GUY WITH 'BLACKS FOR TRUMP' 2020 SIGN Claims Hilary, ISIS Out to Kill Black and White Women

based black pede is making national news

>It was an absolutely bizarre scene ... the guy Donald Trump's people strategically placed behind the President at Tuesday's Arizona rally with a sign that read "Blacks for Trump 2020" is the president of the group, and he believes "ISIS & HILARY RACE WAR PLOT TO KILL ALL BLACK & WHITE WOMEN OF AMERICA."
The guys name is Maurice Symonette and was having a good 'ol time Tuesday night at the rally. His website is one gigantic rant, with such statements as, "Make Cherokees & the Indians Pay Taxes."
The guy is on a mission against the Cherokees ... "The real KKK slave masters revealed ... they are Cherokee Indians."

tmz.com/2017/08/22/donald-trump-rally-blacks-for-trump-2020-cherokee/

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/08/22/donald-trump-rally-blacks-for-trump-2020-cherokee/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvBsUQ5YLhM&app=desktop
honestfact.com/false-jews-who-are-descendants-of-canaanites--ishmaelites-owners-of-the-liberal-media-are-trying-to-destroy-ivanka---jarred-because-they-are-white-european-jews-called-ashkenazi--jews.-ashkenaz-is-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f6j28LDT3Qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Yahweh
nytimes.com/2007/05/09/us/09yahweh.html
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/us/09yahweh.html
honestfact.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes woke af, probably knows about the haiti clinton organ harvesting and such.

Trump is about to be BTFO two weeks in a row, I can already tell.

BASED BLACK MAN MAGA
PRAISE LE KEK

They are though.

They promote criminality amongst African Americans through the media and fat positivity/radical feminism to women, both have the effect of making these people less sexually desirable.

There is a genocide going on, it's just not against white men.

>when lefties say that last statement but continue the radfem
Useful idiot, I...

>Be told 24/7 that there's constant racial tensions by the media for over 40 years
>Have no IRL racial tensions IRL at work or at home despite living in most diverse area of the country.

Fuck the media.

Also, the guys right. Cherokees held black slaves. A few years ago they denied the descendents of those slaves membership in their tribe. Even when they were part Indian. LOL.

That guy is woke as fuck, not the first time he's been up in a Trump rally

This dude looks like a Tim and Eric character

He's right tho
Hillary took sandnigger money, just like the rest of the world leaders. Why else would they push so hard for open borders for rapefugees? Always follow the money.

So now individual civilian supporters are targets. Mature.

>Make Cherokees & the Indians Pay Taxes
Oh, the horror!

ISIS FINNA BLOW UP MUH FRIED CHIGGINS

>tmz.com/2017/08/22/donald-trump-rally-blacks-for-trump-2020-cherokee/
Fuck yes, they're going to start attacking each other

Trump planted a "Black Pill" in the audience.

I actually believe this because of how close he is to the stage.

African Americans who are on our side are 9/10 most likely NOT niggas
>Nigga- a black thug who chimps out over EVERYTHING "WE WAZ KANGZ N SHEIT"
African Americans on (((their))) side are 10/10 most likely niggas
>"GIBS MAH DAT MONEYZ WHYTE BOI!!1!!1!1"

Agreed. Some of the black dudes I know who voted for Trump were just regular family men, babtists guys who go to my church and raise their children well. 3 of the dudes all have wives too and niggers never stay with their women.

Those guys are pretty chill and work hard

I know a guy who literally has a hand painted trump portrait banner hanging out of his window in the worst ghetto of Akron Ohio.

He fights off mobs all the time lol

inb4 it turns out to be a blackface stunt

oh my god a BLACK PERSON for TRUMP? he must be brainwashed or something! maybe had white abusive RICH parents? HE'S SUCH AN UNCLE TOM! get out uncle tom!

A distinction that has been lost is that not all blacks behave like animals, can't speak properly, etc. There are blacks who are able to see through the gangster/thug identity pushed on them by the """media, Hollywood, and music industry""" and work hard, raise families, get educated, speak and act like human beings, etc.

>>Nigga- a black thug who chimps out over EVERYTHING "WE WAZ KANGZ N SHEIT"

African Americans who recognize this behavior and don't make up excuses for it are based. I do not consider them to be niggers, but rather that in an unfortunate turn of events they turned out to be black. Of course, they are the exceptions, and exceptions aren't what make up a race.

You mean they are BASED

This. And let's not forget Libya. youtube.com/watch?v=ZvBsUQ5YLhM&app=desktop

but did they call him racist?

There's another site linked on his webpage:

gods2 (dot) com

You guys see his YT page?

honestfact.com/false-jews-who-are-descendants-of-canaanites--ishmaelites-owners-of-the-liberal-media-are-trying-to-destroy-ivanka---jarred-because-they-are-white-european-jews-called-ashkenazi--jews.-ashkenaz-is-.html

OV FUCKING VEY

>There is a genocide going on, it's just not against white men.

Ive often thought about that. I think white nationalism will eventually join together with an even larger right wing movement just to eternally BTFO the left. The leftist platform can't just stop at white men, once it starts accelerating more they will start attacking anyone whos not an exact replica of them, thereby red pilling who knows how many groups of people.

>purple drank have been credited into your account.

Unfortunately white nationalism is the expected reaction, it's what they want because they've made plans to enforce martial law with it as an excuse (if it gets bad).

I am about 80% sure this is actually an attack on women, it's a lazy idea to make them make themselves completely unapproachable through radical feminism.

There's a really dark side of me that believes it's just the women that might actually deserve to be culled. Everyone else knows they actually have to put effort into impressing their potential significant other, yet you've decided you're above that? This sort of naivety might actually exceed the levels of acceptably stupid.

