Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well it's not unreasonable for mexico to pay a portion, it is their border as well.

Just these two people?
Man that's a tough break.

can we use their dead bodies to build the wall like they did in Israel because jews are all racist nazis against muslims?

literally this

It will be on the US side
Sorry but we won't pay for something that's not ours

The Pet Shop Boys have aged a bit.

If Mexican culture wasn't such an abysmal failure there would be no need for a border wall. Police your own or we will.

>let tens of millions of your own people come here illegally and do nothing to stop them or get them back
>hey guys put up a wall, your people are fucking us over and you've done nothing
>OMG RACIST SO UNREASONABLE HOW COULD YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO HOLD US RESPONSIBLE VIVA LA RAZAAAAAAA

Yeah, I have to agree here. I'd rather kill myself than side with degenerates and leeches, even if they're beaners like me. Besides, being realistic, there's no way Mexico can refuse to pay without fucking itself over one way or another. Peña's only acting though because most mexicans are bluepilled and would turn on him immediately if he gave in to Trump's demands easily.

damn right those 2 men should pay

Wow, are these two rich or something? I doubt they could scrounge up enough to pay for the entire wall

Bullshit, as rich as those 2 are they won't have enough for a wall that big... trust me, Trump knows this.

Those lazy bitches should pay for the wall

so these two old timers pay taxes to mexico gov?

why does mexico gov force them to pay taxes?

what kind of shitty country is that?

you are full of shit; These are the people he wats to pay for the wall.

I hope construction is handled by the DOD.

Shouldn't be too much.

Mexico has a GDP of 1 trillion, 46 million.

The wall is only estimated to cost between 25-30 billion.

But like another dumbass when for the easy target.

and don't leave this asshole out.

It's funny in a way. Because Trump openly said he was going to MAKE Mexico pay for it, it's going to be harder for Pena and Trump.
If Trump had been less aggressive about it I think Mexicans would be more impartial.

Ask yourself why is Mexico one of the richest countries in the world and the same time the poorest people live there? Don't believe me, look at their GDP.

There are other ways they can contribute to the wall

His fucken company hide this from everyone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre