Women are actually better programmers and really are discriminated against

Nightly Reminder that James Damore is just another meninist retard using broscience and is full of shit.

bbc.com/news/technology-35559439

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymemo.com
youtube.com/watch?v=s4WoeOkj2Ng
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270278/.
archive.is/uWiXj.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it were true, women would be forming their own tech companies and blowing men away with their brilliance. So why don't they?

>bbc
If thatbwas this threads joke good job

>women are better programmers, that's why there are exactly zero good female programmers
Wow what a meme

patriarchy

Because marketing works. Same reason almost all pharma companies spend more on advertising than they do on R&D.

Literally. Rightists like to joke but the reason women talk about patriarchy is because human history is lousy with the devastation it leaves in its wake. Not to mention the fact they have to deal with it every day, despite lies to the contrary.

What discrimination do they face under rule of law?

patriarchy built the west you flaming faggot

studies can tell you whatever they want, and i remember this one being picked apart. also, it's easier for women to have a higher average because so many drop out and only the top few remain.

women's complete lack of inventing anything in the field attests to their inferiority

>those whose profiles made clear that they were women had a much lower acceptance rate than those whose gender was not obvious.

Maybe there is some correlation between attentionwhoring and lower intelligence.

Woah, so you're telling me this guy lashed out because he didn't like seeing women in his work place and not because they are somehow worse programmers? What a sad sack of shit this guy is, no better than the incels that hate women because they can't get laid.

See? Proving my point. Don't know if you noticed but the West is a giant trash fire and IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

>and i remember this one being picked apart
Of course it was. Men control everything. They have a vested interest in keeping everything that way.

Seen his face? He's almost certainly one of them.

Women write better code, study suggests, bbc.co.uk

Complaint
A reader complained that the headline of this article was misleading, that the study on which it was based was so flawed as not to merit reporting, and that the terms of the report were not duly impartial in relation to the question of the benefits or otherwise of workforce diversity in particular fields of employment.

Outcome
Whether the study should have been reported was a matter of legitimate editorial discretion and, in the ECU’s view, the article did not deal with matters which were controversial in the sense which would require a balance of views. However, there were no grounds for believing that the women among the cohort selected by the study were representative of women in general, and thus no basis for generalising about women’s relative ability. To that extent, the headline was inaccurate.
Partly upheld

Further action
The headline and the text of the article have been amended to reflect the finding.

>women are actually faster than men
>women are actually stronger than men
>women are actually better at Chess than men

Calm down kitty

but the jews run everything

Read the memo fag. He never says women are not as good at programming as men. He said women are less interested in it and trying to just hire any vagina who can write code to pretend men and women are equal is retarded. He suggests actually trying to attract more women to the field instead of just thinking we are all equally interested in programming and that it's just sexist hiring practices that lead to the gender gap in coding.

no, the west was god tier until women started voting.
It still isn't that bad though since the rest of the world are actively trying to come here in the millions.

bich u dumb

It's true - I'm always impressed by the code women write. It's always so well-designed, straightforward, clean, and never ever needs to be rewritten by someone competent.

Feminism liberated women from the natural dignity of their sex and turned them into inferior men.

>nobody noticed the (((facial features)))
Fucking mint.

saged for anti-science bullshit

And you know the best thing?
All those languages they're writing in?
It doesn't even matter how good they're at coding.
Because those languages, you know.
All of them.
Developed, designed, created by men.

It's like claiming women are better at making fires because we gave them a lighter.

Another fucking slide thread
women are more stupid and that's it, doesn't even worth to be polite with these scums

SAGE

>the paper is awaiting peer review

No they don't. That's just what white men say when they don't want to take personal responsibility.

>no, the west was god tier until women started voting.
I thought you hated muslims?

Why aren't women better marketers then men?

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>White men build society far better than anything else ever
>Give rights to minorities and women
>Everything turns to shit

I guess you can blame white men for being soft.

I don't know. Why are germans and anglos dumb barbarians compared to Romans?

>better
There are many who would dispute your definition of "better".

>Give rights to minorities and women
>Be forced into giving up power
>Claim you did it out of the kindest of your own heart
>Be historically illiterate
>Everything turns to shit
Everything was always shit, moron. Things were much fucking worse in the early 20th and 19th centuries. What's fucking hilarious is the time in American history you dumb hillbillies worship was created by leftwing policies that corrected for the rich destroying the country with the great depression.

>What's fucking hilarious is the time in American history you dumb hillbillies worship was created by leftwing policies that corrected for the rich destroying the country with the great depression.

But the leftwing policies that led to the founding of the Federal Reserve caused the great depression.

>See a programming thread
>Get excited, get to talk with other progranons, see their code, post my own
>Nope it's just a shit thread with roastys and numales complaining about shit

Women tend to vote leftist.
Leftists import Muslims after women vote them into office.
I didn't think it was all that hard to figure out, sweetie.

kek

No, they didn't. The greed of the robber barons did. This isn't even debatable. In fact, it's kind of hilarious you say that because you're mouthing libertarian talking points which were created BY the fucking people who created the great depression to blame the government so they could get their power back through neoliberalism. And now we almost live in ShadowRun, just as planned. And retards like you just keep supporting it because muh southern strategy.

The left is superior to the right. Fact. Actually building society while trying to not destroy everything is better than "Just give everyfucking thing to rich people, while destroying everything else." Sorry for your small wiener.

Love this anime ^~^

Did you read the article? It's a study on pull requests. On Github. And:
>The paper is awaiting peer review.

Your source has been summarily refuted. You can get educated by reading this source:
diversitymemo.com

>Your source has been summarily refuted
Nope. I'm really, really sorry for your fragile ego, sweetheart.

