How do I get my GF to stop being so afraid of guns?

My girlfriend of one year wants nothing to do with guns. We started out arguing about their function in society, that they're a tool for self defense and protection from threats foreign and internal. Needless to say I had the better arguments, but this devolved into a discussion about their safety, which much to her chagrin they're very safe. And finally this became a "muh feels" argument about how they're scary, unless in the hands of police.

How do I fix this Sup Forums? I don't really want or expect her to become enthralled in gun culture, I just don't want her to dismiss their purpose in the hands of myself and other citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exposure_therapy
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you do if somebody tries to kill you and there is no time to call police?
It's a kill or be killed world sometimes.

Take her to a range to shoot some guns, you mong.

Its easier to not be afraid of something once you've had some degree of experience with it.

Sounds like she wants to be raped

This

Tried that one.
She refuses to go, I've invited her with my buddies on a few separate occasions.
Tried this one as well.

why argue with her?
why even leave it to debate? after a year this can't be a problem realistically unless you've been lying to her this whole time
and even then here's the thing: women want a man. they crave leadership. assert yourself, you fucking faggot. you have the entire weight of the US constitution behind you.

she will love it. "oh wow turns out my man isn't a total fucking faggot after all"

Time for new cunt, faggot.

Get it anyway you cuck

Point a gun at her and say "SEE YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET"

Take her to a gun show.

Keep trying to take her to a range. Here's what you do: Usually om my birthday, I would ask my wife/gf to let me do anal. I's sure you have a similar arrangement. This b-day, instead of having her do kink, tell her you want her to go to a range with you.

buy a .22 rifle for her to shoot. Slowly expose her to guns to wear down her fear of them. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TRICK HER INTO SHOOTING HEAVY CALIBERS. It is not funny and is a shure way to fuck up her ever wanting anything to do with them again.

Some people's fear of guns is rooted in suicidal behavior, and they fear they might kill themselves. She's crazy.

That's not the point, I happen to enjoy arguing with her, it's just a matter of being frustrated about the irrationality behind it. She wouldn't be able to force my hand if I wanted one in the house, I just don't want her to be uncomfortable with them.

your a fucking idiot
dont bring her with your "buddies" cause in her mind she is haveing to fight for your attention while dealing with her not liking guns
make a date out of it, pull some if you go to the range with me ill take you to that new chick flick movie or whatever
take her to the range and and make it romantic...and if you cant make hot lead romantic then your a homosexual

Fucking dump her ass dude. If she's gonna be that much of a cunt about it, she's not worth it.

I made mine go to an indoor range to shoot them with me as a Birthday present (to me). Two months later she now carries a little .22 revolver in her bag or coat pocket. Her carrying gives me a lot of piece of mind when she goes to the store or whatever without me.

/thread
but seriously, bad idea
She's not quite that attention seeking friend, but I'll keep that in mind.
See I was thinking about that, but only IF I can actually get her to go to a range.
Future wife

TFW arguing with a woman about anything.

Dude. Serious?

It's fun, fuck off

>Why do we need to have guns? We can just call the police.
Why do we need to have fire extinguishers? We can just call the fire department.

You want that level of fun, sticking your dick in a blender is quicker and less irritating.

>if i wanted one in the house
>if
Sounds like there's two stupid bitches in your house.

Work up from a bb gun in the back yard to a 22 to a carbine to a rifle to a handgun and so on and so forth. Women don't confront fear like men.

WTF is gun culture you puss. Once anyone has a good experience shooting guns they always want more. Getting into it is a good thing. More practice more safety...unless she's crazy, then you better not.

Nah she's generally either rational, or recognizes when she is being irrational, so it's fun to make her slip up.

Hire a gay black actor to hit on her and be persistent

Make sure he's gay otherwise she WILL be raped

i doubt she likes arguing back. i also doubt you genuinely like arguing with her. letting loose isnt arguing.
you've been together for a year. how persuasive have you been? i would bet my life she's unattractive, if she even exists

help her conquer her fear and she will fall in love with guns and you much more.
try a pellet rifle
take her to a range.
take her paintballing or airsoft

she'll love guns once she knows what they are.
show her the light user.
god bless you both.
and god bless AMERICA!

youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato

Take her out shooting with you, duh.

My gf and I go to the range every other weekend together, fun time, met some new friends, it's great.

>How do I get my GF to stop being so afraid of guns?
Simple; pay a nigger to break into her home, beat and rape her.

It's a recent thing, the gun arguing. And I genuinely do.
I've heard this a couple of times, you cucks say women have rape fantasies.

>being "allowed" to do anal once a year
>this is considered a gift or present

Reading things like that scare me. I don't want to end up in a long term relationship where i have to earn good boy points or wait until special occasions to have a healthy sex life.

>Anal
>Healthy sex life
ok user

Try showing her some videos on things like the history of guns and how they're made and how they work. It might take away some of the fears she has about them.

That's a good idea I think. I was talking to her about sitting down and explaining the functionality and whatnot.

