Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fetksF6w9A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Built
>A laptop
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
>It's real, too

and it is not even put together right look at the right corner

those computer come in packages made to be put together...its similar to those lego starwars kits you get as a child only these computers are easier to set up

We Turing Now

Even traditional PC parts are luke lego kits. Literally screw them into thw case and plug it in.
Not even forgetting thermal paste is an issue because stock coolers inlude it.

Black people are super smart that's why we need pic related so we can progress. It's 2017 for fuck sakes.

intelligence is distributed like a bell curve

John Von Nubiann

check it out I'm about to build this pizza

so why the fuck are alot of black folk so damn against it if thats the case?
I know whitey votes for it all the damn time, but if whiteys gotta pay and this fucks whitey why the fuck not, seriously?

Summoning your father #blackboymagic

I don't know help spread and we shall see.

Zooming in it says ID tech
It's like
This 1k USD program at universities for middle and high schoolers
They give you a 30$ raspberry pin, the chasis and all the pieces and you put it together

Look at the upper left corner of the picture. He's using a kit, clock-boy deserves more credit.

This. Figuring out what parts to buy is harder than putting the thing together.

>iq tests
>racists cant vote again
last time we did this, guess who couldn't vote... ill give you a hint, it starts with an N!

good for you little nigger

all he did was put it together

That's pretty cool. They should do this in all highschools. Kids of the future will need these skills.

As a Race realist, I have absolutely no problem with this. A mother supporting her child, if only blacks did this more.

Its from a summer camp type of program. The kid in the picture could be much smarter than his nignog older brother and realizes it wasn't that impressive.

WE

I certainly couldn't do that. Props to the nigglet.

meanwhile kids in china

1k USD?
Per person or what? That's the majority of a modern 1440p gaming PC.

Top kek

This is truly ingenious, if you get idiots to put your own product together for you, you can save money on labor.

This is almost as neat as those hipster restaurants that give you raw food and hotrocks and you cook it at your table in a business sense. You can literally charge a premium to make people do it themselves.

>pic
that shit looks pretty nice.

Are you retarded?

subtle.

Except this uses a Raspberry Pi, anathema to the hipster.

Damn. He smart

shoop a random nigger on the laptops screen with dad on it too

He assembled it from components the white man built.

No, just big hands and a short attention span.

DAS RITE

>Sup Forums talks shit on a kid because he's black and did something

No he wass at a summer camp where he was litterally instructed how to do it.

Look up idtech

>did something

>powered by the Linux operating system

I'd just like to interject for moment. What they're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

No, its because the dummies are praising him as if he invented the light bulb or something

>retarded
Thanks for clarifying, read a book more often. Just limit yourself on pictures.

>proprietary broadcom blob
why do people buy rpis again

black boy will try to find a white gf with the laptop and will not even attempt to learn coding

So this is his mother?
If she came looking like that to me and said her son built a computer, I would reply: "He must be a genius, like Einstein!"

Nobody is better at destroying the black community.

Than the black community: youtube.com/watch?v=fetksF6w9A4

Who gives a damn? Should you care just start a campaign showcasing people wiping their ass or getting good grades saying #WhitBoyMagic

Wew, first clock boy and now computer boy. Look at those minorities go...

Okay so all he had to do was screw the motherboard into the case, connect the screen, keyboard, and snap it all together. I'm guessing the "hard drive" is that micro SD so this is worse than a netbook really. Also when I was a kid I was doing way more complicated shit than this.

>user is too stupid to realize this task is mundane for any race that isn't black
fucking IKEA furniture assembly is more complex than this 'computer.'

Also, this has been reposted to death here. Enjoy your newfag bait

You mean Asian man

Can this thing run witcher 3 on max settings tho? Thought so, dumb nigger

...you must be new.

>This is truly ingenious, if you get idiots to put your own product together for you, you can save money on labor.
delete this right now

That's the point, dingus

It doesn't matter if he just put together a kit. He's a child, you fucking piece of shit. The kid deserves the props. He's not doing retarded shit. Good for him.

This has less parts than your average Revoltech.
/toy/ is not amused!

stay away from chimara's they are mythical creatures that will leave you with a stinging sensation.

>can't screw 15 bolts and nuts together
>can't connect a few wires to pre-made ports.
jesus fucking christ. are you one of those 20 year old syrian children germany let in?

>built
It's spelled "stole"

Delicious pasta

honestly my first reaction when I see these pics is aww and my heart fills up with joy because I remember the amazement when I built/had my first computer

Sup Forums is talking shit on his sister, not the kid

fuck off, stallman

Why not both?
V
V

>that ISIS flag
I'm not finishing this

...id also a fucking leaf

It was naggers wasn't it?

so he basically IKEA'd it?

oh ffs the kid's like seven years old. prioritize your derision at least a little bit

This pic is wrong. Everything in vim is context-independent. It's emacs where everything is context-dependent.

kids normal i'm not talking shit on him i'm talking shit on the people who place him on pedestal. Also your ID is GAY makes sense

yes but since niggers have low intelligence we should applaud him for putting it together and not killing someone along the way

Get a normal fucking laptop then
Or build a real PC with your parents' (mother since he's a nigger) help

So now Sup Forums has a problem with Auctioneers?

You are saying you could not follow basics instructions telling you that part A goes to slot A?

>1.11
Is this legit? Don't you get kicked out if your GPA slips bellow a certain limit?

LOL

This is a step forward... I applaud any nigger who will follow directions.

>a joke that is somewhat subtle
>it should be ruined by making it obvious so even the dumbest american could understand it
This is why we can't have nice things.

this desu

There are always outliers, though I'm willing to bet that it actually went down a little more like this.

A kid would have to be mentally retarded if they couldn't put together a computer form a kit. That nigger bitch must have very low expectations, top kek.

WE

holy shit.....this nigga is Chef Ramsey

Yes if white

id

OOGA BOOGA, shieeet i jus be done what evea dim honkeys nerd been doin fo fotay years n shiiiettt

>niggers achieving anything

Not all black people are stupid niggers, just 95% of them.

Good job cherry picking.

To be expelled is a privilege exclusive to ciswhite persons of testosterone-dependency.