Leave Drumpf to us

Leave Drumpf to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2012/12/its-not-the-mainstream-media-its-the-old-media.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

the lugenpresse should be hanged first

Daily reminder that cable news wont exist by 2025

((THEY)) ARE SCARED

I hope not, but sauce?

Clapper helped set up spying on all Americans

That's a pathetically low bar for being scared

2 niggers
1 tranny
1 Jew
2 Faggots
Talk about "scary and disturbing"...

Was it a dark speech?
America more divided than ever by Trump's dangerous rhetoric and demagoguery?

"our feelings are our argument"

Am I oversimplifying things or is this what many critics of Trump resort to?

How low IQ do you have to be to still watch CNN? I men seriously, how blind can some people be. They are not fake news anymore, they totally make up narratives and accidents.

WRONG!

NYC HAS A TON OF PEOPLE VOTING TRUMP. ME INCLUDED.

THE ONLY FUCKS WHO VOTE DEMONIGGER ARE FOREIGNERS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS AND HIPPIES. MOST WORTHLESS SCUM KF THE COU TRY VOTES DEMOCRAT TO KEEP THEIR WELFARE FLOWING!

FUCK OFF MINI WANNABE AMERICA. FUCKING MAPLE SYRUP LOVING NIGGER.

What is this? Like a really gay Voltron?

This is a 5 year old source

washingtonsblog.com/2012/12/its-not-the-mainstream-media-its-the-old-media.html

"
The average age of Fox News watchers is 65. As Hollywood Reporter notes:

In a survey released by analyst Steve Sternberg, Fox News has the oldest audience among fully distributed cable networks. The network’s average viewer last season was 65 years old, according to Nielsen. Heck, it’s viewers are even older than viewers of Hallmark Channel, Military Channel and Golf Channel.

Hollywood Reporter notes that the other corporate news networks are greying as well:

CNN wasn’t far behind, though — its average audience was 63. MSNBC was a perky 59.

State of the Media points out:

The Pew Research Center’s biennial consumption survey is conducted in even years. In 2010, the average age of a regular evening news consumer was 53, seven years older than the average American."

Also pic related is last weeks viewership in thousands of views.

Keep in mind youtubers get 10x that per video for a fraction of the cost to produce. Cable news is outdated an inefficient. Its like the typewriter, or VHS, or horse buggy.

Forgot pic

Amen.

>NYC HAS A TON OF PEOPLE VOTING TRUMP.

no

aaaaaaan-t-fa!!

That guy actually put those maggots in their place. Props to him

With their powers combined...they form this

it's a copypasta, calm down

I don't know what statue they wanted to take down, can someone fill me in on the barebones of what has been happening with these statues?

I think he's doing a good job defeating himself, lad.

No, this is what they do.

how was it disturbing? stupid news channel..

Trump voter from San Francisco reporting in. Let's take back the streets! MAGA!!! XD

LOL Rick Wilson! I was just about to jack off to anime and I remember why I stopped

City people are literally the worst anyway.
Also city = illegal immigrant or non-white

You're projecting, not oversimplifying. The fact that you think criticism is out of place says everything about your mindset, and why you should be disregarded.

Don Lemon on suicide watch

I missed you leaf, it's been a while

These
You know they can't believe the shit they spew. They know nobody (except /ptg/ retards) watches them anymore. They're doing this to give Trump and the republikikes an easy target.
DAY

I like the consistency of this particularly shitpost. Reliable.

>They're doing this to give Trump and the republikikes an easy target.
Are you telling me this is all 4D tic-tac-toe and CNN is actually working for Trump and they're all best buddies laughing together as they're watching how their sneaky plan is working without anyone noticing? Is that what you're trying to say?

Yes, I hope your not just realizing this now. Trump was openly liberal for most of his life, and he really still is. Modern republikikes in general would look like liberals 50 years ago.

Trump literally called it.

>Trump literally called it.
Fuuuggg. So it is true, after all.

I love this president