White woman asking to be paid the same as more successful black men

>white woman asking to be paid the same as more successful black men

What year is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6NuN5W_MPo
cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-women-soccer-team-usa-gender-discrimination-equal-pay/
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-netflix-debt-spending-20170729-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think feminists understand what 'equality' actually means. I expected more from public school 'educated' women.

Came a couple of years early I guess

This is probably one of her best jokes

It's the only one user. The only one

(((white)))

>Patrice O'Neals material
+
(((Vagina)))
=
Chapelle money

Women are funny get over it.

Its just a leverage tool for psychopaths at this point

Pay what she weigh nigga

first post accurate post

Women, even intelligent ones, are almost always irrational and illogical. It's the reason every serious civilisation in history stopped them from voting or being involved in politics.

>>unsuccessful white woman asking to be paid the same as more successful black men
Ftfy

"I have a smelly vagina" jokes aren't even funny for most women, but would never be funny for any men.

(((White woman)))? What is this the Charlottesville city council meeting?

You are talking about shit women though. There's plenty of good ones out there.

Is this thing actually a money maker? I thought she was just famous for her antics.

I can't imagine she has fans who go out of their way to watch her shows

best post

I don't know who is less funny, Amy or Sarah Silverman. Both have at least one thing in common, they're a joke.

the only way they should pay her that much is for her to kill herself.

She's already 'parallel thinking' 10 year old Chappelle jokes for her shit special so why not get paid as much right

youtube.com/watch?v=H6NuN5W_MPo

she's a fucking idiot. she tanks her own ratings and becomes a laughing stock of the comedic community and still thinks she can be involved.

if you do as good a job.

>tl;dr - she wants to be paid by the pound

Jewish pig is more appropriate

only fair, she does have a lot of mouth to feed

>(((Amy Schumer)))
>white
>20 replies

>I expected more from public school 'educated' women.

...why?

like Jennifer Lawrence wanting to make as much as christian bale.
woman try and say their careers are on the same par

>I do the same job as other people who are much better, therefore I deserve their pay
>Hey, I may be a janitor but I work in a hospital just like that brain surgeon, I deserve his pay
Jesus Christ...Communist cunt.

>expected more from public school educated women
Frankly I'm surprised it hadn't hit rock bottom yet.

Netflix should pay her by the ratings she received

It's like some B-list actress insisting she be paid the same amount as Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

Here's a mind-blowing and outrageous idea:

Actually be as funny as Chappelle or Chris Rock instead of being a whiney cunt. I know, it's a crazy idea for a professional comedian to be funny.

pay her or else. you don't want to offend the leading dem senator.

My sister can ace medical exams like none other, but she's still an irrational idiot when it comes to discussions that make her emotional, like for instance 'equality'.
I have to refute her 25 ad hominems before she calls a draw.
It's relentless.

the joke is on all of you cause THEY AGREED AND PAID HER $20 MILLION

why don't men find her funny? is it because ... misogyny?

that is why we need systematic correction, instead of relying on free market.

it's bribery money to chuck shumer.

>the joke is on all of you

The joke is on Netflix subscribers.

Every woman benefits from feminism.
Try arguing against it with one of those good girls, and watch how she reacts like a witch on her period.

FPBP

top kek

Pay the whale Netflix... or you'll regret it.

Women leaders is what has allowed islam to spread and take over the world. They are too caring and compassionate to make hard decisions.

>HEY GUYS MY VAGINA SMELLS LIKE A FARM!
>Gib me Chris Rock money pls cause patriarchy
Im not sure whether to laugh or vomit

it's not really just that they're black, Amy Schumer just isn't funny at all

she accepted to be an extra on judge judy... maybe be lucky you're still getting paid to do any of this

we can't afford that kind of cost-of-living are u crazy?

I one stared that shit

I think id rather fuck rock and chappelle than watch her standup.

