Why wont he disavow?

Why wont he disavow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And we care what this yates sexton loser thinks because why?

Except he did mention white supremacists? What a cuck.

He did, clearly you ignored it to fit with your warped world view.

what the fuck

he literally spent 20 minutes talking about disavowing neo nazis????

HOW ARE THESE FUCKS ALLOWED TO LIE CONSTANTLY

"White supremacists" don't carry clubs and get permits to assemble.
That's why he didn't call them out.

>corwd boos
At Antifa. What a moron.

Because the same people that are calling the monument defending rallies "Nazi" also call Trump a "Nazi."

Just because you say they're white supremacists doesn't mean they are, and Trump is refusing to buy it.

are you implying jews lie and shift the narrative to suit their own needs? thats anti-semetic you nazi fuck

He called out Nazi's and white supremacists at the rally.

They're trying to imply the crowd booed because he didn't mention white supremacists? Waow

he mentioned neo nazis multiple times.

tfw you're not getting called out because you're just a regular nazi

did we watch the same rally? He called out Antifa last and only once by name. This is the first actual Trump rally I've watched. what the fuck?

>Why wont he disavow
AN TEE FAAAAA

Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again -
for over 20 years
youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA

Its been like this since the very begining, friend.

He went over 3 separate speeches he made about Charlottesville and broke them down to explain what he said and what the media didn't fucking cover. He stated several times racism is terrible and that there is no place in the US for white supremacist hate groups. He also stated that ANTIFA were also violent because they are. I'm about to pop a blood vessel because you people are so fucking dense.

The narrative is real in their minds.

>Why wont he disavow?
Sage. Whats your point?

But when he was calling out Antifa, did he call out neonazis and white supremacists at the exact same time? No? Then he didn't disavow.

Because you need niggas down in the cut willing to do the dirty work.

Maybe we should make bullets real in their minds too.

>no mention of white supremacists

Is this a fucking joke? Also, I didn't see where he mentioned them by name, only alluding to 'anarchists,' instead of what they really are, because he knows what's going to happen if he names the Communist.

Go to bed, Werner.

And what about Heather? And the 10 lost men from the ship? Or the knee i banged on my coffee table?

WILL HE ADDRESS EVERY FUCKING ISSUE IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN COUNTRY!?

NO?

#RESIST #TRUMPRUSSIA

Did he need to say it at the same time? He said there was no place for white supremacist hate groups. Actually he said it several fucking times and called out ANTIFA only ONCE. Quit shilling and fucking neck yourself.

Well I dont what happens if he names them communists

He called out the KKK, Nazis and white supremacists as hate groups.

What is this guy's major malfunction?

But duh. Common sense Americans don't need it spelled out. We actually have half a brain and are not swayed by the MSM or /pol. You take all sources in and make an independent individual stance. Sorry but the best solution available for that at the moment is Trump. Good, bad or indifferent, thats kinda way things sit at the moment.

He's been disavowing guys like david duke since the 90s but you're to much of a leftist for anything other than propaganda to make it through your thick fucking skull.

when will hillary/bernie disavow the DNC busing in rioters? when will the DNC disavow antifa's violence?

never.

This is a Natsoc board mi amigo. Hitler could have solved all the problems we have now 70 years ago and have us living in the space age now.

He still hasn't called the terrorist a terrorist. Sad!

THIS IS NOW A REDPILL THREAD

GET SEIGED FAGGOT

Remember when Kelly and Javanka wanted him to disavow harder and Bannon said there was no point because the media wouldn't accept it and then the fags won out and Bannon got booted?

I sure am glad he disavowed for the 20th time. Maybe the 21st will be what wins them over.

oyy veyy da ebull natzis

The jew is definitely afraid.

1. Can't disavow that which you never avowed.

2. You can however condemn, and he has.

3. The idea that he has to do it right after ANTIFA or it """doesn't count""" is infantile grasping at straws and you should have been aborted.

Trump is a good guy. Most of your media outlets misrepresent this man, perhaps more than any political figure has been misrepresented in the last thirty years. The British media does it to him as well.
t. aging British former-libcuck

The lying jewish press is everywhere.

did you even watch the fucking speech?

what are you, some kind of gaywad?

Hi the crowd boos at Antifa What does he mean by this, this cocksucker, what does he mean

Anyone got highlights of the speech? What'd I miss?

Neo-Nazis and white supremacists are only used interchangeably when it suits their narrative

This.

If I get double digits then OP breaks his big toe within the next 2 weeks.

>no mention of white supremacists
I'm watching the rerun and he's specifically said "white supremacists" multiple times so far

What universe is he living in? He went out of his way to say neo nazi, white supremecist and KKK multiple fucking times.
>crowd boos
HUH????????

Literally sounds like they booed when he mentioned antifa (because fuck antifa?) and he's taking it somehow to mean they're booing because they like antifa. I don't have the vid but that's what I imagine it possibly could be.

He understands that you don't punch right.

shills out in fucking force, they're afraid of trump at the rally, they know they're losing!

He's just doing what Trump said.

Taking shit out of context and running with his own narrative.