TEACHER BUSTED FOR SEX ON CAMPUS WITH STUDENT

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/20/brentwood-teacher-accused-having-sex-with-teen/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/20/brentwood-teacher-accused-having-sex-with-teen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

niiiice

Some hot young mexican teacher at my sister's school fucked a student and made a sex tape with him and posted it to facebook then she fled back to Mexico.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with meridhart women?!

I swear this is now weekly occurrence

Ive never heard of such cases in Europe or Russia, ONE in Slovenia but this is the 300th or so case this year.
And that's one 1% ,the ones that were caught.

USA needs to be nuked honestly

Adults in pedagogical positions abusing their power and status to gain sex, from minors at that is absolutely degenerate

she has an enormous jowl and chin

Link

Nice.

Noice.

Nice.

NICE

Niiice

>implying you wouldn't

Noice

Nice.

Noice green eyed
lady.

niiiiiiiiiice

niicccceee

Every story that makes the news is not necessarily news worthy let alone Sup Forums worthy.

SAGE

Should have done it in Alabama its legal there apparently.

If the relationship consent then drop the charges. These horny teachers know they will get release sooner than expected. I'm not mad or surprised about these student/teacher relationships but we should legalized it.

NICE

niceuuuuuu

>Can't get an A, suck the teachers dick
>Can't get Oxycontin, suck the doctors dick
It's not hard to realize where the problem is in allowing gate keeper roles to sleep with their clients.

Niiiiiceee

Nice

Came in to say... niicccee..

It doesn't work that way

Majority of states have a statute that says there can't be a relationship with someone even if they're over the age of consent (and consent to it) if they're in a position of authority over said person.

Like a doctor, or a teacher

I'd buy that for a dollar

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

western people are fucked up

That is retarded. Why even be a doctor of a teacher if you aren't going to bone your patients/students?

>Majority of states have a statute that says there can't be a relationship with someone even if they're over the age of consent

and they should change it despite there was consent with parents/kid and teacher mutually. I mean no schools will ever teach their kids about sex ed in this day and age.

not as fucked up from yours

Bulgarian women are disgusting cretins

niiiice

>ywn fuk a hot teacher from your school
Why live?

wowo everyone saying nice kys this kid was sexually abused and will have to deal with this trauma for the rest of his life!

you sound like a liberal, what fairy tale are you comparing life to?

full house, lel.

republican flag shill

=(

Nice

N I C E

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/20/brentwood-teacher-accused-having-sex-with-teen/
inb4 female so slap on wrist while if male Sup Forums would be calling for their execution brainwashed by kikery

Things that never happened: the post

I wouldnt complain

Why is this wrong again...?

nice

nice

>white girl
>degenerate

Why does pol always act surprised?

nice

>tfw too late in life for your teacher to fuck you

seriously who is reporting these teachers. I would have gave my left nut to have sex with some of my teachers as a teenager. I would never have reported it.

full house!
why do repub shills like always get grey ID's?

Gossip. Friend tells friend and that's all it takes for it to be spread like wildfire. You don't plow Ms. Green and then not tell anyone about it.

Do you think she did/does anal and foot fetish stuff? Or anal foot stuff?