Mike Thernovich

Can we end Mike "Monkey Man" Thernovich once and for all? He is obviously controlled op. He is out for shekels.

>listening to cernolisp

This buttblasted faggot got so incredibility BTFO'd by Richard Spencer that he's stooping to Antifa for support.

He's not wrong you retards.

this.

kys shill

This man spends more time countersignalling Spencer than actually fighting the left. How assblasted can he get?

A roastie set this fucking clown straight

sweaty, pale, coke head jew with a lisp. what a winner

>dirty commie hippys, overweight SJWs and autists aren't trashy people

I hate the gorilla man as much as the next guy,but he's correct.

an-t-faa!!

I hope this faggot gets his wish and he gets assraped by a scrawny commie and contracts aids. They should seize his means of tweet production.

>tells the awful truth
>gets excommunicated

i thtill don't get why people lithten to that flaming little thithy

Yes. Even the tiki torches were fine- like candlelight. Even better the romanticized crusaders, though.

Makes you wonder if he will turn out to be the male version of Fake Goldstein and Lauren Northern.

But nobody likes either group. They're just a bunch of larping aspies to normal people. Folks just wanna get on with their lives without having to worry about political violence erupting in the streets over identity politics that nobody cares about.

its pretty obvious there are tons of alt-right supporters on Sup Forums now go kill yourself

the guy is a male gold digger that lives off divorce settlement money from his wife. cernovich is a betacuck in every regard.

he is, antifa are dirty hippies
talk to normies

He already has, what are you talking about? He's a fucking jew who got a nosejob. He's a greedy Jewish lawyer who attached himself to GamerGate as a way to hawk his shitty self help books and grew his popularity, then when things progressed and got too edgy, he cucked out.

He's right, you faggot.

Alt-right used to be cool and ANTIFAGs were eating wedgies. But then Spencer came along with his many disasters. And now the Alt-right brand is badly damaged.

It is now a bunch of sweaty, neckbeard, man-titted faggots running around unironically w/Nazi and KKK symbols. They then got BTFO by masked ANTIFA fighters. Further, one of the fatty mantits murdered a girl with his car of peace. And that lead to a prolonged cucking of the Alt-Right by Silicon Valley. The whole time the Alt-Right cried "We dindu nuffin! Please help us somebody!"

This isn't 2016. Spencer & friends have nuked your brand from edgy and cool to absolutely pathetic. The Alt Right needs to acknowledge this and fix it if its going to go anywhere in 2017 and beyond.

I honestly think he's suffering a midlife crisis when he looks down and sees he has a fat ugly mexican baby

>living in a bubble
Meet some real ppl, faggot. Alt-Right looked like a bunch of fucking losers to normies, who we need to convert to our side to win.

this guy is completely out of touch with reality

Fuck his opportunistic kike. I knew from the start he just was in it for the shekels.

Fuck him REEEEEEEEE

>t. antifaggot r*dditor
no one cares fag