WOKE AS FUCK

THIS is hope.

bump. Props. H8 4 N8, GEES SOUNDS G8

ISIS enslaves blacks in Libya

youtube.com/watch?v=f6j28LDT3Qk @9:20 Trump in the bible.

you guys are dumb as afuck. His cult is linked to killing white ppl in the miami area in the 80s and 90s. These giuys were literally terrorists, the same way pol trys to accuse BLM of being terrorists.

If you think this guy is "based" you are dumb as fuck. Those Yahweh cult member will kill you for being white.

WAKE THE FUCK UP Sup Forums

Well, he's not wrong.

[citation needed]

Seriously, if you make a claim you should back it up. We have time to wait for you to fetch your sources.

the smear campaign begins. another victim in the great meme war of 2017.
r.i.p based black gentleman

fucking BASTE black man.

A delusional nigger kowtowing to whitey is still a nigger

I fucking love how they proclaim themselves as the anti-racists, yet they're extremely quick to whip any blacks who steps out of line.

lel

i actually met the guy at the inauguration.

he was pretty chill. I was standing with him on the field.

Even found myself in the megapixel photo at the inauguration.

we see through your lies Antifa

That literally looks like a White or Arab guy in blackface.

>Oy vey negro get back to the plantation!

Black Lives Matter is anti Trump

He's probably part native. Considering 90% of his website and youtube is dedicated to shittalking the Cherokees.

Did they seriously just dox a random person in a presidential crowd?

another Antifa shill, eating straight from the medias jewish hands
you will not silence us, down with commies, down with antifa

MAGA

The more I think about it the more it sounds like the truth

nobody sitting at home right now shitposting actually has it in them to go out lynching niggers or whatever, but the left keep setting up a narrative that makes us feel like we're going to have to, and it's leftist policy that drives the wedge further between whites and blacks

just look at this forum, the blacked thread spam is easily seen as provocation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Yahweh

nytimes.com/2007/05/09/us/09yahweh.html

I lived in miami around '98 and those guys were always around trying to convert. He is in the vids of the fighter Kimbo Slice on youtube.

Currently live in north florida, going to university, took a religions class, talked to this black guy and he was talking that same yahweh Israelite bs. These guys aren't friends to white ppl and im not even white. Its just sad seeing all of you praising a guy that explicitly wanted to exterminate white ppl when you bitch and moan about white genocide.

It's open season on black people with wrong thoughts.

What if we archive it
>nytimes com/2007/05/09/us/09yahweh.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/us/09yahweh.html

HIDDDE YO KEEEIIDDSS HIDDE YO WIVESS

>the blacked thread spam is easily seen as provocation

This, George Soros is literally trying to incite a race war. How the fuck have we not figured this out yet? We already know he's funding people in both the alt-left and alt-right.

That psycho Jew just wants to watch the world burn.

its almost as if when blacks dont act like retarded, annoying slugs with no agency, we don't mind them at all

rly makes me tink

>nytimes com/2007/05/09/us/09yahweh.html

usually only lurk and just come on this board for lulz but this thread is just stupid.

Israelites want to exterminate white people

Sup Forums is ethnonationalist in the mind and civic nationalist in the heart.

>based
>black
Pick one

Literally black terry davis.

He is an exception.

levar burton

Don cheeto

he's based as fuck

honestfact.com/

CHEROKEE MORMON INDIAS ARE THE REAL KKK RACISTS NOT WHITE GENTILES WHO ARE BLACK EMANCIPATORS

CHEROKKES MCCAIN FLAKE BLOCK TRUMP'S AGENDA, THEY MIX WITH U BUT THEY NOT U

Teepee niggers, HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER?

Based black guy seems to get around. And is always standing behind the person in camera shot.

That's some nice work being woke there, Sup Forums. You gullible cuks.

Exactly. I never hated blacks until I lived around lots of them and started to have to think of them as a group and see their behavior as a group

If they acted normal there would be nothing to hate. I hate white trash for being trash. I hate spics because they're fucking spics. If all these groups could act like good citizens I wouldn't give shit about them.

It just doesn't make sense to me to hate somebody who is functional and friendly and doesn't commit crime and ruin society while being proud of it because they're dark. If they could just act normal, no one would hate them

This. Even niggers are laughing at you new faggots.

OP is a nigger loving faggot.

>implying he isn't friends with Trump

You thought it was Bannon?

HA!

>George Soros is literally trying to incite a race war.
>How the fuck have we not figured this out yet?
What. We figured it out fucking ages ago

These guys are always at the big Trump rallies. They run some weird scam religion or something.

>need token black guy to sit in camera view so the niggers don't chimp out
>plant memelord african-american to redpill masses
4d chess

NARRATIVE STATUS : CRUMBLING

le based niggers in trump hats
you should eat a bullet, my boy

Ask for reports, post them

FUCKING BASED

Fuck off, this guy is like black Terry Davis.

>honestfact.com/false-jews-who-are-descendants-of-canaanites--ishmaelites-owners-of-the-liberal-media-are-trying-to-destroy-ivanka---jarred-because-they-are-white-european-jews-called-ashkenazi--jews.-ashkenaz-is-.html
.... i think hes on to something guys

Im taking the Cherokee pill.

>there aren't nigs who follow trump around the country like hippies who follow gay ass bands

shill
american blacks have been here longer than any other immigrant group. They deserve their own segregated enclaves more than mudslimes. Just keep them away from me unless they're BASTE

we can't get off topic too much, we have to figure out what we're going to do about these god damm cherokees

This I say we should invite all based blacks to Australia, surely they don't have the same criminal DNA as other blacks

Fucking BASED