So...This Trump and Afghanistan thing

So...This Trump and Afghanistan thing.
Like I've been shoveled a ton of shit of "You'll regret voting for him"
(for...pussy grabbing, blonde haired having, apparently being too old (while Hilary left scrap metal behind while blacking-out in the heat, etc).
And I've kept up with how many manufacturing jobs we've lost, and gained....I've kept up with the progression of the wall..Saying Hillary had enough and to drop it all....So...How and when do we force Trump to be Trump?
I mean I had my idea of what Trump's America looked like...and I can't believe BLM has lasted this long....I can't believe Antifa was introduced to America...fucking reemergence in Afganistan...What's our logical next step?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s
youtube.com/watch?v=lGvuX29HyJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump...Want to hear from those wiser and more educated and more LARPing than myself.

No one?

bumping for justification

This board doesn't care user, lot of underage fags on here. Fuck Trump, glad I didn't vote for him.

Just relax, we aren't even a year in yet. Look at it this way with all the misinformation about Trump via the media it makes a direct approach hard. Letting Anti Fa and BUM run the way they are opens people's eyes. When you have Democratic politicians supporting these action thier support and hope for election in 2020 dwindles. It's the long con. It's gonna be shitty at first but if you let the PEOPLE realise what's best themselves it's solidifies that revelation. Hell the groups are already turning on each other and smearing there names into oblivion. Those who support them will be remembered by enough to make a difference. Plus in terms of policies he has to fight both Democrats and Republicans. As for the Afghan part I am not going to chip at that

Oh, cool...I mean I left for a few months after Trump got elected, but I was here when Sup Forums was created so....The "board" cared...Though it's not just one person maymay, I guess.
What do you think about the direct flip-flop about pulling to sending troops?

I honestly haven't looked into that at all. How new is this? But also ask do we know the whole story on this situation? There could be a legitimate reason then again it could be a blunder. I simply don't know enough of the facts to have an opinion at this time

Your pic says more than your words. But I'm here for Sup Forums - So are you a faggy nihilist or a faggy no-trumper? Or just a fag circling the wagon?

Wicked Trips but...Trump said "Pull Troops From" and recently he said "Put More Troops In", aside from a /x/ LARPer popping up and telling us THE REAL REASON, he seems to have been bought up by our common kike overlords....It's disconcerting.

This. Trump is one man, electing him was not going to fix all of our problems automatically especially not in 1 year.

Since the parties/media/deepstate are all mostly hostile, the culture has to shift before he can be truly effective. The Afghanistan thing sucks, but it's not a new war or anything. His livestream right now has 40,000+ viewers and they were just chanting "BUILD THAT WALL" . It's not all bad, but we still have a long road ahead of us.

>how do we make him act like trump
criticize him publicly when he does bad, praise him publicly when he does good

>criticize him publicly when he does bad, praise him publicly when he does good
So just...any president ever?
I mean I get it...It's all "The same game as usual"...but...wasn't the point to have broken free from the same game as usual?

Thanks, but like I said I honestly can't form an opinion on something I don't fully understand. Is it weird, yes. Maybe he cut a deal, continue the war and get more support with his policies. This development could be strategic or maybe there is an actual reason to say. /x/ is essentially always wrong. I'm 100% positive everything regarding the reason is here say. Wait till more information surrounding it comes out then form an opinion. You know what they say about assuiming

Politics is still politics no matter how you cut it

Dicatorship and a destruction of Communist faggotry. Muzzrats out. Commies out. Glass Mecca, glass Sauds, Glass the EU minus Polacks, Chechs and Hungs.

Make shit what it is. American.

user, be weary of replying to shills. If you don't understand Sup Forums you LURK and eventually you LEARN.

>This development could be strategic or maybe there is an actual reason to say
That's the only thing keeping me from screaming in the streets...and it's /x/ tier.

Boys, what's the end game? We never cut the head off the hydra, we just find a pretty boy to do the split on the tentacles of the kike hentai?

Not a troll...will be back here tomorrow defending all this bullshit and LARPing...Wish someone had at least a decent explanation other than "It is what it is, I guess lol"

I give you the best you can get at the moment. There really isn't enough information about it. Plus it's Sup Forums what you see here should still be questioned

Nigger, Can you recall the Jamboree of 2016? I can, and you were a little baby cunt-waste in those days.
Step the fuck back and let men talk before you regurgitate your little maymays.

Only 2 shills here, you and

Wow dude, you right. I was 1 in 2016 and am kid in 2017. Got me, bye user.

