Big Ban

Big Ban talks about setting up a TV News Network to rival Fox News.

Gavin McInnes leaves Rebel and Compound.

This could be amazing if Bannon gets it right... Imagine a news network with no bullshit, people like McInnes talking like a real human beings.

Trump is lost. Join Big Ban and his #WAR

Who owns a cable box anymore?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I'm in

Your

Mom

Cities will all be sieged in the coming race war. Enjoy your urban grave, cuck

Cities vote Democrat? Woghhhh
>leaf

Choose to live in a godless concrete maze = Intelligent

Makes sense.

>McInnes
>The guy who spread open his literal fucking asshole on his national radio show

No. Fuck no. Fuck that. That's a fucking cartoon. He's got no fucking professionalism. That's something the right is lacking SORELY right now is professionalism. Memes are funny and great for spreading messages, but holy shit, conduct yourself with some fucking decency and self-awareness, you dumbshits.

Well, you're right that Gavin would need to act normal If he is to be apart of a real news network.
I don't mind a bit of comedy to go along with the news though.

I just want a news network that isn't run by Jews for Jews.

I have news for you bud
Plenty of retards in the city

He'll never get out from the other media branding the everything he touches as "Trump propaganda".

Economically, the CNN model where they pretend their "on location" by filming with a newsvan from the CNN parking lot and then shoot 2 hours of pundit council spinning their concocted sensationalist news story is the winning model.

Banny should have stayed on the Trump train. Getting onboard was the most economically wise thing he ever did. Getting off was the dumbest.

Jokes on you my mom is a shill

Who the fuck wants "Professionalism"

>Cernovich going full shill mode going for a job with Bannon screencap this

Gavin Mcinnes is a complete fucking faggot seriously wtf is wrong with you thinking hes le based. just goes to show how stupid and degenerate most of you nu/pol faggots are

no ones going to put this lisping faggot jewish larper on TV either. newsflash outside of twitter and faggots no one knows who tranny fucker cernovich is either

>opening a new TV Network in an age where no one owns a television

His money to piss away, I guess.

People who want to take this movement seriously. People who don't want to ironically worship a cartoon frog in public in a fucking kilt while they try and actually MAGA. Get in shape. Get a suit. Make something of yourself and your people. Making Gavin McInnes, the guy who's shown most every orifice of his body to millions of people on camera on a show that's supposed to be politically based, an anchor for a serious right-wing news organization is an easy way to get laughed out of the fucking political arena.

Bring on lesser known right-wing intellects to make names for themselves. Not a bunch of walking jokes.

Seriously anyone that says nu/pol is a complete shit cunt.

Gavin McInnes? The homosexual deviant who spreads his ass on live TV and kisses men?

How about fail from the start, does that sound right. Yeah I think it does.
Amazing how the homos always get a leg in so fast.

The only people who think city folk are intelligent are retards like you who ant think for yourself

Noooo! CNN, WaPo, NYT, Fox, LA Times, Politico, blah blah blah would lose so much money they would have to liquidate....hmmmm O.K. DO IT bwahahahahhhhh

>McInnes
>Real human being

>McInnes
HAHAHA
LOL
Ok, so a Jewish guy who blames Communists for everything while he's getting fucked by gang of based black men on live television. Because conservatism, that's like when you aren't responsible for your own actions while conserve nothing at all ever.

They're going to get le dangerous faggot in.
Jokes aside, getting Milo would probably give them good ratings regardless of what people think of the Jew faggot.

good for you faggot anyone who thinks Gavin is anything but a disaster should neck themselves

Fox News is what you're looking for. They support antifa just like the rest of the professional conservatives.

Look at sites like Circa. Look at how they carry themselves. They're not a firebrand. They're levelheaded and present a fairly unbiased approach to most stories. I wish they didn't have so many fucking ads, but if you could transfer that into an actual show, it'd be exactly what could propel us forward that much further.

>Rural and suburban retards
NOT HIM

Bannon is a zionist. Fuck off

economics aren't important. The Ban Cannon has the Mercer family behind him.

The Orcs are going to rip you apart, rape your dead corpse, then eat you.

Cable news is dying. If he really wanted to make an impact, he'd use his fame and fan base to help create an alternative search engine to Google, as well as alt right platforms that can compete against YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Paypal. He could create an entire alt right digital economy.

we'll see if it doesn't end up owned by jews in ten years

"its da joos" - Some guy from Storm front circa 2017

its always the kikes you fucking faggot

Or maybe he's just antisemitic enough to know that calling others antisemitic can be quite effective (although it failed obviously).

oh shit look at that picture with Stars signifying that those people are Jewish... Now I Understand, Thank YOU!

Hi ObamaLeaf, enjoying the year so far?

Kikebart is dead and bannon is a zionist piece oof shit.