Brit/pol/ - Late Night Comfy Edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=04seFO6BEmw
youtube.com/watch?v=_X14zxcOOyI
youtube.com/watch?v=18DLup44_pg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETKW0ZB3zM
youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTpzNpNyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He got off the bad charges. He's getting 6/12 months for ripping off already rich af people.

>He's getting 6/12 months for ripping off already rich af people
He wont do well in prison

Correct response:
>Wow, you sound like trouble. Why did you even bring this up so early? Do you tell this to everyone? I guess you were expecting a pity party.
>End contact

>Watching Trump

Can somebody explain just what the fuck he's done that he said he would? As far as I can tell he's just another war machine neocon ((((cunt)))). I had so much hope. But as always that proved to be false.

Minimum security and he's a millionaire hundreds of times over. So I think he wins. People aren't violent in minimum because they don't want to be sent up.

>he's a millionaire hundreds of times over
Exactly he will be targeted or his family will whilst he's inside

What the fuck are you doing up lads?

I'll keep an eye on it but I think he'll be fine.

Nah. He'll just pay off a few wardens and be fine

Wishing I was dead desu

anyone else tired of leftwing teenagers controlling the debate on the overton window?

dw neeting the whole summer this year, only summer's almost finished and I need to start working rapid.

I feel the pain

i stay up this late every night.

I'm just guessing, but he doesn't seem like the type to know what to do

Erm.
>No.

Working won't make you any happier. The money is a small consolation but the existence and the drudgery is beyond insufferable

I was going to bed 2 hours ago, then the board kind of fizzed into life, and before I knew it another thread was up. I really am going to bed soon though. How comes you're up?

That wont help. He may have to stay in isolation the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ

didnt escalate war in syria and didnt open the floodgates.

you know its bad in politics when the only good thing you can say about a president is that they didnt immediately destroy the country and the world.

Russia is 20 percent Muslim.

nothing to be up for tomorrow! I sat up the evening playing video games to be honest.

Before i go a little Housing update:
>Nationwide mortgage approvals down 10 percent by 1.8bn. Year-on-Year.

Property crash gonna be big. RICs survey in jan 2017 said 1 in 4 Landlords will have to sell due to section 24 mortgage interest tax relief tax changes.
There's about 2 million plus landlords..

>property red-pill

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

Cheers as always Housing user.

As the largest religious minority in Russia, Muslims make up roughly 11 percent of Russia’s total population.

Nice - which games?

Jon Jones tested positive

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

tfw still haven't read it

oh look at you,
little paki jew,
your religion isnt true,
little paki jew,
ill get through to you,
little paki jew,
you and your pedo crew,
little paki jew
i see your nose grow little paki jew.
admit your semetic genes wrapped in araboid mixing.
born nationkiller. born deciever.

This Trump speech is pathetic.

No Probs.
Yes rimmer if that's you.
If not, no probs. just spread it like Nutella on the Toast of your social circle.

>reposting
Well you guys, I finally went shooting with the "yankposter" in Minnesota today and I have to say it was one of the most pleasant experiences that I've ever had.

He knew a lot about guns, as he let me shoot his 30-06, .32 Winchester, and his 20 gauge shotgun. He just gave me shells and let me fire away for free, which was really really nice of him.

He also surprisingly knew a lot about European history which I understood more as we kept discussing. I actually think he knew more about Euro history than a lot of people in Brit/pol/ which was a nice change of pace.

He even took me out to eat for lunch (hahaha who actually does that these days) and talked about why he voted for Trump, among other things.

Before you ask, yes, he fucked me (without a condom), even though he was straight. He's a white American and I trust him 100%. With all he gave me I felt like I owed him something.

Sorry I couldn't get any pictures, don't want to dox myself on here, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

In the meantime, off to South Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore before it gets demolished by liberals.

ps..you should all be nice to the yankposter since that's all he ever was to me..he deserves your respect

Hapsburg user is all right.

It's a bit low-test.

first for honoka

Tis I, I really do want to read it though its just starting it

youtube.com/watch?v=04seFO6BEmw

is that why he called himself honk

I heard you sniped your fellow soldiers who were being held hostage at gunpoint so you could tell the CO they were already dead rather than having to risk your life trying to save them is this true?