I think that you american people love way too much the weapons, i personally think that they are useless if nobody can use it. i mean: immagine a crazy terrorist Who wants to make a crazy act; if he can't have access to the guns you don't have to defende yourself from him and you will probably be safer( sorry 4 my bad english)

Watch some movies with badass gun-toting women in them. Next day, ask if sh wants to go to the gun range with you. If she says yes, there's hope. If she says no and still opposes you owning guns, then it's a doomed relationship and you should break up sooner rather than later.

Teach her how to handle one and take her shooting. You might get lucky like me and she might enjoy it.

What are bombs, knives, trucks of peace, etc.?

dude, just make your gun your girlfriend

You'd better be careful user. If you guys were to break up you'd totally be blacklisted in your community and labels and whatever.

She'll make your life hell.

Get used to being called a Naziboi

Introduce her to it like you would do if you were curing a phobia. Try exposure therapy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exposure_therapy

Start small, with just showing her the gun and asking if she wants to touch it or something. Then show her yourself, a person she trusts, using it. Then start mentioning yourself going to the gun range more and more frequently until you feel she is comfortable going. Remember to be with her every step of the way. You have to be her guide into this new, untread territory. Lead her only as far as she is willing to go, and if she likes it she will always have that positive association with you and your relationship. Seriously, giving your partner a new hobby that they find meaningful is the best gift you can possibly give them. They will love you for it if you do it right.

Handguns are for killing people, and nothing else.

If you want home defense, start by talking shotgun or rifle; they are dual use, depending on the "game" you are hunting.

1. Get yourself again

2. Tell her to fuck off if she doesn't like it.

3. Get her to shoot it.

If this fails, it doesnt matter because youre already a barista faggot for having this problem.

She's not that lefty, rural area and all.
Your point? Anyone who attacks me or my qt deserves death.

This. I've turned so many antigunners onto shooting. God damn man, women are the fucking easiet to get into guns. If you're even halfway competent and borderline charming you can even fuck them. Most women get wet shooting guns because it's dangerous and they feel powerful or some shit I don't get it. Buy a man shaped target
>haha imagine it's your ex
Jesus fucking Christ how can you even own a goddam gun and be a virgin it's more effective than goddam rufies wtf

Find a girl who enjoys having sex and exploring with YOU but has never enjoyed it before.

Furthermore, I make it clear that there is no bargaining. When she is sorry for something, I do not "allow" her to make it up to me- as that would encourage such thinking.

I'm coming from a place of love user. No homo. Not "that" lefty.

You've already lost.

That won't work.

My wife wanted to go to a range a few years ago because she never fired a gun but wanted to. She fired a few shots from a glawk and said firing a gun completely turned her off from guns. Something about "feeling bad" after she shot a damn paler target.

Yes. But think about it from her perspective. She may not want something designed only for people killing, like a pistol or AR. A shotgun with a 00 buck nitro mag will blow through concrete and kill your assailant.

>Never enjoyed it before
>Not fucking virgins

Shoot her point-blank in the head?

Meant for

I've tried talking her into shooting one of those youth plinking rifles. No dice

throw her to the niggers and find yourself a better girl

When I was 16-19, I found virgins and got them hooked on my D, till I couldn't stand their bitching any longer. Then I settled down with someone older than me, who had only 1 sexual partner, and never an orgasm.

Now she's hooked.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

try easing her into the use of ranged weapons with a bow and arrows.
ease her into bow and arrows by watching Hunger Games.

How anyone finds it hard to make a woman orgasm is beyond me. But props to you friend.

Might work, we've gone paintballing and stuff like that before, but it's not exactly the same experience...

GET HER ASS RAPED, MAYBE SHE'LL COME AROUND.

Shoot the bitch. The dead fear nothing.

see

why does she have to know? Do you need a woman approval to be capable of defending yourself?

No, I want her to defend herself or to want me to defend her at the very least.

You can't not defend her. If she tells you to sit down when you pee will you do that also? However you don't want to be larping like Chris Cantwell. There is always the right tool for the right job

start with a can of mace

You sure you just ain't an Arabic faggot and your girl is a white liberal?

Shoot her.
Then she will have nothing to fear

Plus she can start with lower caliber bullets and build up an immunity.

But mainly
>this

Stop caring what a woman thinks. They are born sheep that will follow the stream, always.

(OP)
Shoot her

Tell her that if she gets raped the relationship is over

To do this you would have to stop her fear that she would impulsively use it to murder someone, and that in itself is a red flag.

OK here is what you do. Lay a loaded gun out on the table in front of her and them pull out a knife and stab her repeatedly until she picks up the gun and shoots you multiple times in defense of her life. By then it will be too late and you will both die. She will learn:
>"muh feels" gets trumped by, "muh getting stabbed repeatedly" every single time cause like...getting stabbed hurts on a physical level, not a pussy fe-fe level
>Guns are useful as a means of self defense even in a non-LEO's hands
>The 21 foot rule
>Always have a personal defense tool at hand
>Training is important
>Police can never get there as fast as you can...because wherever you go there you are

Point made, mission accomplished.

But wouldn't OP gets raped by the gay nigger?