Interesting possible Awan info from plebbit

archive.fo/3OO2K

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/
thehayride.com/2017/08/us-attorneys-office-dc-trying-throw-awan-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick rundown on Awan
Also thanks for archiving

Sup Forums down?

Pakistani on large Dem payroll that was arrested recently, specifically a Mrs. Wasserman Shultz.

DELET THIS

First of all, I have a Doctorate degree in Internet Highway Research.

I have assessed the link provided by the OP and it appears to be a grand conspiracy that backed by any facts. Therefore, I give my professional assessment of this conspiracy as a "grade F nothing-burger".

Bump

Is Awan family Mossad assets?

bump

Evergreen tweet? What did Ben mean by this?

bump

kek wills it

Bump get this exposed

BUMP 4 good 1nfo

Trump is Mogul.

This makes me fuzzy inside.

Bump. This shit needs to be discussed and investigated further. This should be at the top of /pol.

bump

If DWS is Mossad and was running an op we may never learn it unless someone leaks it.

Bump. How many American-Jew politicians are compromised or double agents? 10%? 50%? 110%?

Holy dang, props to our little brother on that one

Just a reminder that 9/11 was a Pakistani coup

Can you imagine one being approached and saying no?

You think you're hot shit, dontcha!

George Webb.

Bump

Bump

Why the fuck isn't this more popular? Are we being that brigaded by shills right now?

Either everything blows up in public REALLY soon, or it ALL gets buried REALLY soon. I see no other outcome.

Awan is a pretty common name from what i understand. looking into various "awan industries" and corps comes up with tons of results including others within the us. cant all be the same family. Although someone did say that the Awan family is a powerful one at least in certain parts of Pakistan

probably buried. sessions seems weak. everybody's corrupt. hope i'm wrong.

truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/

thehayride.com/2017/08/us-attorneys-office-dc-trying-throw-awan-case/

Hey shill... Your we know your shilly tactics... And the don't work here..
Gonna look more closely because it got shilled.
How's that for reversing your perverse psych?

Reddit thread now nuked. Nothing to see here?

Pedes

Awans

EXPOSED: Democrat Party lawmakers quietly write-off $120,000 linked to Awan family

More suspicious financial activity is surfacing related to former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and her IT consultant Awan brothers…as Democrat party officials have been exposed approving a $120,000 write-off linked to the Awan brothers in 2016.

The Daily Caller is reporting that the chief of staff for Democratic Rep. Yvette Clarke quietly agreed in early 2016 to sign away a $120,000 missing electronics problem on behalf of two former IT aides now suspected of stealing equipment from Congress.

The Daily Caller reports…

Clarke’s chief of staff at the time effectively dismissed the loss and prevented it from coming up in future audits by signing a form removing the missing equipment from a House-wide tracking system after one of the Awan brothers alerted the office the equipment was gone. The Pakistani-born brothers are now at the center of an FBI investigation over their IT work with dozens of Congressional offices.

A senior House official with knowledge of the situation provided TheDCNF with new details about how exactly the brothers are suspected to have stolen the equipment and possibly data from Congress, raising questions about the members or staffers who were signing the checks on equipment purchases.

The $120,000 figure amounts to about a tenth of the office’s annual budget, or enough to hire four legislative assistants to handle the concerns of constituents in her New York district. Yet when one of the brothers alerted the office to the massive loss, the chief of staff signed a form that quietly reconciled the missing equipment in the office budget, the official told TheDCNF. Abid Awan remained employed by the office for months after the loss of the equipment was flagged.

Separately, the brothers are suspected to have orchestrated a long-running fraud scheme where the office would purchase equipment that avoided tracking by central House-wide admin.

Who else here is blackpilled?

I just can't

The missing $120,000 covers only Clarke’s office. Imran and his relatives worked for more than 40 current House members when they were banned from the House network in February, and have together worked for dozens more in past years. Not all of the offices’ books have been audited for similar patterns.

According toThe Daily Caller, in addition to the apparent write-off scheme, the Imran family is suspected of funneling money from other congressional offices using the invoicing scheme that authorities believe involved cooperation from within CDW Government Inc.

Equipment purchased by members’ offices is normally tracked closely by central House-wide administrators, but House rules allow micropurchases under $500 to be treated more informally. In offices where the Awans worked, CDW invoices routinely showed high-priced items falsely billed at just under that cutoff point, the official told TheDCNF. The low figure on the high-priced equipment would keep it off the tracking radar of central House authorities. The difference in the actual price was then made up by inflating the cost of a service plan, and the equipment was shipped to Imran’s house, the source said.

A member or high-level staffer with financial responsibility in the office would still have to sign a voucher for each such purchase, however, raising the question of how the office wouldn’t have noticed equipment was being purchased that never actually materialized at the office, and in quantities an office might not plausibly need.

Missing money involving write-offs, like the $120,000 written off by Clarke’s office, would be a concern for authorities in addition to equipment that disappeared following the service-plan maneuvering. The suspected write-off scheme aimed at removing items from tracking inventories, while the suspected service-plan maneuvering aimed at keeping the items from being added to the inventories in the first place.

fiat justitia ruat caelum

indicted Dem Congressinoal IT staffer.
he was spying on U.S. for Pakistan and selling intel to other foreign governments.
there is implication that intel he supplied triggered the current India-China face-off on their border.
That you don't know his name is evidence you were in the information bubble. You need to lurk more. There's too much to bring you up to speed on.

The deal was for all of them, Bush Sr. through Obama, plus various aides, Secretaries and staffers.
All. Of. Them.