>first lecture is about arguing
>this is the first example

what would you say in class

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/how-to-be-rational-about-rationality-432e96dd4d1a
youtube.com/watch?v=n9Z06WHmOgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rationality is a spook

...Nothing? Nothing on that page is wrong.

Equality (and the lack thereof) is a social construct, and racism is an evolutionarily rational behavior. The out-group caveman is always an enemy to the in-group caveman, and the reason racism still exists is because this was a successful evolutionary strategy which is why it's ingrained in humans of all types on a genetic level. All the non-racist cavemen died.

Send this to your professor and get fired

wouldn't say anything, fake agreement, get an easy A. If you put up a fight you're going to get flunked.

>proof reading is hard aye prof.

Your professor didn't state why racism was irrational, which he means deprived of reason. In fact, the definition of reasoning usually means using logic or facts to prove something.

Basically, it's a shitty example that doesn't mean anything. It's pretty easy to argue that racism served an evolutionary purpose, so it couldn't be irrational.

they can't flunk you, they can't handle the already horribly low passing rate, look at Evergreen..., The Teachers made their bed and now they have to eat and sleep with every piece of shit you throw at them, take back the tassels lads

this there are no reasons

>May Americans hold this belief
>May Americans
>MAY

"But why is racism irrational?"

I'd tell you get a fucking license for your pirated software you thief.

but it is irrational

how can you just write someoe off because of their race? is literally every single back person of lower worth than whites?

Would you have rathered brevik killed street thug niggers, and not made a single difference?

white traitors will be the first hang on the day of the rope, the most subhuman of them all. i'd rather my daughter married a good nigger man than a white liberal

>how can you just write someoe off because of their race?

Because they are different, therefore unknown. Therefore taking a risk, gambling on them being the same despite being different is irrational.

>how can you just write someoe off because of their race? is literally every single back person of lower worth than whites?

Look at what he wrote. He says that racism is irrational because there are no congenital difference between ethnic groups.

If you weren't a new fag you'd know that entire statement is bullshit.

just claim you're a muzzie, so flat earth/rape/murder are ok because of religious texts.

>watch them squirm

Do it faggot. They can't do anything to you.

Go get gassed muzzrat nigger

>this

inb4 idiots don't understand.

I guess you would need to see what he means by congenitally inferior. Inferior isn't a fixed term, social norms decide what is inferior, one American police force decided a high IQ was a negative trait for the job, making that candidate inferior. If some Africans have a higher genetic propensity to violence, that would probably be considered a superior trait in tribal communities. You can't combine imprecise, ill defined terms with a discussion about rationality. And it doesn't consider racism based on cultural traits rather than genetic ones. What if you dislike Asian people coming into your shop because they're more likely to haggle?

It's the difference between masculine and feminine thinking.
Feminine-minded people cant understand that concept of the generalization and how it can usefully be applied in day to day life.
Are blacks and whites different? Yeah.
So do we go murder them all or write them off? No!
"Indiscriminate trust" and "irrational hatred" are not the only two feelings for strangers that a person can have

>All the non-racist cavemen died
And all the non-racist (from brainwashing) moderns are about to join them.

muzzie "scientist" claimed women listening to modern music causes earthquakes.

not a joke

Rationality or reasoning are toolst o describe and justify behavior. Observe which behavior creates better outcomes and which behaviors does not. Then logically induce from there.

Evolution stops when egalitarianism begins because feels

Philosophy died with the ancient Greeks. The academic "philosophy" you see today is just a pale imitation devoid of life and thought.

Did anyone else notice the typo?

>May Americans hold this belief
>May
Checkmate, atheists. The statement is technically wrong, if nothing else.

A

>My ancestors...

>reading contemporary philosophy
>the writer refers to a person as she/her only
wew laddeh

us irish kept it alive

watch this quick
youtube.com/watch?v=n9Z06WHmOgs

We know that population groups from around the world are genetically different from each other. This information comes to us from the science of genetics. Since all hard sciences have as a requirement falsifiability of premises starting from their root assumptions, all sciences are inherently rational. Therefore race realists are inherently rational about their understanding and are immediately precluded from being labeled 'racist' due to their belief. Even bigotry, the intolerance of another's ideas or opinions, doesn't fit.
Race realists are amateur scientists so far ahead of the curve they appear to be idiots to the actual idiots.

> Be me
>arrive into history class 15 minutes late
>of course they're already talking about slavery on the first day within the first 15 mins

> be me
> arrive at graduation 15 minutes early
> still talking about slavery