Be white guy in LA

>Be white guy in LA
>Go to college with majority Hispanic population
>Everyone is polite, clean, intelligent, well-spoken, and speaks perfect English or almost perfect English
>Wonder why I ever take anything on Sup Forums seriously

lying fucking spic I live in so cal and spics are the fucking worst.

That's because it's LA. They identify with being faggots more than being spics.

You mean:
>live in LA
>poor fat spics everywhere
>college being 20% black for affirmative reasons

So what if they all have 300 IQ and virgin pussy for me? They are still invading foreigners who don't belong outside their birth town. Go blow a succubus.

>even slovenians hate mexicans

But why? Are spics shitting up your country too?

College has its own reasons to take what they say with a grain of salt, but one thing about it is the average spic doesn't go to college. You will see what we mean when you actually work for a living.

>almost perfect english
sounds like they need to go back

Spics not speaking english is a meme. In fact there's a huge problem on the Hispanic community because third generation doesn't speak any Spanish at all so they can't communicate with first generations.

Nice bait. I live in the area.

I don't want foreigners of any kind to replace me, not even white ones. Migrants are parasitic organism.

>copypasta made by a wetback

>be white guy in Albuquerque
>know some decent spics
>know some really shitty spics
>go to Trump rally to watch protests
>protests get shitty
>Trump rally finishes
>Mexicans clogging streets up doing brake stands
>Mexicans waiving Mexican flag
>Mexicans chanting "MEXICO! MEXICO!"
>It gets dark
>Mexicans start getting violent
>10 on 1 type fights break out with Mexicans jumping people
>Mexicans chimp out and jump up and down on cop cars
>mounted patrol finally push the beandips out of downtown Albuquerque

Fuck mojados, user. They want to run this place the same way that Mexico is run, and I've walked through Mexican slums. That country is a fucking shithole.

>take land from Mexicans
>confused and angry as to why there are so many Mexicans there

Explain this meme.

T. Self hating spic with made up stories to appease the white man in hopes of acceptance.

It was a fucking shitshow. The spaniards in Albuquerque had no idea what happened, where all the beaners came from

You must be an extremely low class white person then... LA spics are the worst, wait until the first time you get robbed.

Negatory, niggeranon. My great grandfather moved here because he had TB way back in the day. From MO.

mexicans are pretty nice man
i live in so cal and have been around them all mu life
mexican girls like white guys also

I know. I had one tell me that he was voting for Trump because he didn't know that we had that many mojados.

>Unaware of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
>Spouting out ignorance.
Explain this stupidity.

Nice imagination there pedro.

Bullshit

t. guy in California

> the most crime infested shitholes in the US and 3rd world shithole countries they hail from have one thing in common
> they are populated by the same shit-tier darkskinned pieces of dogshit whom the vast majority of subscribe to the same shit-tier uncivilized culture that has doomed them in the first place

Maybe it's because I don't have a vagina or not borderline retarded, but how anyone in their right mind can believe that these shitskins coming to a civilized 1st world country is a good thing is just fucking beyond me.

I just don't get it.

WOW! it's almost like you can type anything into your thread. Sorry spic, but you HAVE TO GO BACK

Yeah OP, Ive lived in california my whole life and you are dead wrong. the mexicans invaded and ghettified everything

they even genocided the black gangs with their own more violent gangs

I know what you mean OP. I live in Cali too, in a diverse city, I see blacks, mexicans, chinese, literally every race daily. It's always chill! Fucking Cali is awesome.

There's more to race than being clean and polite, newfag

If that's true why are their countries so shitty?

i've met some cool ones.
they won me over with spicy foods and friendship

It's almost like people receiving an education are educated. Who would have guessed?

>Go to California one year for vacation.
>Half the radio stations are Spanish.
>All the billboards in Spanish.
>Everyone calls me gringo or whitey.
>Speaks in broken English if any English at all.
>Gets upset when I tell them to speak English to put where the manlets start swinging punches at me.
>Everyone I see is either Mexican.
You are so full of fucking shit.

>no niggers
>No new immigrants
>No problems

Found the solution. My school was like 60% Hispanic. Everyone is pretty much second generation or further. No blacks. lower middle class. Go across the city to the other high school and you have all the gangbangers and retards that would literally riot

> mexicants got run off like the worthless tequilla monkeys they've always been, whom would've never done shit with the land anyway, except to have more desert for illegals to succumb to trying to jump our border.
> still this assrekt all these decades later

Eat a dick taco, you lost and let us take it from you...get over it.

I Live in a place that wasn't involved with Mexico at all and they are still here in great numbers

JOIN US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

>Hispanic

Not a race

Can we stop this meme word

If they were brown they were genectically mestizo

>Hispanic

Not a race

Literally the borg

Mexico sold 7 states to the United States for the equivalence of over half a billion Dollars, it was not taken the land was sold. This mentality that everything was stolen and not payed for is getting tiresome.

