This Guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

gods2.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about him?

Get this man some chicken lol

>looks like an egyptian

phony nigger for a phony president

WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAANGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be nice

muh based nigger

you sound dirt.

is a nigger

gods2.com/

This fucking website lmao

I remember him from another rally same seat,
same hair, same shirt but different state.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

/thread

>I want blacks to keep voting for handouts
You don't have to be a megapede to just let the guy be.

BASED BLACK DUDE! I would TOTALLY let him fuck my girlfriend haha! Boy I sure would like to see that..

A BBC (Based black cooldude) inside of my girlfriend xD

not like a cuck or anything just improving race relations.

Is this some kind of extreme civic nationalist strawman?

Yeah! Fuck racism and fuck hate! Haha..

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Fuck white supremacists and holocaust deniers! they are EVIL!

How can whites even compete with based black dudes? XD

that website is fucking nutty.

No I am a civic nationalist Sup Forumsbro! I have been here since 2016 and I am what a newfag (you) would consider an oldfag.

Just be a civic nationalist and let a based blackguy fuck your daughter.. if she is a civic nationalist she will let you watch xD

That guy is a plant. His website is fucking insanity. Wait until the media looks up blacksfortrump2020.com and Trump's black supporters look crazy.

Whoops acidentally posted the little white version..

Let me post the BASED BLACK VERSION

Wrong, that's an african-american / black man.
Picrelated are niggers

This gentleman

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

yeah xD niggers are the ones that walk around in certain clothes the ones that wear based trump civic nationalist shirts are not niggers.. can't wait for my daughter to marry a based black dude and give me a bunch of based mocha latte grandchildren only then will America be great

Over joyful black guy #24's paycheck gotta arrive by next week

He's concealed carrying, look at his hip. His shirt lifted up for a couple seconds and you could definitely see a gun. Based

Woah, was that a racially charged micro-aggression? Change your tune, FUCKING LEAF before I change it for you. America is a civic nationalist nation (((melting pot))) just like Emma Lazarus the based Jew wrote in her poem for the statue of Liberty.

If you're not pro-Israel and don't want mocha latte caramel cream grandchildren you aren't welcome here.

>good looking mixed people in that pic

Sorry bud, just kind of ruins the argument for ya

What argument, my fine american friend? all race mixed people are beautiful I agree with you 100%

here is a picture of my gorgeous nephew.. he is doing a stint in the pen but that's because racist neonazi pigs arrested him for bringing diversity to white suburbia.

God I can't wait to sit in on his and my nieces conjugal it's going to be really BASED

Not wanting to kick out every single nonwhite in the country doesn't mean you're a civic nationalist.

He's an old rally regular

Just looked, did they not think you can change html after it's there?

wanting to maintain a white demographic at all is racist and shouldn't be taken seriously. all races will be melded together in the gaping melting pot of lady liberties vagina.

we just need more diversity to fill it up because lady liberty doesn't like european immigrants.

guy isnt even the final form of king kek checkem

>gods2.com
The only conspiracy website more insane than Sup Forums

The guy is beyond obnoxious. Constantly standing and raising the sign blocking the people behind him. Trying to make it about him. Makes it hard to concentrate on anything else.

I checked out the website he was shilling for. I always wondered what kind of conspiracies blacks believed in, other than CIA cocaine and illuminati rappers.

And god damn, the conspiracies on that website makes Alex Jones' theories look like childrens stories.

I LOVE CIVIC NATIONALISM. LOOK HOW IT WORKS IN BRAZIL!

Reminder he's a paid shill. He's appeared three times at three different rallies across the US.

If just 40% of blacks leaned Republican (the way 40% of Latinos do) instead of only 20%, then Democrats would never win another election again.

god it gets my cock so hard thinking about being in such a small chastity cage watching rome fall as I furiously dildo my white boi pucci

i mean... BASED heh! Yeah! BASED BLACK DUDES YA THEY HOLD THEY HOLD BELIEF ATYPICAL FOR THEIR RACE LET'S PRAISE THEM AS THE GODS THEY ARE

>If just 40% of blacks leaned Republican (the way 40% of Latinos do) instead of only 20%, then Democrats would never win another election again.
If 40% of blacks voted Republican the Deep South would never vote GOP again.

OP here. Agreed.
I thought the guy was all right

holy fuck.
kek.

That reads like kind of twisted mormonism

He looks like a pajeet larping as black

Based!
Shadilay!
Kek!
MAGA!

Fucking BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER!

Fucking plant. Jesus christ. The dude is a fucking murdering cult member or some shit, how the fuck did he get in this fucking event??

maybe.... white dixiecrats and blacks both voted democratic during the new deal

>has a 'Blacks for Trump' sign
>placed directly behind the podium for all the cameras to see
>clearly a Pajeet

Shills for Trump.

My niggahhh.. MAGA