you try to build the temple in palestine.

Its always jews user, its in their inbred nature to sew subversion through race baiting and such. Jews took over the right institutions to impose their greedy will on the people spreading their vile filth to the masses who are all uniting against them.

Can you please explain to me the basic gist of the situation between Israel and Palestine and what the Jews are doing to Palestine, I’m very uninformed about that situation but everyone here is basically telling me that the Jews are torturing them or something

look at that man's face. Just look at it. It's an unnatural face. This man is not a standalone indiviualist human. He is part of a sympathetic/parasitic relationship. This man has been harnessed to re-divert resources from his racial homeland to the parasitic jew tribe, but he has been harnessed due to the fact that he WANTS to be harnessed. For this man, the reward of feeling like he's gonna go to heaven is more worth the feeling of individualism and freedom

it's fucking sickening, folks, but this man's genetics have been cultivated over many generations to be a willing host

This is because there was never before a centralized communication hub to expose your disgusting treachery. Your spiteful vindictive actions could be carried out from the shadows. We will destroy you with sunlight like the bloodsucking vampires you are.

Muslims colonized all of North africa, parts of india, the levant and parts of europe (istanbul). And they are chimping out that one nation in the middle east is standing up to them and reclaiming the land back.

There will only be peace with the arabs when they give us all of egypt, syria, jordan, lebanon and iraq and go back to the sahara desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=BT5L4YU_Fl4

youtube.com/watch?v=93hqlmrZKd8

youtube.com/watch?v=FhDRtkphJEw

Watch these 3 videos, it will explain pretty much everything you need to know.

Just wait, your doom will come soon enough. You aren't even able to defeat Hizbollah, which is just next to you, let alone official country like Iran or Russia who see through your pathetic illusions.
Someday, and it will surely come, people all around the world will open its eyes again.

Hypocrisy.

So they won. Nothing is forever. If they won today, they'll lose tomorrow

this.

yup they bitch about israel but arent minding their own countries

for muslims the black box is down the hall and to the left

>Never had any nation until the white man gave it to them.
>Takes credit for destroying nations and people who are still very much alive.

its not about who can scare the other most, its about simple mind you are envious people ant the only thats make you move is envy you created israel because you envy the garmans you dont give a shit about god.

>Every nation that has ever tried to harm the Jews disappeared from existence. The ancient egyptians, babylonians, romans, now Germany
You are such a dumb jew.

Listen to a podcast series called Martyr Made.
It lays it all out nicely

its not about who can scare the other most, its about simple mind you are envious people the only think that make you move is envy you created israel because you envy the garmans you dont give a clue about god.

Lmao. If you're an arab, then you're occupying the berbers. If you're a berber, then your ancestors are spinning in their graves that you are shilling for the barbaric arabs who raped your country, forced converted you and erased your culture, putting in its place an Arab culture.

At least I don't have stockholm syndrome like you

You yids just feel entitled to too much.
God made a covenant with you, true. But it was fulfilled with Jesus. That's why you try your best to deny him being the Christ.
You cling onto everything you had like a spoiled child and don't accept your fate. The fact that your kind is not extinct for 2000 years already is due to every other race being too HUMANE towards you parasites. This time we will not feel sorry for eradicating you.

Egypt is still alive you filthy ass, our nation wont die, our nation may get sick, but it will rise again, just try to break the peace treaty and you will regret it forever

This image reminds me of the war going on in Syria, and the green would be the equivalent of ISIS getting surrounded and stamped out of the region. Israel is slowly regaining territory, liberating villages from Palestinian occupation. Those evil terrorists will soon be gone.....

(checked)
>God made a covenant with you, true. But it was fulfilled with Jesus.
Oh ho? What's this? I sense me an (((inconvenient))) story.

It took the romans hundreds of years to disappear. But they disappear. Same thing is happening to Europe now. It's a long process...

The Arab spring opened a pandora box. Egypt is not stable at all. Mired with economic, religious and social problems and will collapse on itself. God does our work for us. No need for military action

It's true user. The Jews are only going to make our society worse, and their society better. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Yup. Ready everything Norm Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky have written on the issue.

>tl;dr
>"the p-palestinians aren't a real people"
>"it's not a war crime when we use n-n-napalm and white phosphorous against children"
>"oy vey UNSCRs don't apply to us because anti-semite and muh holocaust"
>"the '67 borders can't be defended even though we successfully defended them in '73"

Jews are liars, thieves, and hypocrites, and they are so neurotic they actually think they're the victims in Palestine.

No, the green would be the legitimate Syrian government in this case after ISIS took over and was about to annihilate Syria. Nice try burger kike.

>(((God))) does our work for (((us)))
ftfy

>God does our work for us.
You mean your American and Saudi pawns do your work for you. Fuck you.

