How do white people speak so eloquently?

I'm serious.

How do white people speak so well with such little effort? It almost seems like on-the-fly thinking comes to them more easily. Like they need less time to process their responses. They can also improv better than I can. It took me until high school just to be able to read and speak what I'm reading at the same time.

I just wanted to be a theater geek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MG5dLtQ6h5o
youtube.com/watch?v=yOmv-aS1eMk
youtube.com/watch?v=AyoyXqw5AHg
youtube.com/watch?v=_9e4pbCrL54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. racist larper

Whatever language you are thought as an infant that is what you will be skilled at, even bilinguals are better at the first language than the others.

How exactly can't one read and speak what theyre saying at the same time? The areas of the brain that control speaking and mental words are the same, just without the tongue movements

I'm half Dominican, and my parents spoke Spanish exclusively. That put me at a disadvantage?

>It almost seems like on-the-fly thinking comes to them more easily. Like they need less time to process their responses

Seems to be the opposite from my perspective. Blacks may not speak as eloquently but they sure don't have trouble spitting out words rapidly.

uhm uh like i mean....i dont

Your english most likely is not 100% great but your spanish is probably 120%. Unless you're retarded or something

sage

Grammar and diction may come harder to someone who was raised around a similar but foreign language.

American Black English is not the same language we speak. It is a degenerate mash up with truncated tenses and syntaxes. I'm not a linguistics guy but I see that

Perhaps because the fact that we invented the language that we are using, it is more infused with our inner being. Perhaps you would speak fluently your own racial language.

Don't open your mouth until you know what you want to say. Presto, eloquence. Think of it like apehoops: don't pick up your dribble unless you know what to do with the rock.

Read more engrish

That does not really work in a social scenario when you are suppose to speak. Or you just expect people to remain god knows for how many seconds. silent pondering what to say?

It's called passed elementary school and using your brain, nigger.

Quite simple my African American fellow. Its because unlike you, we respect our language and we don't want to butcher it.

Sir Shillington Esq., starting a post with

i'm serious tell others that you are full of shit

Yeah it does. Obama always took his time and never let anyone rush him.

Read more and enunciate.
E-nun-ci-ate, not 'nunciate.
Riley said it best, white people sound out their words instead of clipping them off at the end.

I only watched that show for uncle ruckus

Exposure to a larger vocabulary and higher IQ.

Read, my friend. As a fellow Dominican, I improved my dictation by finding a genre of books I enjoy (Horror, Non-fiction, Historical) and trying to read as many as possible. Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG5dLtQ6h5o
no relation

can you recommend one from this genre

youtube.com/watch?v=yOmv-aS1eMk

HP Lovecraft comes to mind.

Bigger brain size. It's why Asians, who have an even bigger brain, don't pronounce the L sound. It's NOT the way it's supposed to be pronounced.

non-fiction

Superior genetics

It is morally wrong to teach non-Europid races languages not ancestral to their own people. It is similarly immoral for them to invite themselves into our language families. Assimilation is a myth. Multiculturalism is a complex of bad outcomes rooted in judeo-liberal assumptions about the transmutability of all investitures.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but this is a pretty shit larp

fuck you cunt

Speak more slowly. Nigs are always taking shortcuts with language (rednecks do this too).

That's because you're an idiot Tyrone. All of your family are too. We'll deal with you all soon.

Wtf happened in 1995

1) Education
2) Culture is reading. Currently reading Hobbes.
3) Bell curves

Actors go see linguistics coaches/speech therapists and learn how to communicate.

You know who else does this? Scilons. Seriously this is a big part of early Scientology they teach you how to communicate and it actually works, except you have to join a cult and pay them money.

Sure thing, recently I read IT, because I'm looking forward to the movie. For non-fiction, "the limits to racial domination" is an interesting book. Pretty much described how racial tensions we're during the Spanish colonization in South America.

Shot in the dark, but maybe the government ran out of the gay chemicals they were putting in our water. That or they changed the question format, making it easier.

They recentered the score scale.

