Who controls the jews?

who controls the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4qCJj
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interdimensional alien pedophiles, obviously.

Demons, who are in turn controlled by Satan.

Mike Tyson probably

Bogdanoff twins

the vatican.

the super jews

The Bog

the eternal anglo

they did say god gave them israel after all....

MY SIDES

Greed.

You called

Their reptilian hindbrains

Dinkle(((berg))).

It's jews all the way down

roman vatican

Seattle is beautiful this time of year

I do. Ama

Can I get a quick runup?

DELET this!!!

Da black mane is tha real
Jews stop stealin our history fuckin goyim ass niggas

Sure is

WHAT A LOW EFFORT FLAG, ITS LIKE YOU DIDNT EVEN WANT THAT SHIT

Jews.

Talmud unholy teachings.

Barron Trump does.

can anyone give me a quick rundown on when this meme died? they left as quietly as they came

i did a reverse google image search and it says youre an asshat

goyim

Such is the life of memes

The Racist KKK Cherokees are the real slavemasters.

really activated my almonds

cut your nails you fucking degenerate

.... wow

Those words you just posted are maybe not ideal right now

shhhhhhh

thank you for adding nothing of value to this thread

le jesuits

Damn. Burger kike instantly triggered.

Two Constitutions in the United States. 1st was illegally suspended in favor of a Vatican “Crown” corporation in 1871
archive.fo/4qCJj

tl;dr

Possibility the U.S. has been under rule by the Vatican and London for a long time.

If true ...

>How are masons, Jews and Catholics tied together?

>Are there any international laws allowing countries to legally overthrow their government?

>Is this why army and local police were doing drills against 'soverign citizens'?

SATAN

and still nothing thats actually stimulating, faggot

I am guessing you watched sassy and opinionated's new vid?
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg

Just near there buying bullets

1.they are one and the same, satanists
2. apparently so
3. yes

There was an user on here the other day saying masons swept all the outliers in including Jews and have been trying to bring about WW3.

Makes the most sense but he didn't provide sauces so idk

Jesuits.

The devil dressed as a Palestinian orphan most likely.

i can assure you that Satan does not like the Jew or the Vatican

So mad.

The ancient bloodlines with occult powers that orginated from the antediluvian world.

kek'd

Rabbis. Honestly.

Every bit of the jew's behavior is them playing a part in the great abrahamic battle, who all play a part in the global bickering over slavery. The jew exists as a fly on the ass of the west and his power is widely over-sold.

Boil, sorry, the jew is a boil on the ass of the west.

>Who controls the Jews?

Nobody, they are at the tipy top of the pyramid.

Wrong. Though Satan keeps insisting to me that it's him, I think it is beyond our capacity to know. They are demiurgic beings of unimaginable power.

what makes you think that?
what makes you think that his agents didn't infiltrate the religions/churches already?

Avarice

i don't think it, i know

>what makes you think that his agents didn't infiltrate the religions/churches already?
satan works alone

the ayy lmaos

Now it was the sixth month with her, and behold Joseph came from his building, and he entered into his house and found her great with child. And he smote his face, and cast himself down upon the ground on sackcloth and wept bitterly, saying: With what countenance shall I look unto the Lord my God ? and what prayer shall I make concerning this maiden? for I received her out of the temple of the Lord my God a virgin, and have not kept her safe. Who is he that hath ensnared me? Who hath done this evil in mine house and hath defiled the virgin? Is not the story of Adam repeated in me? for as at the hour of his giving thanks the serpent came and found Eve alone and deceived her, so hath it befallen me also.

This thread

>who controls the jews?

Normies' ignorance of their agenda and lack of willingness to fight against it. If people were all redpilled, kikes would be wiped off the face of the earth.

It's called a joke, elephant. Of course that isn't real lol.

the omni-mind

They think it is god but it is satan.

The irish/swiss.

If you don't believe me, look at the ceos of the biggest banks

I don't get it. What the hell compelled them to undergo a transformation to make them look like they do now?

The Rothschilds and the Elders of Zion. Your average rank and file jew is taught he is special, that you are goyim, and that you are there only to serve the jews. That is why they act the way they do - you are nothing to them but a sheep to be fleeced.

But the jews at the top, they are kabbalist jews. Kabbalah is jewish mysticism, it is an esoteric practice. In the fifth century B.C. they decided the teaching should be kept secret and, according to them, edited the Tanakh so that it still contained the basis for the knowledge, but in a hidden way.

That is why reading the bible is so ridiculous. The hebrew written language is a combination of an alphabet, numerals, and hieroglyphics. One word that looks like another, even if it had different letters, is meant to convey that words are linked. This can then be confirmed by looking at the sum of the characters in the words and seeing if they match, for instance.

