twitter.com/AnonBabble

*shills against a right wing leaf roastie *
*Gets 0.20cents deposited to his account*

>Simonsen
Close!

Try again.

>implying Lauren subverting my movements isn't exactly what I want

>Jew
Actually, she's Germanic Mediterranean, mixing Germanic people, like Dutch and Danish, with Southern Europeans is a common and usually successful mix.

Fuck off with your E-Celeb masturbation

SAGE SAGE SAGE

What are evangelical christians?

doesnt look Germanic nor southern European to me

they eyes, they speak of an undisclosed ethnicity, namely of semitic origin
im trying to conscientise people that she's leading them down a wrongful path

she's not subverting anything
maybe my wiener

>women should primarily be wifes and mothers
>is a cosmopolitan career whore

*glares at you angerly*

these are lesbians
dont forget
>has no children
>hinted shes a lesbian
>adopted a hedgehog
>still receives donations from beta cucks

shes not even good looking ffs

Christian? Check
Not a nigger? Check
Traditional? Mostly check
Welp, fuck my blonde hair and hazel eyes, I'm going brown boys.

Imagine if she was a hot Latina chick instead of an ugly white chick

She didn't subvert shit.

Yeah she's a little snakey, it's something that just pops up occasionally in this mix.

Also, she looks VERY southern European. Actually, she looks quite honestly Sicilian, especially if she puts on a little weight. What you're seeing is an honest coincidence, lots of people Mediterranean/Germanic mix end up looking like this.

She'd look very at home in a village just outside of Syracuse.

But we wish she would ..

>escaped the Nazi's in Denmark

wew lad

She's clearly Jewish. Stop touching your dick for a second and put on a pair of fucking pants.

Brittany Pettibone has 7 siblings. Her dad is probably redpilled af

do you think she does anal?

*steals your heart*
*gets redpilled*
*becomes /Trad Wife/*
*becomes mother of your child*

fuck this shill thread

her features dont correlate with any european phenotypes, i dont know where you got the southern European thing from.

Look at her eyes, too round for southern Europeans, also her cheeks are jutting out way too much, unlike southern Europeans

*gets her puss filled by a jew*

>provides no grounds for his claim whatsoever

this is not a 1 reply by this ID thread... I've been actively replying and refuting any false claims every time ive posted this

> reddit loves e-celebs
> Sup Forums loves e-celebs

Match made in heave, right pedes'??!! XD
edit: thanks for the gold

there's still people that don't know that she's jewish?

She fuck with us brothas?

Nope. Sage. Die already filth.

>insisting someone is Jewish despite disproving evidence is "putting on your pants"
Cringe

...yes and typing "kike" make you Alpha

Kys sperg

Not everyone who escaped WWII was jewish

Wrong pic

Both her and her sister

She's not Jewish though. Here's 3 separate proofs. I have about 50 more in my backpocket so you might as well give up now and try to character assassinate through another angle.

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

NazBol Duginist shills are very prevalent in the "alt right"
Sad thing is you fuckers are too busy posting frogs and praising kek to see that you're dancing to their tune.

>*subverts your ideology*
Nah, she's following us, not the other way around.

What did she mean by this?

>Has no children
She's 22 fucking years old you mong.

nice. do you think they both like it? what do you think lauren losing her anal virginity was like?

>Mentally masturbating over nitpicked features of a person's face

Your T levels are as low as your IQ

Check on your doc about these bitchtits, Pedro you're turning into a woman

Not her , spastic
Kys

They'd probably both complain the whole time but that would just make it hotter

>"I'm against White Genocide"
>"but only in Europe"

>"also, I might marry a nigger"

What did she mean by this?

nice try jew

During is right, modern whites are cancer
Your argument, cuck?

Look at her front teeth. Jew.
Look at her cheek folds. Jew.
Look at her glassy eyes. Jew.
Look at her arching eyebrows. Jew.
Look at her lower lip. Jew.
Look at her nose. Jew.

