So, what should I do?

There's negro chips at my local store now.....

kill yourself

The Migos ones are actually really good

Damn niggers get everything.Even chips.

Rap *smacks*

if they are good, eat them
if not, then dont

Get some of those nigger chips and let us know how they are.

Time to move.

I thought they said BRAP and thought someone made fart chips for a sec

ill never eat negro chips .....NEVER!!!!

Yes it is, seriously

What's it say about blacks that they need to see other blacks on packaging to be interested in a brand/product?

WE
WUZ
CHIPS

#Reeeeeeeeeeeee
Tip over display
Scream "Shitskins get wrecked" as you are doing so
Run off into the night

Salt and vinegar kettle chips ftw

Yyyeeeessssssssss hahahahaha I love it

Fuck you stormnigger, rap snacks have been a thing since the fucking Bush Jr era.

Nothing wrong with capitalism. Negros love chips. They'll buy a gatorade and eat a whole bag of chips as a snack. When they eat them, they do so with their mouths open making loud crunching noises.

poke holes in them all, real small, that way they go stale and no one wants nigger crisps any more.

Remember Baltimore? Lmao, maybe they'll pay for em now that they have the face of a negro on the bags.........naw they wont

Try Lil Boosies Louisiana Heat, pretty fuckin good. Hate the rappers but damn those chips are nice.

i lol'd

Buy a bunch, hold 'em for a while, sell 'em on eBay once they're collectible.

I unironically wish I could find these locally because they're just so fucking silly. I don't want to eat them, rather, just hoard a bunch to laugh at over the years of how far we've sunk as a nation.

Aw sheeet nigga you got rap snacks! Dem lil boosie ones are the hitter!

Put your house on the market. Housing values in the are should plummet. I'm not buying a house near there is a market for nigger chips, because what follows is local markets in crack, crack whores, human flesh, and on and on, until you're in literal Hell, i.e., completely surrounded by nauseating reeking wild eyed demonic niggers, and tons of their garbage.

Us niggers actually invented potato chips. It's good to see them take it back.