I live in socal and latinas love me.I get dirty looks from brown manlets.Feels good mang

Lol this one time I went to a mexican club in LA and was the tallest one by far

Just going by how the demographic is listed. Nobody spoke Spanish ever except a few beans

I work in Los Angeles. You're fucking lying.

Mexicans didnt live there user, only a few Native tribes did

all the ones you see today came over illegally since the wild west days

>>Everyone is polite, clean, intelligent, well-spoken, and speaks perfect English or almost perfect English

this is how i know your a liberal or a spic

>hurr we ended the war so all tha messicans went back and just crossed the border afterwards :))

Really cool how your argument is a piece of paper.

I'm not Mexican. Your post doesn't answer anything. No one got ran off. Why do you think there's so many Mexicans?

>kekistan flag

Please kill yourself.

Wow, hey, cool man. Maybe I wasn't talking about your area or something? Weird.

You're a fucking liar. My hometown of Laredo is a shadow of its former self and filled with nothing but fat mestizos that speak nothing but spanish everywhere

Thank you Slov-Bro. You're welcome here anytime

Pretty much every major city in California started as a Catholic mission

I would not mind a mass migration of Swedish women to my hometown.

WE LOSE THE TERRITORY ON A WAR, YOU FUCKING LIBERAL MONGOLOID.

NO REAL MEXICAN WANTS TO "GET AZTLAN BACK" THOSE ARE NIGGER TIER CHICANOS SCUM OF THE SCUM

PLS DONT USE MY NATION FOR YOUR FUCKING WHITE SHAME, GO FUCK YOURSELF THANK YOU

>Be white guy
>Around Hispanics
OP is a jew. Forms don't differentiate between Hispanic and white.

Nice try Shlomo.

You want a large muslim population?

lies and deceits

I see these girls on here alot. Their faces look the same. Is this a shoop?

Can the U.S. and Mexico just form a joint-cooperation pact saying we can both kill Chicanos? I think that would benefit us both.

So you spend most of your time at an institution that requires a lot of money and you wonder why the people around you aren't nigger tier savages? That education is sure having a positive effect on you right?

>be white in argentina
>go to collage with majority INDIAN population from nearby countries
>everyone is resentful, disgusting, insult, speak terrible spanish
>This is why i am on pol

We fucking should, man. And commies and progressives too.

>Live about 2 hours from DC on rural eastern shore
>Hordes of Salvadorans and Mexicans come from DC/PG/MoCo/NOVA every night (not even just weekends) to trespass on beaches/jetties/bridges and fish all night long
>Literally never follow any creel limits
>Literally raping the bay of its fish populations
>Each group of Salvadorans or Mexicans will keep 200+ undersized striped bass a trip
>Leave trash everywhere (mostly Modelo cans)
>Leave human shit everywhere
>They drink the whole time and drive drunk on back country roads at 4am
>Natural Resources Police knows this goes on
>They know it happens every single night
>They do absolutely nothing about it because they don't want it to look racist that all the people they write up are hispanic
>The ratio of hispanic poachers to white/black poachers is literally 1,000 to 1 though
>Can't fish anywhere from shore without running into poaching hispanics or the trash they leave behind
>If you see them keeping too many fish/undersized fish and tell them they can't do that they pretend they don't speak english
>They have no respect for this country, its laws, or its natural resources

by the fucking way, OP,
speaking spanish =/= being an indian
"hispanic" meaning indian is autistic american language

This. Spics in california can't speak proper english or spanish. It's pathetic
>t. spic

>Be white
Sage

Stop sucking his cock m8

You're a lying sack of shit.
I was born and raised in SoCal, every job I worked in my youth, there was always a large percentage of non english speaking spics getting paid under the table or through some agency. The majority of them were mexican "viva la raza" types, who are only here to send american dollars back to mexico and stack up on pesos when they are retired/deported.

Just what in the ever loving fuck is so bad about Mexico that you are willing to die rather than go back?!

>people at college are indicative of the general population

retard

>Double Agent
>change flag to act like different person

Top Kek, which one of you clever bastards made this?

>current year
>implying colleges arent inundated with plebeians

The ones who grow up here and don't go to four year college are hugely overrepresented in the trades, construction, things like nursing, geriatric care etc

pic related: completely normal american family

Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

Say mestizo if you mean browns you fucking kike

>Live in the North Midwest
> Large Mexican, Puerto Rican, Columbian population
> They speak broken English
> Almost all work hard and live their families
I assumed the Latino cultural conflicts only effect the West.

fuckin' A donate that man's dick to science