Now that leftists like guns will the GOP start trying to change the 2nd amendment?

Now that leftists like guns will the GOP start trying to change the 2nd amendment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Communists aren't people, so they don't have rights to begin with.

No

The funny thing is that said leftists are for people that would disarm them

Irony is clearly lost

no matter how many times you post these nu-males you'll never intimidate us

Leftists that are gun owners will be ostracized by the left...

No. If the Democrats want a civil war, they're going to die. Your arms and ammo condition, as well as the fact you're all bunched up in cities with a short supply, makes it strategic suicide.

These guys with guns will buy that for you. You don't want what they're selling son.

>change
those leftists are on their way to waking up to how dems and libcucks want to take them away.

They march for them today, and go to war for us tomorrow.

Hell no.

No.
More guns in America is a good thing. An armed society is a polite society.

No, it'll just increase gun sales. Obama threatening gun rights was the biggest sales boost since Bill.

no, because the state cant take rights. It exists to allow and support the free exercise of rights.

This.

This very hard. No matter what their guns look like, they will eternally look like beta-male cucks.

This to the max.

we have got to allow the people of america to see what violent thugs these motherfuckers are

At least whites are starting to carry guns.

>The funny thing is that said leftists are for people that would disarm them

I don't think communists and anarchists that buy guns vote for liberals who wish to take them away

>Now that leftists like AIRSOFT

>communists
>having rights

Actual leftists or liberals LARPing as leftists?

No way. We need to embrace Wild West living to make men into men again.

You mean airsoft guns with fake drum mags?Sage nigger.

>its airsoft when the left does it because i cannot comprehend the other team having an interest in guns

also post proof if you're gonna call airshit.

plate carriers are too big

If you think the left will realize they are being hypocrites... then you haven't been paying any attention. Leftists don't care if their narrative and their actions actually match up.

Leftists are going to be the ones causing a lot of gun violence in the future causing Congress to pass gun prohibition laws. Screencap this.

They're carrying to protect themselves and neighbors from people like you

Well Reagan fucked you over when black panthers started carrying.

>airsoft guns with fake drum mags?

thats a pmag d-60, its a real thing. its pretty sad when a liberal knows more about guns than you do.

Guy on the right is wearing native American war paint!

Cultural appropriation!

Protect. With Airsoft. Laff. Fuck off nigger.

This, plus commies are stoopid enough to start shooting over peaceful protest, thinking the state will be on their side.

Communists aren't human. They don't have rights. Also, we still have the police, military, and militias. And more firearms per citizen of course.
Don't push too hard, cupcake. You might just get what you asked for. :)

Liberals LARPing as leftist use Iron Front imagery, and don't flash guns.

For every armed leftist fucktard there are 20 limp wristed faggots that have never fired a gun in their lives, while almost every right-wing person that doesn't live in a commie shithole state owns a gun.

I'm not worried in the slightest.

Is that faggot wearing war paint?

>I'm 1/64th Cherokee
I bet you are, white man.

why would a militant organization want to use fake guns

>John Brown Gun Club
>Named after white cuck that murdered southerners and probably sucked nigger cock
>Was captured by a Union Officer named Robert E. Lee
>Died with piss and shit running down his leg dancing on a rope
>These communists wish to follow in his footsteps brings me joy.

commies aren't liberals technically

liberalism requires adherence to capitalism

dude looks CHI as hell

Well fug.

be afraid yt

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

Oh please user. This is not how this work. There is no leftist like weapons now.
It's more like some leftist just made a step towards the right.

Now they just need to be reasonable with the economy and realistic toward human nature and we're good

No. Guns put us on equal footing. I like equality.

So, who do they vote for?

It'd make sense to vote for people that'd let them keep them, no?

O, and muh gunz larping is sad. Both sides look pathetic with such. As is stickmen and bikelock faggots. If you can't talk/argue like reasonable people, then you're just larping thugs.

>If you can't talk/argue like reasonable people, then you're just larping thugs.

no one goes to protests with the intent to listen to eachother.

Afraid of what? LARPing cosplayers? Fuck off nigger, you scare no one with your 'y t' bullshit.

stop bumping this thread you dumb ass niggers

>right-wingers in charge of identifying obvious bait

you roll slick?

See this.
Communists have no right sin america.
Spam this across the internet.
If a commie wants to say anything post this.

I love the stereo type
>XD lefties like guns now!!!!
>xd

spoiler there is no one on the left or right side that agrees with every aspect of every whatever the fuck idea. lefties have always liked guns, we only wanted to get the guns out off the stress out of the hands of criminals, but apparently the right doesnt want that?

You're a liberal, not a leftist

are we sure these are real guns? last time antifa/leftist marched with guns they all turned out to be airsoft. any gun experts here to verify if they are real or not?

>will the GOP start trying to change the 2nd amendment?
The GOP gets a bigger caliber.
Plus, it's not like those soft boys know how to shoot when the race war comes, so it'll be easy hunting and we'll pick their full magazines off of their corpses.

A lot of you guys are underestimating the left. Arming the left is currently Soros's next plan. We all laughed a the fags and dykes, and now Antifa is legit firebombing cars and overturning police vehicles. That's unfortunately not working either. The next step is OP's pic related, buying them armaments and letting them loose.

This is exactly how we destabilized the Middle-East, I dare say, I suspect America will have a few bloodbaths in the future. (((They're))) pushing for legit civil war now. That is the next move in this game of 99d hyper frogger.

nah lets have a fair fight

>we only wanted to get the guns out off the stress out of the hands of criminals, but apparently the right doesnt want that?

So every city with bans or strict laws are full of criminals?

>The next step is OP's pic related, buying them armaments and letting them loose.

Wasn't it an ANTIFAg shooting another ANTIFAg or Trump protester in Berkeley? Yes, let them loose.

You guys are going to be the ones killing a lot of innocent people in the coming months. Mark my words.

I don't care who you are, if you OC, you should be shot on fucking sight.

>good trigger discipline
>never raise their weapons at people unless they want to shoot
>this seems to be pretty uniform among the JBGC
>mostly maintain control of their guns, unlike some threepers and armed BLM guys

Compare them with the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, that you'll see flipping through facebook on their phone with a rifle slung over their back; No situational awareness. So long as they would step in if Antifa starts beating people just as well as if the right wingers start, they can operate with me, senpai