If she didn't wear a fuckton of makeup, hairdye, hairstraightener and shit, then she would probably reveal even more Jewish features.

She makes you horny. I get that. The muslims get horny by looking at goats. Some people are into weird shit. But she is still a Jew. Not a dane. Not italian. Jew.

Why are you posting pics with 2 lines of disinfo packed into one?

Yes her cheeks are exactly why I think she looks Sicilian. Isn't the a cutie with her chubby, chubby cheeks?

>eyes too round
I'll accept Sicilians sometimes look like they have Asiatic eyes, I sometimes get accused of being hapa, but I really meant her facial shape.

Chick might be only 10% Spanish but she looks very Italian.

Trust me, she doesn't have that much respect for us. Stefan Molyneux is a literal real life friend of hers, the puzzle fits after that.

yeah like i'd love to push it into her tight little hole and have her be silent the entire time trying to tough it out but then when you start really pounding away she begins to grunt like a pig and cry.

id probably spit on her back and pull her hair and tell her to squeeze her sphincter as hard as she could or id spank her after i was done

>19% Scandi

weird for someone whose grandparents came from Denmark... and also I'm not trusting those, whoever is supporting her, her (((bosses))) would have no trouble falsifying that. I can post some 100% Scandinavian picture and claim its mine. once you get the code from the test results you can access anyone's results, as long as you got the ID info

remind me again, why did she change her surname?

please post all your proof. Im gonna debunk it one by one
no claims either, riveting
yes they were. or partisans at the very least. Europeans who were starving escaped before ww2 broke out, specially after the first war
by the 1940s people fleeing Europe were jews

so? there are a lot of 22yo preggos, but alright, i'll play devils advocate. She's not following by her supposed ideals in this case. Look at Varg for example, he is.

*clogs your toilet with bloody tampon*

Speak some Danish to prove you're not a shill using a VPN you little lying rat.

(((Lauren))) is jewing you by calling the far-right "extremists" and distancing herself from it. She's a kike infiltrator.

That's an Italian. I'm certain of it.

Hey James, she's going to leave you early next year, just make sure it's not for that guy.

>remind me again, why did she change her surname?
She didn't. Man, you can't get anything right can you. Are you a nigger?

Are you going to shill for her when she's married to a negro, or are you going to wait until she starts popping out mulatto babies to drop the White Knight gig?

Folk udenfor Danmark må ikke bruge danske ip adresser. Så sender vi Dolph efter dem. Hun er jode. Det er helt sikkert.

i mean why the hell do beta males donate money to this chick i mean common guys if you are going to donate to a women at least donate to say... Lana Lokteff

Nathan Damigo doesn't associate with Nazis either. Does that make him a kike infiltrator?

Whatever you say share blue niggerfaggot!
saged

yeah, traitors and cowards

What has she ever said against white nationalism that was more severe than "it doesn't have to be a white nation"?

*pretends to be white*

why can't people understand that our movement has more disagreement viewpoints than an echo-chamber?

we're not a hivemind. we are a WAAAAAAGGGGGHHH

>spectate
>infiltrade
>sabotage

So? Thats what women do.

Look at her front teeth. White
Look at her cheek folds. White
Look at her glassy eyes. White
Look at her arching eyebrows. White
Look at her lower lip. White
Look at her nose. White

If she didn't wear a fuckton of makeup, hairdye, hairstraightener and shit, then she would probably reveal even more ethnically white features

She makes you rate? I get that. The muslims get horny by looking at infidels. Some people are into weird shit. But she is still a white. Not a jew.Not anlibshit. White.

So you're just anti-white then. OK.

can this thread now be a write a lauren-losing-her-anal-virginity fanfic thread?