Long story short, the Kabbalists know what is really going on, and the rest of the world's religions are a smokescreen. They have knowledge of the lines of the Nephilim, god-like hybrids of gods, fallen angels, and human women (and in the case of Azazel, the father was a human man). They believe this stuff absolutely.

In fact, the Rothschild believe they are descended from the line of Nimrod, who is described as 2/3rds god, 1/3 man. Also known as Gilgamesh.

They believe the gods (they do believe in more than one) are entities from a higher dimension who manifested in our lower dimension. They also believe the planets and other celestial bodies are their fixtures, totems or avatars, through which the gods continue to influence men.

Ultimately, their goal is to wipe out white people, who they believe are descended from a Nephilim line that the jewish god "EL" told them to wipe off the face of the planet, and to never stop trying. Once that is substantially complete, they will re-attempt to open the connections to the higher dimensions.

Their underlying evolutionary genetic biology controls them.

Frankenstein radio slave puppets of the worldwide mad deadly communist gangster computer God.

Ktooloo

Damn this is the craziest thing I've ever read.

Why, then, in the Bible, in all latin translations, does Christ, Paul, Peter, and James in their respective epistles, chastize and call our jews for their sinful behavior and for not accepting Christ? For being lustful, greedy, selfish, spreading lies and conceit, pretty much everything jews still do?

Christianity may be many things, but it isn't pro Jew. Lol.

...is it.... The Dark Side? Because that's what I usually say about now. That's my thing.

Note how Gilgamesh's main man was Enkidu the silent, Babylon's main opponent the Hittites with their obscure history and the traditional embodiment of that Nephilim line, Amalek, are thought to be we Germans, through descent from "historical" Ashkenas (Medes, Persians, Azerbaijanis and Scythians) who wrecked Babylon and were declared sacred to Jews but "failed" to acknowledge their belief system as superior. Note also it's called the Babylonian Talmud and Amalek aren't actually described as doing anything bad in the Bible, they just fail to kill the Jews when Moses tries to get rid of them. Tl;dr is that Babylon's temple slavery never ended, the object of worship is Moloch and not El and the Sabbatean heresy (which is the most modern iteration of the teachings you describe as well as what Westerners usually think of as "Jews") is in truth an Islamic supremacy ploy. It's a neverending puppet-master-spiral leading back to ancient empires in the Levante, headless serpents eating one another.

i have determined there is a possibility these people ultimately have good intentions. They want to control the population, and it needs control. Quite literally, Africa is about to boom, and if it were just a few people on Earth they would live in paradise

JEW ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE GOYIM

satan

the jews are a subdivision of the consciousness of YHWH/Satan/The Demiurge

they are not like normal humans

it wasnt willingly done

Why do I find this believable?

All I know is that the guy behind it all is the essence of all evil. It is the personification of all things unholy, Satan.

Well most whites think all jews are devils (nephilim) so the feeling's mutual. I don't see how this is news.

And kabalism is basically stolen from pythagoris so the idea that jews hate whites is absurd considering their highest of high faggot mystics stole their idea of gymaria and prime numbers etc from the fucking greeks. Literally retard tier to take any of those fairy tales seriously though.

The pieces roughly come together as follows: The principal god king of the ancient world was always the law-giver. Babylon begins with Hammurabi's creation of his laws to balance power in the state. The awareness of right and wrong as an internal thought pattern falls into mankinds evolutionary history at around this time: with settled life, morality had to become more complex to allow for survival, but the resultant rooting-in-place denied the uninhibited practice of conquest-driven tribe religions such as that of the Jews. Compromise had to be found, and it came in dividing peoples into castes: warriors, merchants, priests, you name it. Ironworking ("Ashkenas" translates roughly to "iron-miners", "iron-workers") revolutionised this again - being that its creation is fairly straightforward and it doesn't need to be made from components found in different places such as for instance bronze, this metal lets a society dedicate more of its resources toward combat, everyone can be a nomad-warrior and migrate between iron mines. This triggered a decline of bronze society elites, who now often had to resort to slavery so as to match their iron-working opponents' manpower and production capacity while finding ways to stifle similar developments in their own homes so as to avoid widespread rebellion and loss of social privilege. But the best slaves would be those from militarised societies such as the iron-working ones, etc. Long story short we're looking at a case of monumental, generation-spanning mutual butthurt triggered by who fucked whom over in getting this whole nasty "civilisation" thing going. Cont.

you are what you eat

this truly forces me to take my almonds and roast them so that I can put them in my mouth where the saliva can activate my tastebuds.

Me
Ama

The amount of stupid replies in this thread proves that Sup Forums has absoutely no proof and ideas backing their entire "jews run everything" agenda. You guys are so fucking stupid at times it hurts, I can agree with you guys on alot of things, but the whole jew agenda is getting out of hand.