>born nationkiller. born deciever.
I learned from the best.
>His wife taught me well.

Honk is dead and never returning

yes honk is nickname for honoka

pure shit. i couldnt pay attention over shitposts it was so dull.

POO'D

>implying I was ever a good enough shot to be a sniper
No, I got drunk and went AWOL.

He also basically killed the majority of his election pledges and everyone clapped.

maybe honk lurks in the depths of comfy hours

I gotta go. Keep the tunes going lad. Remember, you gonna be based Autistic millionaire. Do something good for the Anons and world.

youtube.com/watch?v=_X14zxcOOyI

ah naruhodo

Kill your self paedo
If you'd actually culturalise yourself you'd understand that Tru p is literally the last hope for America, society, and western civilisation as a whole.

Familiarise yourself before posting

whos that nogga in the back? your great gandaddy Jinnah?
fuxk yourself you "quinitsential"

enjoy the country my ancestors built you disgusting excuse for a human.

AIDs? Figured

It's the least he could do on Edwina after the blood-stained turd that was the Radclyffe Line.

trash show liked by trash people

Fuck you. Trump is doing g great. Visit America once and you'll understand how much people actually fucking love him unculturalised swine

Shit, I've got work in a few hours, stayed up to watch trumps rally.

A bit like:

youtube.com/watch?v=18DLup44_pg

I think he's left for good : (

Good for you lad

your the user taking trump voter cummies in your bummies. youre worse than the paki jew.

>Do something good for the Anons and world.
Bye user, I promise I will

youtube.com/watch?v=6ETKW0ZB3zM

what else should i get for my artbook collection

>your the user taking trump voter cummies in your bummies
He didn't cum inside me you nonce. If you must know (not your business anyways) he pulled out and I sucked him off until he came on my face faggot

Morning, lads. I didn't sleep very long so I'm back. Looks like the thread auto uploaded properly.

Non anime shit faggot

yes raping colonial boy. That's Nehru. Edwina was rather fond of him.

>enjoy the country my ancestors built you disgusting excuse for a human

built with the sweat of the working class who were enslaved by the same shysters, rapists, murderers who stole and profited from mass death and division.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of your ignorant putrid sourness.

>BASED oppressed rising together against evil powers above humanity.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW OK user YA GOT ME.

NEW TWINS STUDIES SHOW THERE IS NOT GENETIC PREDISPOSITION TO DEGENERACY.

FAGS BTFO ETERNALLY

Why isn't Rimmer using his trip?

I'm sure he has ;)
ohayou

oi i like dragonball. I have the Gwent artbook coming soon

I feel bad for you not being able to experience the best bits of life whilst looking down on others.

Air must be thin up there on your high horse faggot

I have £10 to my name.

How do I turn it into more?

ha my putrid sourness. you destroy the life of everything around you. all must be subsumed into your dogma. you disgust me. your mind virus should be swept from this earth in one fell swoop. then might the rest of humanity be free to feel safe again.

Ban innit

Pretty much.

Get a photocopier, it's not like your average shop worker looks very closely lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA

Why? All the trips seems to be getting banned or deleting their accounts atm.

Missed you

Buy lube, condoms and a ring cushion. Then get to work

>tfw deleted all my honks
so many rares. even some OC...
honkposting died that day

it's the work of the mods obv

I guess someone reported me for off topic posting

Are you lurking, Rimmer?

Why?

>shysters, rapists, murderers who stole and profited from mass death and division

ill take muslims for ten points please brucie

Why can u still post tho???

Can we just genocide Meds and Islami-Orthodox Balkanfags after we reclaim our homelands? Fucking filth I say

Maybe

He is right there

its clear you are the faggot. shut your mouth and stop expecting me to eroticise your disgusting degeneracy.
worse still your blogposting.

how close are you guys to civil war? 2yrs? 5yrs? 10years?

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t

youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTpzNpNyI

The only thing that is rising is your tiny paki cock when you jack off to blacked.com while listening to Nelson Mandela speech

Sorry, I should have read the thread properly. Just got up. Rimlad, what do you make of the news about Jones' positive drug test?

good you cunts need to do one n all.
your opinions arent any better than the anons. you just want attention.
i can abide trips who have a purpose, but these socialites really irk me if im honest.