Thanks for sharing your win my friend

don't forget-

>i love getting pounded by big black veiny hairy throbbing cocks

Chris rock is shit.
Has he done anything memorable?

she's the reason netflix got rid of stars

Fourth post best post

#HPVlivesmatter

"le jews are white meme"
No.

Is that real? if so she has rather nice tits with nice areola's

They haven't removed them for me, they just rigg them now.
Once upon a time in the west had 2 stars and her stand up had 4 star, when I knew it used to have 1 star.

>be a woman
>insist that Burger King pay you the same as Gordon Ramsay

does anyone find her funny?
my dog left the room when I tried to watch her special.

That poor fat land whale.

Call her out, don't reason or be patient with them. Mock them first for their emotional perclivities to take her off her high horse. You can't reason with women

Everybody hates Chris was kinda funny but it was mostly because of Terry Crews, Rochelle and the little nigglet so I guess you're right

>your emotions don't dictate reality
Every time, yet to fail.

the correct response is gas

He had some good standup from the 90's. He is kind of your typical leftist now ever since Obama and Bush years

... and now you triggered the Jewess into eating herself more money.

>Every woman benefits from feminism.

No they don't.
Plenty of woman get shit on, harassed, threatened and black listed by feminists for not "Acknowledging their internalized misogyny" and any one who wants to take on a more traditional female role is chastized and demonized. Why? Because modern feminism is about choice....So long as your choices fit their narrative.

Exams are just reciting rote knowledge that don't require any original thinking just memorization and regurgitation, that is why females excel at them. Forcing females to be original on the other hand...

Like the SU women's soccer team who demanded equal pay to the men.
cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-women-soccer-team-usa-gender-discrimination-equal-pay/
But these same women lose to FC Dallas under-15 boys squad.
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

I don't give a shit how 'good' you think a woman is, don't give her any power or let her near politics. She'll fuck everything up for everyone.

women have rape fantasies, and they don't really care the destruction of their tribes, they can just open their legs.

>produces a Netflix special so putrescent that it sets back the narrative that women are just as funny by several years
>"I want to be paid just as much as these comedians who have been putting out consistently critically acclaimed material for years now"

Is it no self-awareness, no shame, or both?

Oink.

*Like the US women's soccer team

>implying I pay for Netflix/watch anything with Amy schumer in it

>not every woman benefits from no-fault divorce
It's not an absolute, there are far more drawbacks to feminism for women than there are benefits and by God are they gonna learn that the hard way, but that doesn't change the fact it's helped all women.
Affirmative action is part of it too.

URUGUAY BEST GUAY
captcha: bateman auch

Damnit why she have to go and give me a boner

>Has he done anything memorable?

his standup in the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Amy The Whale btfo

(((white women)))

She wasnt that ugly without that mantle of fat

Who cares I don't pay or watch kikeflix

Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are actually funny, probably has a lot to do with it.

I cant blame that hack for trying to get the most money. Im more annoyed that netflix bent over and took it instead of tell her to kick rocks.

He's basically comedy Al Sharpton at this point, but at least he's capable of being funny.

The difference being in five years people will still go see Rock and Chappelle preform. Nobody will give a shit about Schumer.

GUAYtest post ITT

Unfunny whale should be paid what she's worth. She's just lucky """female comics""" are in right now. I wouldn't pay her 20 to suck my dick.

Maybe they'll realize they're a business and not an advocacy group and not invite her to another special if she's going to demand the same rates as top-tier comedians. But then, Netflix is pretty loose with their money, so who knows.

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-netflix-debt-spending-20170729-story.html

Amy, just because you weigh as much as those dudes doesn't mean you're worth as much, honey.

He's a nigger without a low voice.

being plainly awful appealed to her more than being solidly mediocre

She's probably the funniest comedian of all time. Why would they pay her less than men? The patriarchy is so ridiculous and oppressive.

Congrats at winning the thread.
Please be more timely next time though, 4th post in an embarrassment.