I don't hate you, Israel is for one thing WAY BETTER than the shithole Europe became, hell, your country may as well be safer than it. Don't listen to these dumbfucks and butthurt palestinian shills.

The first half of my post was sincere, the last half was sarcasm. I support Palestine.

Zionists wanted a jewish state just like Sup Forums wants a white ethnostate. The funny thing is that basically everything Sup Forums wants, does or says is exactly what jews want, do or say yet Sup Forums still shits on jews and still doesn't understand what they do or why.

Why don't you show your flag you LARPing cunt?

Israel is heaven compared to the West today.

I actually lived in western Europe for a few years but left, because the cuckery there was unbearable.

Israel is less degenerate, people here have stable families, the economy is good and on the rise and crime here is lower than any western country I ever visited.

They are jealous that we created a heaven in the middle east and they are swimming in shit.

Honest question. What would Israel be without American and European financial aid?

Egypt economics problems is getting solved quickly than anyone expected
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21718552-bitter-medicine-starting-work-egypts-economy-shows-signs-life

youtube.com/watch?v=PhgdXAmy_jI

Egypt is getting more and more stable
>god does our work
*US does our
fixed it for you
I dont hate secular Israelis but scum like you are under my shoes

God made a deal with Abraham he will rid the world of sin through his nation and bring salvation to humanity.
Generations later, the moment Jesus Christ was crucified he brought that salvation to the whole of mankind through his sacrifice. This was sealed with his divine resurrection.
The world did not need the israelites anymore and their great temple was destroyed by the romans as a symbol of this. The western wall being the israelites' most sacred location is because they are in denial of this fact, holding onto their chosenness they did not want to share.

Yeah that's what you do with your cousin Ahmed.

I believe it, this hatred towards Israel is honestly pathetic and became old. Like you said, it's pure envy, they can't stand the fact that you're a powerful and developing country that despite many hardships, you still stay strong. I don't even care if people call me a shill or do the usual monotone joke about shekels being deposited in my account, be proud of your country man.

No idea what you're talking about. Israel gives Europe aid with intelligence and weapons for no return. And gives america the same for a measley sum of 3 billion a year. Israel just cancelled a $12 bilion weapon deal with china because of american influence so we are losing out by paying america welfare.

In the 1967 war no one was pro israel. The US only started supporting Israel after the 1967 war because they realised it's a good source of interests in the region. In 1967 Israel used european weapons we bought from a couiple of countries. We had no american weapons.

Scandinavia and many countries in asia receive much more support than israel with active american troops. Israel always fought its wars alone

the barbaric arabs you are talking about are the grandsons of abraham , they were blessed way too far, to a level that you envy them so hard you try to portray them as barbaric to the mentaly enslaved europeans. they havent even the right to think by themselfs.

Didn't you guys get owned by Israel last time despite being a 4 vs 1?

Because satan and your fathers have worked to together to make it the case. You FUCKING KIKE

Its not hatred towards Israel its opposition towards admitted jewish subversion.

Jews are either Ashkenazi or Sephardi. They claim to be the children of Israel, but are not. Ethnically they are a mix of many Mesopotamian races including mongol, Arab and eastern europeon. Look up the history of the star of Remphan on the Israeli flag. It can be found on ancient artifacts of ancient conquering mongol cultures. It has nothing to do with David. The patriarch of the Rothschilds (who are jewish) used this symbol outside his shop before changing his name from Mayer Amschel Bauer to Rothschild, meaning 'red sign' or 'shield.'

biblebelievers.org.au/slavery.htm

Or maybe we should accept the fact that our society became weak because of our people that became cucked. It's simple to blame others.

While you take Ahmed's cock, time to put your wig swedencuck, he is on your bed calling for you.

It's funny how wrong you conspiracyfags are. You have in your head this idea of an all-powerful nebulous Jew responsible for all the evil in the world. Reality of course does not fit into your delusions, chiefly the fact that Jews are some sort of united entity with a common agenda.

>the jews won
dont be so defeatist

That essentially sums up the point of the anti Semites. That the double standard exists that it's societally acceptable for Jewish people to be racist and conservative. I.e. Jewish parents pairing
pressuring kids into only marrying Jess
Jews, the nation of Israel having an overly pro Jewish agenda and seeking to limit immigration of those not deemed chosen.

Meanwhile Jewish people can pass for white when convenient and can in turn be non-white when convenient. The Holocaust provides a trump card of victimhood over white people.

That's what the modern "alt right" anti Semitism is effectively about.

So big genocidal babies who won't give up their toys. Man, talk about Jewish Privilege.

Real Shoah is coming for you. You will not escape, prophecy and god wills it.

Worry about Omar fucking your women first.

I have nothing but respect for anti-zionist Jews like the Neturei Karta. It's a shame they seem to be in the minority.

He is probably a turkish inbred faggot.

Germany is filled to the brim with sandniggers.

How fake are these pics? Are literally any actually from Israel?