Grew up with parents only speaking Spanish. My English is great and i can speak and read Spanish feels good man

This definitely seems like something a black person would be concerned about.

Even then, it doesn't matter what you read. If you want to improve your speaking, you need to practice by speaking. Reading makes you speak. As stupid and "nigger tier" as it sounds, you are only improving yourself.

>How do white people speak so well with such little effort? It almost seems like on-the-fly thinking comes to them more easily.
I've noticed blacks tend to have a harder time communicating because they're always trying to calculate an angle or are too suspicious.
Never had a problem speaking with mexicans, orientals, or even middle easterners. But blacks I always find don't have a great conversational flow due to the aforementioned problems.

>Le I only read math books meme xDDDDD

kys

I respect black ppl's ability to freestyle. I'm good at improv (acting or just BS-ing for job interviews/public speaking). I think it's partly cuz black ppl will cut words short and niggerfy them which works better for melody and abstract stuff like free association raps that just completely change topic from line to line like a crossword puzzle or some shit. Whereas, speaking articulately and imagining elaborate scenarios that all connect is better for improv.

I noticed that Spanish people tend to not accentuate their "t's", "D's", and sometimes "N's". It frustrates me cause nobody pointed it out to me when I was younger, so I had to figure out that I was sounding retarted, then teach myself to stop sounding like that.

Bill Clinton happened.

Having an IQ higher than 85 helps a lot in forming complex sentences.

Perhaps black impulsivity and aggression makes them blurt out diarrhea. It is the same phenomenon that gets them shot by cops. They just do things like big little chilluns without making the George Costanza face first.

i'm not familiar with most nigger parlance, am i correct in interpreting he is advocating jankem for hydration?

>tfw I sometimes stammer over my sentences
>cant spell for shit
Kill me, Pete.

>buy land
>brush teeth
>wear deodorant
>READ A BOOK
Positive song imo

Humans are apex predators. When cornered, we have no spikes, or horns, or fangs. We have words. Our words have less and less syllables. Get. The. Fuck. Away.

This man is holding back potential akin to numbers generated by the Hoover Dam. But he keeps it at bay, because he cares. Keep in mind, he's 71 and kept going consistently. This is a skill. Create an environment before generating emotion.

I hope this helps. The stage needs professionals.

Toastmasters, you'll thank me

I've heard a lot of good things about toastmasters. It's worth a try if you are looking to improve your speech.

how do you explain rappers?

>"yo nigga nigga gangsta rap nigga"

>not being into elite gamer rap sponsored by Razer

youtube.com/watch?v=AyoyXqw5AHg

Have you tried raising your children?

White people's parents actually try to educate their children and make sure they lead happy productive lives.

>sages
>doesnt actually sage
>posts an image

you newfags have destroyed this site

I have been a working man. Proud of heart and of mind; curled my hair; wore gloves in my cap; served the lust of my mistresses heart and did the act of darkness with her; Swore as many oaths as I spake words and broke them all in the sweet face of Heaven: one that slept in the contriving of lust and waked to do it: Wine loved I deeply, dice dearly and in woman out-paramoured the Turk: false of heart, light of ear, bloody of hand; hog in sloth, fox in stealth, wolf in greediness, dog in madness, lion in prey. Let not the creaking of shoes nor the rustling of silks betray thy poor heart to woman: keep thy foot out of brothels, thy hand out of plackets, thy pen from the lenders books, and defy the foul fiend.

Still through the hawthorn blows the cold wind: Says suum mun ha no nonny! Dolphin, my boy! my boy, sessa! Let him trot by. Toms-a-cold

But then again who gives anything to poor Tom? Whom the foul fiend hath led through fire and through flame, and through ford and whirlipool e'er bog and quagmire; that hath laid knives under his pillow, and halters in his pews; set ratsbane by his porridge; made film proud of heart, to ride on a bay trotting-horse over four inched bridges, to course his own shadow for a traitor. Bless thy five wits! Toms a-cold,--O, do de, do de, do de. Bless thee from whirlwinds, star-blasting, and taking! Do poor Tom some charity, from whom the foul fiend vexes: There could I have him now,-- and there,-- and there again, and there...