Because this thread looks like a newfag thread to me.

just relax. sit back and capitalize on trump's every shitpost. not a single morning has passed since trump's inevitable election that i've not woken up overjoyed at wat chaos potential exists in this glorious timeline. stay the course, stay positive, stay pure. praise chaos, it is the only god

>bye user.
Thanks for giving me what a needed - a space from literal retarded newfags.

So, Gents, What's the game plan?
We've got OathKeepers and we've got Black Sect...how else do we uphold the promises?

Watch

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

I was just wondering today why the militias have been so silent. I think I actually prefer it this way right now. Stay lurking and keeping a tab on the pulse of the nation. Then help save it.

Basically this, hold fast and ride out the storm. Either it will clear while we are alive or after we are gone. But one day it will pass

So is it watching "We attack soon and take it back videos"? Compilated with what? "We were inferior and we are the slaves"? How many jerk off? What's all this garbage?

It's all men reading..and all men responding..and all men who just "Well it's life for you LOL" as their bank and their wife and their daughter is fucked away by someone else..Christ....

Hopefully. Silence can be bad but there are times when it's proven to be a good thing. It's best not to get stirred into a frenzy over something we don't have all the facts on. Just keep a watchful eye

>it's all men reading..and all men responding

Please tell me what exactly we are supposed to do in a thread composed of reading and responses?

Form a plan for your real life you stupid fucking nigger, holy shit.
You get bit by a snake and type into google how to cure it...then what? Look up a funny cat video you stupid vapid cunt?

Learn To grow algae... Build stuff... Ferment stuff... Then do Ethhnobotanicals and drumming.

Thanks user
>I wish the Jews had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s

Ah yes, because I'm going to formulate a plan with a bunch of anonymous people that will bear no fruit. Are you retarded? I already have a plan for my life but like a smart individual i keep it seperate from a platform meant for wasting time.

I see the light

Antifa was from america

>Ah yes, because I'm going to formulate a plan with a bunch of anonymous people that will bear no fruit.
Lol..Well..Good way for all of your possible comrades to die...your wife and daughter and son to get raped. Yeah man - You got it all...Keep on rockin' bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=lGvuX29HyJQ

No problem mang, just don't get so easily rustled. If it comes to it fight for what you believe in. Just don't let dread be a constant and have it consume you. Stay strong

>possible comrades

Because yes, planning with people I'll never meet and when push comes to shove won't do shit will save my family. Are you that delusional or is this poorly fashioned bait.
I can tell I'm doing better than you atm. But I'll humor you what's your glorious plan?

look guys, there is no movement here, you're all freaks and weirdos and perverts. We're all apart of the same sinking ship that is America and the west. We'll go down fighting the same petty battles with one another and the world will turn as one complex machine.

The real next step is to get out of this toxic place and build a good life for yourself wherever you can.

Also I can tell you this I'm going to do my duty as a white man and keep popping out white kids. Plus I'm not afraid to put holes in nigs that are bugging. Nor am I afraid of those Mecca Drones. If I have fight then I'll fight otherwise I'm going to keep working and putting into the system. So please relax

yeah totally bro. reading to max out bp beyond 120?

I think you underestimate my power level

Sorry, I 'm bored. All the people I gave a shit about are already here :-( sorry autistic stranger.

Unless something major changes soon, the only decent option we've got left is balkanization. We need to be ready for that once the economy inevitably collapses.
>basically pic related
We will need to fight for cascadia though, since we cannot remained landlocked and encircled.

The only other options for us are Brazilification or some form of White Diaspora/Zionism. Both of these sound terrible.

>We need to be ready for that once the economy inevitably collapses.
Japan only just signed on to Arbo-Nomics...are you really that scared?

It's okay man, I'm here outta boredom too. When it comes time I'll be sure to take some out on my way out just for you.

m8 we're 20 trillion in debt and we import 1 million 3rd worlders every year. It may take decades, but it absolutely WILL happen.

It's true. It's a nation's fate to eventually fall

Implying ROME doesn;t explode into the debt of a thousand suns...Setting off debt from whom and whom and whom?
Can you map any of this backwards or?

>fucking reemergence in Afganistan
Nation Building in The Graveyard of Empires

The Wasserman story and the Seth Rich story and the Loretta Lynch story are far from complete. Trump can betray his base and act like the biggest fuckstick on the planet because the DNC is going to be literally destroyed.

Can't wait till those dirty cunts pay their FED-RESERVE money.

Wouldn't expect a hooah to understand.

>Boomers need their Medicare and pensions!
>Nonwhites need dem programz!

met a russian ex-pat
the former officer told me that being sent to afghanistan was a one way ticket
some people understand
too bad most of them are ded
and there is more to come and die in the land of poppies

Try 1933 Communist Germany nigger.

>Be you
>Seems like me
Nice.