Recognize the signs

So the Shareblue guide has been leaked by a patriot on the inside. Recognize the signs whenever you see a shill.

Recognize these signs.

bump

Again. This guide cannot be buried. The shills will try to make you forget this.

thanks for the bump user.

bump

bump

You idiots fall for it everytime anyway.

BUMP

bump!

Notice the anti-Ivanka posts as the number one thing. They really hate her. Not only because they are landwhales, but this is all fake.

Make up your own opinions, anons. Don't take what I'm saying for granted, don't take what they say for granted. But don't let them influence you either.

This is pure George Soros money.

How many times is this going to be posted?

jews are good, antifa psyops doesnt exist

MFW the media, washington swamp, antifa get BTFO by Super Saiyan Trump

do not fall for the George Soros psyops. He is just about on every single website in the world. These shills are everywhere.

AND yet the shills will attempt to downplay this.

>but but but Yvanka is a jewish psyop!

good. let them come here. it's not like we can't spot them a mile away

let them come and waste their time, thats just less time they will have for organizing themselves and planning their next action

kek

lol, at changing the narrative.

Ask any commie to give you an example of communism working.

They can't.

It's circa 4:00 a.m. In Europe.
Save this OP image and post it in threads that show signs of being shill infiltrated so people of every time zone get to see it.

Literally all the ways my Antifa friends try to demoralize me in real life. They won't understand the real reason we support Trump is because he makes leftists squirm!

>mfw spergs that take this board seriously make false flag images

SAGE THIS SLIDE THREAD
>Sup ForumsLACKS FOR COMMUNISM
Sup ForumsACKS FOR COMMUNISM

keep bumping anons I'm going to bed.

Notice they say that spreading the lie that President Trump (use his correct title to sadden marxists) will be impeached is a good thing.
You think they'd notice that they themselves have fallen for a lie.
A sad lack of critical thinking. Truely pathetic that they can not accept reality.

Yes, I happen to know for a fact that everything we suspect here is real. We underplay it, really. They have tons of money and it goes a long way.

Multiple threads of same topic good idea on how to keep it up

Fake

someone here made it

see this?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^THIS

bump

Teach newfags how to sage. So that obvious bait threads with 1 post by this user don't get 100+ replies from retards.

dos bumps

treeee bumps

sage slide thread

nice doubles

>Double Agent
This just confirms my suspicions. Nobody falls for that bullshit, eventually you develop a sixth sense for cowardous larpers.

that's not the gif

Sage. Fake news. But this made me really regret my decision voting for Trump as his impeachment is inevitable and I'm done being lumped in with neckbeard loser alt-reichers

Everything is fake and made only to take me in for some unknown reason.
I'm not paranoid. I just think you are all following me.

I cant tell if this is a real image or if someone made this just by observing shills on Sup Forums.

You honestly don't think half of the shills are are a part of Antifa part-time? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were.

This is perfect. This is going to make the public realize you're fascists even more. And it's also going to alienate real trump supporters who simply want to discuss a disagreement. Eating your own. The cult has progressed to the final stage

Does it matter. We all know it's accurate and useful.

bump

OP is Jared Kushner.

>L-Look at the signs!
>Failed attempts to self bump
>Clearly comes off as a shill
>Every post is baited for (You)s like trying to get an upvote
>Reddit spacing
Either you are really a D&C nigger or a fucking Naziboo butt hurt that people never took National Cucism serious.

KYS LEAF

Spotted the jew

>"the cult"
>absolutely zero aspects of a cult
>no defined leader giving the orders
>no true form of organization
>newcomers are actually stigmatized, not welcomed or purposefully drawn in

Nothing new.

bump

this shit is obvious to anyone that isn't a complete newfag. The only one of those that even remotely works is sliding but it only takes a few autists to prevent that, the rest is pissing in an ocean of piss. Do these faggots actually think shilling under republican or nazi flags mean anything? Do they seriously think they can demoralize long term posters with such weak tactics?
>trump will be impeached says increasingly nervous man for 900th time
>trust me goys im on your side
>daddy bannon is gone what will you do now, DRUMPF BTFO
>look at this fat hick in a trump hat, fucking pathetic!!

wew lad

Is they made by one of us?

The thing about Sup Forums is that we are so critical about everything that we even make a mockery off ourselves and parody ourselves at every chance we get.

Look at our leading memes, they always start grounded and spiral out to be a satire of a satire.

kek, implying they're changing anything by pissing into an ocean of piss

Goddamn, was this us, or are they actually this fucking stupid?

>tfw the anime shithouse you post and download funny jpgs on has spawned both professional and vigilante psyop groups whose sole mission is to make a website unusable because you're actively destabilizing the globalist power superstructure by telling jokes

What a fucking timeline

It's a prank bro.

Do antifascists really think Jews are an innocent group? Lol

What a grand time to be alive.

>Thinking we take ourselves enough seriously to be subverted

>changing the narrative
I have tried on many occasions to have a political discussion with commies here. They never defend their ideology. They post links and say do your own research fascist.
You can't win me over and make me research shit without convincing me to do so first.

If this is legit it just shows antifa cant view this place for what it really is.

Sup Forums is that 1 weird trick that stops Jewish subversion

antifa:

Me no likey! Me want to smash! How I get in to smash

Cancel intramurals, we're all ready to beat the fucking shit out of Antifa.

bump, kill all the shills. doxx them, hunt them down, and 1488.