Double Agents Thread

we are here

Stay down.

more like
>we are faggots

You're not going to change anyone's opinion. Also; nigger nigger, chicken dinner.

fuck off larper

hello fellow nigger killers r\pol\ how do you do

and I'm there.

I really regret voting for Trump

if you see these threads dont fucking post niggers

KEK

but I love the nigs ;[

Have there Neo
>hi

Meant hey

Nigger I'm a quadruple agent.

Get on my fucking level.

me too, impeachment when ?

nice digits

I've been larping as an antifaggot for years, passing off information that has gotten trendy scum arrested.

Who else is a double agent?

In Peaches
>NOW!!!!!!!!

You morons fall right into our traps. You are such stupid people. The Alt-right will fall like the nazis did in 1945.

ORANGE BASTARS!!!!!

Degenerate.

At least use propper terms for the work you do.

AND AS ALWAYS;
OP IS AN INFILTRATING FAGGOT.

strange user, i voted for hillary but im likely going to vote for Trump in 2020.

Good, so I will send you cakes after your arrest.
>I still love you

speaking from inside....

Double agents often dont know their double agents, like 99% of them... just sayin.... their tools/puppets

triple agent checking in. believing in any kind of ideology is just missing the point.

So fucking what if someone leaked the guide. Sup Forums is dumb enough to buy that shit up anyway

Wow communists. Hey look at this.

Not those cakes. Those are for the black man only
>you're too easy

What happens when I know that they know, that I know what they know?

>believing in any kind of ideology is just missing the point.
thats why your an eternal low test powerbottom

You're fighting shadows.

You're out of your element donnie

We're not stuck here with you, your stuck here with us.

You'll never leave, no ever does.

Do your superiors know what you're doing m8?

Why would you believe "IQ" means anything other than being able to solve IQ tests well. There are way more factors as to why black communities are culturally different than whites.

>What happens when I know that they know, that I know what they know?
your usefulness would have expired then at that point, you will be used to expose yourself in some joint op probably so the other side handles the dirty work is always the easiest way.

sick fucks like us enjoy the manipulation, thats why were good at it. If you meet a normal person or someone who seems normal their not in the know... its not who we source from.

Why bother
> some are possibly just intellectually dull

Who?

we are stopping internet fascism

do you get paid?

Why do you think I was quarantined here 14 years ago?

I am a triple agent!

GUD GOI

>And the subversion of the subversed subvertibles subverted into subverting subversion of subverted subvertees.

>ideology
>looking exclusively to the ideas of others for personal validation and a system of beliefs.
yeah, sounds like a real alpha way to live.

Maybe because they tend to shoot up their fucking neighbourhoods loot pilage and vandalize their neighbours?

Enlighten me fucktard.

Wow user...
>that's some 100000000XXXD chess right there

Hi. Sage and fuck off.

then your safe... stay smart and stay safe.

same here... for life... nothing I ever say will be taken seriously so no point in ever doing so.

>we are here
k

don't tell them, anons!

I stopped caring about being safe a couple years back.

Got some arsenic for that one, but no matter.

The jew fears the excelsior.

good luck i'm behind 7 proxies

Space!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what's next? storming my basement and accusing me of internet rape becuase Im masturbating while looking at pictures your wife who got her picture taken after a gangbang on a public bench while protesting topless for... nigg... Akhem; animal rights?

you will all learn that Hitler was a great man, and that the holocaust is a facade. Welcome

>tfw i'm an open gommie on campus, organized a student worker union, speak at rallies and shit
>but i i have the HY haircut
>some retarded freshman naziboi sitting behind me in a lecture saw me browsing pepes and invited me to his nazi larp club

nice opsec, retards

i'm a tripple agent , and i'm your mom : wash your hands, go sleep and dont play with frogs
mommy meet today a black cock , dont spy

this image is perfect. now you retards will suspect everyone on the board who is even a bit skeptical of anything trump does, alienating your own until you are down to nothing

After a few weeks you'll concede a few points you never questioned before, thinking it's harmless. In 6 months you'll be converted. If you value truth over comforting lies, you'll fit right in. No need to be white or nazi. But you can't go back.

So true

lmfao no
i started as a right-wing idiot when i was literally 12 and then started using my brainhole to get more gooder at politics

nazism is literally the monster energy of ideologies

SO DONT RESPOND TO FALSE FLAGS

show flag

>Why would you believe "IQ" means anything other than being able to solve IQ tests well

Oy vey he actually believes this

Speed reading dumbchit
>dumbshits doesn't work on autistics

be aware

Aware of dumbchit

I honestly don't really think there are that many sincere nazis here. They're mostly lefty plants with a few actual stormfags thrown in. No one serious is following nazism. Though you will learn soon enough that the holocaust was greatly exaggerated.

Trump is god amongst men. Trump steaks are the best damn steak I've I've ever had. My Trump lighting fixtures brought in part by K-Mart, give my home the luxury feel of living in a hotel room all the time, it's pretty fucking great!

I think it's fair to say that nothing captivated the nation like fucking celebrity apprentice. How many awards did that fucking jewel win? Like 60?

God damn I'm glad he's president.

I'm shilling at this very moment

The government and media set the traps, commies are fucking corporate stoolies.

Seems inefficient.

Just in case...

Gimmie real one or go away

> Muh IQ tests are meaningless
> Muh socioeconomic conditions

Niggers poor because they're violent and stupid, not vise versa.

why arent you putting a gun in your mouth and blwiing your piddly brains out you alt left fag lover?

gommunism hasn't been tried yet!

>he doesnt know jewish IQ is higher

And queer?

>He doesn't know that his country is an irrelevant shithole full of mudslimes

Hi Schlomo, aren't you all double agents? I think they call you sayanim.

>we are qhere
ftfy

I'm beginning to think Trump is actually doing a good job. He condemned the nazis and genuinely seems to want to bring Americans together, regardless of their race. Isn't that what we all want? Why is CNN and Antifa using deceptive tactics to make me think otherwise? I don't understand. Trump seems like is really the good guy here, and maybe Sup Forums was right and I should have voted for him after all.

Now go away

>eats bigun-size bag of schezwan bbq crispy dicks
>slowly, deliberately, sucks schezwan bbq crispy dick sauce from each finger
>casually wipes hands on toughskins
>shitposts one-handed while jackin' it southpaw
>thinking about how to cram more dicks in his mouth the entire time

Larper confirmed hang yourself.