READ THIS BOOK IMMEDIATELY

Mandatory pol reading. Shut it down.

Quick rundown on this?

literally no motivation to do so, probably never will gain any because what a shitpost you made that I will now forever associate with this book.

W2G

I bought it and it was shit at first but I brought it out during the eclipse the other day and Idk what happened but I read the whole thing cover to cover.

I haven't jacked off since reading it and burned my body pillow

Bump but wtf is this shit I keep seeing?

Why do I want other peoples opinions in my brain?

It's like the Unabomber Manifesto but better and for pol.

Help you create better opinions in your brain.

Why?

Eliminates all destructive things like degeneracy, greed, dumb political ideologies, industrialization, and so on at their core using philosophy. Powerful ideological weapon. Personally it has opened up a whole new outlook on life for me that I never thought imaginable. It really feels like I have left the matrix.

WHo is goonan?

So this goonan guy? He has a PhD in philosophy? Or some self taught NEET blah blah life experiences and shit like that?

Are you the author?

(((((((PhD)))))))

Get this fake nigger shit out of here

>Personally it has opened up a whole new outlook on life for me that I never thought imaginable.
>goonan pretending he's not himself again
you're book a SHIT

yep he's shilling it every now and then

What makes it bad?

WHO THE FUCK IS GOONAN AND WHY ARE THE REVIEWS SO GOOD ON AMAZON!

I'm looking for something to read and was wondering if it's worthy.

Idk what all this is but I'm gonna read it and you sound like a yid user

This is Goonan now. I'm with some friends on one of their phones. I don't come on here because it is dead and my book's reach is far beyond the scope of pol.

give a torrent

HOLY SHIT ITS GOODMAN
BAZINGAAAAA

When Trump took power the first act he should have done was a mass burning of body pillows.

It's ok to just say "me no read"

Awwhhh look what we have here...

post a dl link then faggot

Listen up frenchie I don't give a fuck I have a feeling this Goonan shit is real... every time I come into this place I see these threads and it's freaking me the fuck out

(((Goonan)))

www.thefoundationpress.com then click full text

nice thx will give it a read

The book sucks. It is too convoluted and trying too hard to be like some philosophical paper.

How so?

I made it as simple as possible for fucks like you. Thanks for taking a chance with it.

stop shilling for your shit "book"

Posts like this are making me want to read this more. People "shill" shit all the time on here. Who wouldn't read some shit from a man named Goodman.