This kills the (((christ)))cuck

this kills the (((christ)))cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked!

Modern science is pretty cucked itself
Come on OP there are ways to point out flaws in religion but this is not one of them

Sage this JIDF divide and conquer thread. Throwing in some triple brackets doesn't make it any less obvious. Don't be rude to your people, and stop embarrassing them with this low-quality spookery.

He is risen.

No science is absolute

God's love is absolute

Refute that

>science proves that the unprovable existence of god is unprovable

wow it's fucking nothing at all

>worshiping a beta jew cuck who was the son of a roastie
>his key to life is a bronze age book written by jews
felling sorry for you guys right now

Leftists are about as anti science as the most fundamentalist of Christians.

>Genetic difference between genetic populations
This kill leftists.

op is a baiting faggot.
amen

Why...?

Peer review has nothing to do with science. It's about determining if a paper is ready to publish and fit for the journal it was submitted to be published in.

How the fuck can these fake "pro-science" fanboys not have the first clue as to what the scientific method is?

Science is good, fake science is not.
so how's this kill the Christian? also Christians aren't (them) they are also "fake" (jews) who worship Satan.

science was literally invented by christians for the glory of god.

>'The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you...'

Nah mate you're a fuckwit.

How do you peer review in an echo chamber that was constructed by partisan ideologues? I mean the gatekeepers are meticulously filtering out opposing views from even getting hired into positions that could peer review research. This is why when politics takes command of anything it becomes hard to trust it. The same scientists that want us to believe their research are the same ones who would call you a nazi for wanting lower taxes.

Where do we go from here to restore the integrity of our classrooms and laboratories?

Amen
>literally the first one of these I have ever responded to.

Science and Christianity can coexist.

Can you demarcate science from non-science? To my knowledge no one has adequately done so.

why? Science is science, it has no preference toward or against god. it's simply what we know based on observing things. which part of science? evolutionary science? are you saying because of fossils Christ isn't real? why can't their still be fossils and Christ? or dinosaurs, or evolution? how is evolution an argument against god? the bible specifically says we're made from dust. dust_"primordial soup" same thing to me. what is it? the soul? are you denying we may have other parts to u beyond our physical being? energy? doth thou know beyond thy 'quarks'? No I say. No ye do not.

You science faggots are dropping the ball with genders and shit.

Science is nothing but a method to make new discoveries, nothing more. We didn't used to call it science but we have been using this method for all of time to create.

Science is not some authority on what is true and false, in fact true scientists are eager to be proven wrong as this is the best way to challenge the strength of a theory.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
>be user
>believe in big bang
>big bang was devised by Belgian priest
>"While a devout Roman Catholic, he was against mixing science with religion, though he also was of the opinion that these two fields of human experience were not in conflict."
>know-nothing user gets blown the fuck out by his own leading theorist, who believed nothing he does

Why must atheists always get beat so badly?

??what is your point??

Science doesn't teach meaning or even how to learn meaning.

>be anons
>apply scientific method
>claim to be rational
>scientific method is empirical, it uses sense perception
>most of the anons aren't even empiricists, they're materialists given to confirmation bias and common predispositions
>religious people are the actual rationalists, applying logic outside of sense-experience
>anons still haven't figured any of this out but keep eating their own shit

amen

Hold my hand:
>user said: "Can you demarcate science from non-science? To my knowledge no one has adequately done so."

>The Christian priest that devised the big bang theory said: "that these two fields of human experience were not in conflict."

It was a response post. Hence, his linked post. Hence, atheist's don't even know how or who was behind the basis of their own theories-who disagree intrinsically with all of their suppositions.

Wait you were responding to me? The question was can you, to be followed with "please tell us what is science and what is non-science by defining them".
I'm a ZEALOUS Christian by the way - I don't know where you possibly derived the notion that I was an atheist.

>"I don't know where you possibly derived the notion that I was an atheist"
>flag

Gee user, how could I have gotten that idea?

>"Wait you were responding to me?"
>ugh, that's what the double arrow link means sweetie

>"The question was can you"
>not checking the reference made
>not knowing how to google the name provided to you

>"please tell us what is science and what is non-science by defining them".
>not reading posts above
Better sage this so no one see's the retardation going on here.

>flag
Is something wrong with anarchism? If anything, it's the only fundamentally Christian state of affairs - violently extorting people and forcing them to conform to your whims is anti-Christian.

Tell us what science is and what non-science is.
Oh, you can't?
Woah. Really makes the think the almonds the jog.

Jesus created science

God created all things.

heh, thanks mate

I don't know how many times I have to tell you to read the post already provided and linked to you. But damn, I will not let you fail yourself
When you say science, what you mean is empiricism given a series of stages, a testing method. Science does NOT have to be empirical, as in many cases rationalization has been used to further science particularly in antiquity. Today you'd probably call it philosophy or religion. Back then rationalism used to be science. Today science is meant to refer to the scientific method, which does rely on sensory confirmation. If you need it explained again, I'm not sure I can do much better than I have.

tldr; religious people are the technical rationalists, employing rationalism

>Is something wrong with anarchism?

Oh boy

>violently extorting people and forcing them to conform to your whims is anti-Christian

Matthew 10:34, 11:12
>"“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>"From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force."

>tfw actual Christian meets an actual 14 year old christcuck

Exactly. And I agree about anarchy being closest to a Christian government, which is why Anglos, God's Chosen People, are most likely to support it with common law and muh 1776 libertarianism.

>"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."
>Matthew 19:21

Verbally brutalized by an apostle 2000 years later. Amazing.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Good job bro. You've magically done what no philosopher of science has ever done in explaining what exactly science is and what exactly is not-science. Now if only you'd actually say what that was!

????
On what?
Actually never mind - you're actually retarded.

user, i know you wont believe me, but there is no reason why science and religion cant coexist.

>mfw Christian physics student who isn't a creationist or climate change denier

I guess I'm just a heretic huh

>"Christian"
>not necessarily a creationist

Also, if your "solution" to climate change is to use violence to extort people's property from them for mundane industrial operations, that ain't Christian either.

Yes. Every day god reveals more of his glory to us. When Jesus returns it will be massively peer reviewed.

bump

Oy vey goy! Christianity is our creation despite the fact that we've spent the last 2000 years trying to destroy any idea that Christ is the Son of God. Trust in (((science))) goy!

You think science is your ally?

IT'S NOT

Did I go back in time to 2011, a time where seemingly everyone was enlighten by their intelligence? Reddit really has come here.