#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Why does Sup Forums think that ALLMUSLIMS are responsible for what a few (not real muslims) do?

That's like saying all White People whould be responsible for the crusades

Talk about hypocrisy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they support it.
Crusades were justified.

>muh crusades
The crusades were a defensive measure and we needed far far more of them.

I wish we were all responsible for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE

Never heard any Muslim organization emphatically oppose radical Islam.

Until then. Fuck all of them.

One, Muslim isn't a race.
Two, the crusades were part of the war of idiots in which the two thought it'd be a good idea to kill all of each other based on which delusion sounds better.

Now do one with the white man holding sacks that say 'holocaust' or 'slavery'

#NotAllNazis

Yes, all muslims are responsible for the islamic aggression that led to the crusades.

All muslims are muslim meaning they need to fuck off and stay in muslim lands.
I am not a citizen of the world. My country should not be open for anyone. If you want to change us then you need to stay the fuck out, that includes adding new retarded religions.

It's true that not all Muslims are truck of peace jihadis. But with a global population of 1.6 billion, even if there was only 0.5% total nut jobs, that's still a metric fuckton.

Muhammed himself was a:
>Slave driver
>Pedophile
>Mass murderer
>Terrorist
Today's terrorists are all mirrors of Muhammed. Terrorists today are REAL muslims.
>Read the Quran and you'll see it incites violence towards "infidels". Wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Islam is the root cause of Islamic terrorism

>join a club
>watch other members commit crime
>never leave the club
>complain when you get associated with the group

>That's like saying all White People whould be responsible for the crusades
Liberals do that, though. They also blame us for slavery, which was initiated by blacks and perpetuated by Jews.

Yeah devot Muslim are told to "be head the none believers"

>Implying Crusades were not justified
>Implying all liberals don't blame whites for the Crusades

Jee Sandnigger user you sure do imply a lot

>Why does Sup Forums-
Fuck off, Sup Forums isn't a single person

The moderates watch from the streets as the extremists toss dissenters from the rooftops. The worry is that too fast of an immigration prevents assimilation, and a foreign antidemocratic, antiliberty culture grows. You already see it in places in the EU where they have Sharia law zones and places the cops can't patrol.

Cousinfucking for centuries sure has done a number of them sandniggers. Really shears your sheep eh.

>implying muslims have ever said I'm sorry about anything
It should be a white man with slavery, crusades, colonialism, jewish bankers

if you are a piece loving person why are you associating yourself with the ideas found in the quran? if the reason is that they're ignorant then they need to be taught what their religion teaches and disassociate from it entirely. islam has no place in modern society and the same goes for judaism.

Are you Muslim?

Its always a muslim women when they want you to feel bad for them,but I already feel bad for muslim women because they are controlled by muslim men.

Taqiyya

stop right now please stop this is so blatantly obvious you are literally just masturbating here please stop responding if you must respond please use the s*ge function only a fucking retard would take this thread seriously if you post after this and bump the thread you are fucking retard and deserve cancer thanks bye

when has one imam or muslim ever apologized? they dont because its in their nature thats why the Jew floods your countries with them.

>the crusades

>women controlled by men
>implying that's a bad thing

Talk about shills. Damn this board really is filled with them. For fucks sake.

b8 threads like this improve people's arguments and redpill lurkers. They're not ideal, but they're better than a lot of other threads.

We don't care. Go back to your countries and we can be best friends. All right? It's not hard. Stop all these arguments about why you want to come to our countries.

Hizbollah, nuff' said

Have you ever met a real muslim? Not the off brand 1st 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant who lives a few blocks away from you. I'm talking about a true shit skinned mud hut living i just fucked a donkey Akmed. They are fucking animals, less than human.

why do muslim apologists think all of Sup Forums hate muslims? that's like saying all muslims are responsible for terrorism

I don't but that doesn't mean I want them in my country

Muslims have yet to apologize or condemn.

Jeez, look at all those rocks. She thought she'd gotten away from that when she left Sharia countries.

HAHAHAHA!!!! When has a Muslim ever said "Im Sorry"?! What work of fiction.

Lol, gr8 b8 m8

>Poor Muslim women repeatedly saying she's sorry
>Literally not once have any Muslims ever apologised or condemned anything ISIS or even generic Muslims have ever done

Definitely rang my bell.

Muslims are faggot pigfuckers with no redeeming qualities, so they're all human shit as far as I'm concerned.

fuck you faggot, we'll kill you when we find you.

we could start accusing WHITE MALES for what muslims do, sounds good?

They don't belong in European people's country. Get them out and all problems relating to Islam, on both sides, are gone. Fuckin' miracles, friend.

It still blows my mind how quick libs are to defend Islam. They stand for everything they're against. They're like Bible Belt white Christians on steroids. Is it just because they're brown people? Is that really how simple it is?