Poor guy. He'll probably never work again. Even though he was right. Women just aren't as interested in tech and IT as men are. There are simply fewer women in the job market. There are a lot of companies that choose to act in "socially responsible" ways as they see it, but few turn away talent for the sake of a grand social cause. In the most competitive and dynamic industry on Earth, Google has been handicapping itself for the sake of social change. I wonder what the major investors and business interests and media think of this?

I have a feeling we haven't seen the end of this story.

I never said it wasn't.
I was merely incredulous at what was either extremely disingenuous or indicative of a deficient intellect.

Not my ego. I didn't write either article. But my source has many peer reviewed studies and yours has... zero. Nada. Nothing. :D

Also,
>Haha you have a small penis.
You know the rules, femanon.

Why isn't Google's staff entirely female

I thought gender was a social construct

>There are many who would dispute your definition of "better".

Then let them go out and live in wilds of Africa and see how much better that is. Blacks had it better in America under Jim crow than they would have had on the plains of Africa.

Also we were never forced to give up power. What force was used? Whining? We had the ability to slay every single one of them, what we lacked was the will.

Nor was everything always shit in the way it is shit now. You didn't have people convincing each other that HIV is something to be proud of. You didn't have an entire society hypnotized by a few Jews on television. You didn't have society abandoning virtue in pursuit of hedonism; the complete loss of all morality.

>"rightists"

This is why you need to be purged.

gender doesn't exist
also women are better than men at basically anything
if you don't agree you have a small penis and no girlfriend

>patriarchy
we live in a fucking matriarchy at the moment you inbred faggot.
>oh no muh pratriarchy
no. name ONE FUCKING LAW IN ANY WESTERN COUNTRY that disadvantages women. name ONE FUCKING THING THAT ISNT A DIRECT RESULT OF WOMEN BEING INCOMPETENT that is keeping you down. NAME ONE.

>no. name ONE FUCKING LAW IN ANY WESTERN COUNTRY that disadvantages women. name ONE FUCKING THING THAT ISNT A DIRECT RESULT OF WOMEN BEING INCOMPETENT that is keeping you down. NAME ONE.

US is patriarchal since trans won't be allowed to join the military

>mentally ill and scuicidal people are not allowed to join the miliatary
>a law that applies universally is discouraging women specifically despite ftm trannies being practically non-existant compared to their male counterparts.
nice try sheep fucker.

>or simply man are better than woman

Marissa Mayer failed so hard because lack of visionary/creativity

but still get a million bucks

you can keep rambling about Muh metaphor of the patriarchy, sexism and racism

In real world, western women are the most privileged living beings in history

Women built the patriarchy. Women created the dominance hierarchy and made the rules for the game we play in order to pass on our genetic traits. They choose the mates. They are the selection mechanism.

Can you meme? This true. Its not a contradiction. hahaha christ you are stupid.

Nightly reminder that op is a faggot

When women try to form their own tech companies, their internal conflict tears the whole thing down.

Google has an elite individual coding contest every year. There hasn't been a female finalist in 15 years.

Ofcourse it's only a matter of time before it gets dumbed down

stop being bigoted against animal lovers you fucking white colonizer cucklord

>The west has always been a giant trash fire
>Didn't notice they always were running godly superior to the rest of the world almost always

/thread

name at least 5 female born, top 50 github contributors

You can write a code and sell it with no one knowing your name or gender.
But, women don't because muh... patriarchy

>while trying to not destroy everything is better than
Pic related, glorious progress built on leftist policy.

WE WUZ KODERZ N SHIET

HE SAID CLEARLY WOMEN ARE JUST AS GOOD AS ANY MAN AT GOOGLE, HIS ARGUMENT WAS PSYCHOLOGISTS ARE IN AGREEMENT PRENATAL TESTOSTERONE/ESTROGEN DETERMINES PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAITS WITH A PREFERENCE FOR "PEOPLE" OR "THINGS", AS THE SIMPLE REASON WHY LESS WOMEN ARE IN TECH (AND GOOGLE)

NOT THAT THEY CAN'T DO IT, THAT THEY ARE HORMONALLY PREDISPOSED TO NOT CARE ABOUT TECH AND CARE MORE ABOUT CARING FOR PEOPLE

FAKE NEWS IS LYING

youtube.com/watch?v=s4WoeOkj2Ng

>women
>being anything other than rapetoys
yeah sure thing kiddo

Stupid "elitist feminist" women programmer at work fucked a project up so bad we have to redo the work. Instead of returning proper error messages, she returns I_AM_A_TEAPOT. fucking moron.

LMAO@learning how to code at the flatiron school! Those things are hilariously worthless. All they teach is how to follow directions, not problem solving or critical thinking skills. The graduates just suck productivity from useful programmers.

And did she get fired? I bet she didn't.

Except discounting sex differences is pseudo-scientific: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270278/.
Marketing, alongside biological differences, sure. You cannot chalk up an entire phenomenon entirely to 'marketing' or 'I was told it's for boys, so'. Individuals have different preferences, and females choose pink collar jobs and take lots of time off because they have to raise kids.
It isn't just a 'patriarchy', there is a wide range of differences and causes, so your reductionist nonsense is preposterous. That isn't even what a patriarchy is, by definition. Females are in leading roles because they are not legally barred from doing so. The only chains holding them back is their natural ones, if you read what I cited above, as well as their own FREE CHOICE.
White men built and still run everything. White working class pays for most of the taxes. The 'death of the West' is metaphysical, not literally economic ruin or from war. It's the death of Western ideals. Introducing equality in the place of freedom.
Jews have the personal responsibility for their actions in positions of power and influence, like the media: archive.is/uWiXj.
Nobody forced Western powers to release their colonies, no war or effort from the conquered even came close to toppling the powers.

>Awaiting peer review