This is probably a lot of it. Growing up around people speaking in ebonics all the time is a pretty big disadvantage.

no nog could say eloquently

>if if if if if if if if if okie doke

AUDACIOUS 7S

THE AUDACITY OF THESE 7S

Its because its not your native language, its a European language you will never be as fluent as the whites in their own tongue. Its the same way a white will never out fluent a china man in Chinese, or a non Somali will never out fluent a me in OOGA BOOGA :)

Just read a lot.

Read a lot of classical shit, they tend to be a lot more eloquent in their speech than anything you'll find today.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9e4pbCrL54

You guys invented rap. How the fuck do you rhyme on the fly.

They changed the test to cover up for the shitty education system. Same thing happened just about everywhere in the West.

I remember when I was in my uncle-tom phase on Sup Forums. I was seeking approval with becoming blackbasedman

nigga, these little whitebois will not approve of you anyways. embrace our black power.

they copy us, we dont copy them

I cummed once

basically this
seriously anons, you can't consider yourself to be a good on-the-fly thinker if you believe that an actual black person in improv theatre came over to Sup Forums just to fellate your fragile egos

You're warped.
Take the bent metal and put it in the furnace, and when it is red hit it upon your anvil with the hammer till the crooked parts align straight with the main frame.

Everybody gets to be smart!!!

I'm paki and I speak eloquently.

Bigger brains

someone get this sick fuck out of here
MODS

How come British niggers speak better than American niggers then?

because putting on a phony queerboy accent makes you speak properly.

Some british niggers are just as bad as ours

It's because you are not the same as us.
We are not equals and you belong in africa, away from civilization.
Your people are utterly incapable of behaving with civility in large numbers. You belong in small villages and your population needs to be reduced.

Its like in Denmark, all small imigrant kids learn to speak Danish without the slightest errors in dialect. They come to Sweden, they barely learn to speak Swedish. Its a matter of education unfortunately. Passive teachers, low expectations, thats usually the reason.. not brainsize mfuckers.

>Implying non whites can't have good voices
Morgan freeman
Also
>Theatre
All you need is to talk like a fag

Yes and no. Just start practicing more english, work on learning more words, read more. Read intelligent stuff. Read plays.

It's 90% diction.

Try reading books, it'll improve your language skills.

>I'm half Dominican
Your African DNA puts you at a disadvantage

das rite.

>blacks tend to have a harder time communicating because they're always trying to calculate an angle or are too suspicious
What would you expect from a people that think the only way to come up is to knock someone else down?

I dunno man, it's probably genetic

It's always funny when black people try to talk white, you can see them trying so hard

Its not fair for you but also jews have a higher verbal IQ than whites so its not fair for whites either so fuck off and work with what you got.

We are also pretty good at mimicking other languages as well. "Yesss massah" "Whatever you say massah". See how easy that was for me.

we invented the language... don't feel bad.. most whites don't really judge blacks for their linguistic particularities.. we're usually smart enough to figure out what you're trying to say.

Also how do you think American whites sound to Brits? they think we're all retards.lol

uncanny

Son, youre from dixie. I doubt you need all them fancy words to just say they speak nigger.

Go look at any african language and compare it to ours. As meme worthy as it is MGSV touched on this subject in a almonds kinda way. Our languages are more who we are than the land we sit on, and they are as much a part of us than the blood in our veins.

Niggers are nothing more than chimps imitating action. They are essentially animals larping as human. Pretending to embody all the qualities that make us...well us.

Of course they fail. Which is how you get the disgusting abortion of noglish that dribbles from their big stupid lips.

>can't have good voices

>. It's NOT the way it's supposed to be pronounced.

Elaborate.
Btw, I've noticed a lot of Koreans pronounce it just fine.

Most of the good verbal Negroes in the US are the rare average (100) or smart ones, user.

Witcher series