Is this the most iconic political image of the 21st century?

Is this the most iconic political image of the 21st century?

bitch we've been over this

literally nothing can top this.

>women with hijabs

your trans "mom" feeding you with cock milk from "her" flacid micropenis. now go chill somewhere else. SAGE

this
nothing can beat the pure kino assassination

nope

lmao

Do you even know what liberty means?

It means freedom from having to get a job

I love the complete variety of expressions here.

Dog bless

That one girl and her guyfriend next to her look happy

>that smuggie chick on the left

gets me every time

She's cute. Something about big ears/exposed ears on a girl makes them incredibly cute. I got brain problems haha

30 years from now, this frog will be in history textbooks next to the chapter about the 2016 election. Everyone knows this image

Best answer. When I saw this image the first time, I thought they were just talking about a movie. It's looks way too fucking perfect.

slide.

a challenger appears...

OMFG JUST NOTICED HE IS SAVED BY A KAEPERNICK FAGGOT

why you fools so gross? You not winning friends with this.

Is ir just me or so called "lady liberty" looks like a crossdressing muslim?

ears are one of the cutest parts of girls

t.Abuyin ibn Djadir ibn Omar Kalid ben Hadji al Sharidi

Well she was originally a black wymyn didn't you know?

>"Most versions of the Black Statue of Liberty rumor refer to a cast (c. 1870) of a no longer extant maquette owned by the Museum of the City of New York as proof that “the original model” for the Statue of Liberty was a black woman. The temporal proximity and aesthetic overlap between Bartholdi’s Egyptian proposal and the Statue of Liberty project, and the preliminary nature of the statue's study models, makes it impossible to rule out an 1870-71 Liberty model that has design origins in Bartholdi’s drawings of black Egyptian women in 1856. Based on the evidence, the connection is coincidental to the development of the Statue of Liberty under Laboulaye’ patronage. We found no corroborating evidence that Edouard Laboulaye or Auguste Bartholdi intended to depict Liberty as a black woman. Laboulaye’s intent was to present a monument that would commemorate the fulfillment of America’s commitment to universal liberty established by the Declaration of Independence, and set an example for other nations. Liberty depicted as a freedwoman would have represented his strong anti-slavery convictions, but it would not have fulfilled this broader vision."

Shot the fohk ahpppp

Just why?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

looks like Cathy (Guisewite) to me

Yes, more fake news from the left.

Man I loved that movie.

Okay, gathering from that image:
Chick looks unwillingly holding decapitated head.
Head of trump still looks well alive and determined, meaning that he cannot be defeated even in this state.
Black man censored from media.
He's the real cause of the black eye.
Woman is a strong woman trying to stay strong even though she lives in a broken household.

Yeap. Trump will take the US to victory. No matter how the odds are.

a jew bitch posed for the statue of liberty
same as a jew bitch wrote the poem inscribed on it

Although the poem was added much later, right?

hahahahahhahahahahahahah

> US sperm count continues to decline

does she have the biggest camel or what? I feel like my average cock would disappear before it got in, and get completely vag-slimed. I'd still blast cum all over, but I'm not sure where.

FIRST you set the federal reserve on fire and THEN you syndicalize the means of production. it's elementary.