>le nazi
Ok libshit

The one on the right is one ugly kike. Lauren is gorgeous, that's how I know she's not a joo

Why doesn't she use the "Simonsen" instead the "Southern"?? It's tipical of jews changing their last names. White people don't do that

Actually she did say that lol

I'm pretty sure she's not jewish. She posted a dna test. Unless you think she faked it. idk doesn't seem like there was hard evidence to being with other than she worked for (((rebel)))

I can now see why the hair dye, looks very jewish in her natural colour
she does not! she looks like a generic jew, ask any Southern European, he'll tell you she does not exaclty fit. theres something wrong about her features

pic related
but Sup Forums doesnt get it, or rather is blinded by its hormones. I wish more would think like you do, the jews were very astute in choosing "hot" women (shes below avg imo)

I like how you simply ignore the Pro-Israel picture I posted

Because she was born Lauren Southern? Simonsen isn't a jewish name anyway.

Lauren's fans please answer this

youtube.com/watch?v=sOHfaTDTyyI

Out of the way niggers, best waifu coming through.

we wuz kang and sheeeeeeeeeeeeiit

>these are lesbians
I came.

Those eyes, man.

Isn't that one of those names like Rosenberg, that can be either goy or jew?

Hi leftypol. Sage.

Your proof that Simonsen is jewish is that "Simon" comes from "Shimeon".

Well, "John" comes from the Hebrew "Yohanan". Does that make Johnson a Jewish name? Sorry bud, your arguments are so dumb you're actually boring me.

She literally said her real last name was Simonsen

Yes, but why did she change it in her public image?

Must be pro-White AND anti-Jew, otherwise motive is uncertain.

>but Sup Forums doesnt get it, or rather is blinded by its hormones. I wish more would think like you do, the jews were very astute in choosing "hot" women (shes below avg imo)

Because, at the end of the day, Sup Forums is just a bunch of nazilarping virgin-weebs.

So you think she changed her name before she was 3 years old or something? You retard, she meant her family name.

Reminder that these threads are made by shills.

Sage and report.

Here's the almost exact same thread from a couple weeks ago:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134603809/#134603809

Yeah, I am southern European. Trust me, Ashkenazi Jews look Germanic Mediterranean, not the other way around.

She looks Italian, not Jewish, cease this fruitless discussion.

She's paranoid, shoe on head used a face warp in most of her early videos and that guy deleted the only video of his face, all the quasi famous millennials don't want to be too recognisable.

>hippie
Please don't post in these threads, you do not understand what's going on here.

oy vey this thread is being much to anti semitic as being the honorable professor shlomo shekelstein i declare this site to be banned for holocaust denial

Why are you so obsessed with her? Why are there multiple Lauren Southern threads in the catalog at any given time? Why do you keep calling her jewish even though she isn't?

Lauren is an e-celeb who is also still a kid but she's still done more for the movement than most of Sup Forums will ever do which is why you shill against her.

Mods, fucking do your job.

>be Sup Forums
>pretend to be anti-LGTBQ
>literally worship this
youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78

>*shills against a right wing leaf roastie *
>*Gets 0.20cents deposited to his account*
Never put any women on real Pedestal (more than you allow) or you will be burned.

It is of Semitic origin yes, but not necessarily linked to hebraic culture. How many jews named John do you know? I don't know if you have many jews in Finland but we do in argentina and I grew up along many and let me tell you: not even one.

Also first name doesn't denote ehtnic origin. I could be called Onni if my parents so desired and I don't posses one drop of Finnish blood.

you may be of southern euro origin but don't live in Southern europe with other southern europeans. So you cannot say what they precisely look like, I have lived in Spain for 5 years in the past so I know what the average Spaniard looks like

>why did she change it in her public image?
Because "Southern" makes her sound more American redneck? Because that's her demographic?

ya now that she is away from the rebel she is giving out a lot of red pills i think that Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux are gate ways to the Alt Right

Leftists hate her because she normalizes right-wing opinions much more efficiently than dysgenic looking men ever could.