>n the 1967 war no one was pro israel. The US only started supporting Israel after the 1967 war because they realised it's a good source of interests in the region. In 1967 Israel used european weapons we bought from a couiple of countries.

That's a blatant lie. France was supporting and arming Israel for years. France also starting helping Israel with their nuclear program since the 1950s. America was already supporting Israel and they both conspired to use the USS liberty attack as a false flag but it backfired. South Africa was also a key ally of ISrael at the time. Stop with your Jewish lies.

Or a slav rapebaby if the kraut is from East Germany.

Did i hurt your feelings you tiny homophile? What are you doing licking the butt hole of someone who admitted right here that he want to destroy your entire nation?

>The west let this subversive cult take over

No, the west fought tooth and nail to survive, the traitorous braindead americans are what made it happen. While the american sons and daughters go die for israel in conflicts they dont understand, the arents will be toiling endlessly for the jewish system while the grandparents have their graves desecrated by blacks led by jewish revolutionary comites. And i would have it no other way, as Dr. Pierce said, the white american middle class deserves to suffer, they created more misery, madness and evil in the planet than any other people. I cant wait for zog to fall so the american people can be free, but make no mistake, they will suffer horrendously, for karma is a harsh mistress, and they have a lot of wrongs to make up for.

Israel bought weapons from france. Just like arabs were buying weapons from the soviet union.

Actually the arabs had soviet pilots flying for them lol.

yeah we lost the war that why they left Sinai, have ever israel left any land they go it owned by a war?
ask them about barlev line which they said it wont get destroyed ever bla bla
we destroyed it with the simplest technology ever in 2 hours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Lev_Line
they learnt a harsh that dont underestimate Egyptians and accepted negotiation with our terms and we got 100% of our land and a peace treaty that we get weapons aid from US every year to keep their little kikes safe
youtube.com/watch?v=bJTPKAA-KiM

>Next time without italy
You will burn in eternal hellfire for your betrayal in Jesus and your satan worship and synagogues of satan, Chaim.

They might be spared if they admit their wrongdoings and testify at the Jerusalem trials when all the subversive jews are put to death.

the barbaric arabs you are talking about are the grandsons of abraham , they were blessed way too far, to a level that you envy them so hard you try to portray them as barbaric to the mentaly enslaved europeans. poor euros they havent even the right to judge by themselfs.

What? We understand it perfectly and want a fascist ethnics taste just like theirs. They want to deprive us of this for selfish reasons. We want to deprive them of this out of spite while using it to highlight the hypocrisy of diaspora Jews. What do you think we don't understand?

No, I'm actually laughing at your own stupidity. So sit here, with your computer, blaming jews for everything while muslim criminals come to your home and destroy your culture and enslave your women. You're basically a bunch of castraded males, you swedencucks, and now you pay the price for it.

There won't be a next time, unless you like being the new Islamic State of Cuckistan.

Diaspora lefty jews fund open borders organizations in Israel. Like "btselem" and "new israel fund"/

There is no hypocrisy. They are atheist white people who claim to be white and hate zionism. They always campaign for muslims

They wont, americans are blind and arrogant. It is why it is so easy to trick them, low awareness, vain pride and lack of introspection make for the perfect puppet.. As jewish posters often say, they will try to take over the world and they will fight to the last american.

>ww1
>anglos losing
>(((they))) bring america in ww1 in exchange for palestine
look up the balflour declaration and how the rothschilds bought land in isreal prior
rest has been said already

those far-left college liberal jews despise israel by the way

You should care for your own banana republic first, but I suggest you are a kike in Italy anyway

I'm ashamed to be an italian like you, JEW.

I was in milan a few months ago and it looked like somalia with all the sandniggers and africans.

I wouldn't be too proud being a "typical italian" today.

We are not the ones drowing in immigrants Hans, and do please stop your annoying NGO's despite the Cost Guard making it clear with Lybia that they wouldn't be allowed to operate there.

Ironically I'm the one proudly showing the italian flag. Wake up, muslims are the enemies, not Israel.

Everything is higher than being a semite/arab

You went to the most leftist and cucked city unfortunately.

>Wow a single Jew disagrees that means the obvious completely opposite behavior of Israeli Jews and diaspora Jews is not hypocritical in the balance

Pay the price for what? Trying to convert raging homosexual jew golems on the internet? You were already destroyed by jews, you are a ghost, a slave spirit.

>what the Jews are doing to Palestine

Google White Phosporous

Most are coming via Italy so get your shit together and stop them from coming ffs

Adolf Hitler Quote by David Irving

youtu.be/M2JrdxY7LSQ

more people died in the war in syria in the last 12 months alone than by the wars of israel in the last 100 years combined.

It's nothing to do with who is bad (which is a dumb cuck european argument, btw). It's about not accepting that jews are better than you and we'll take all the land that belongs to us from the sandniggers