/aptg/ - Anti-President Trump General

Here we discuss how president Donald Trump is doing a bad job, and we really wish he would go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806150/Ivanka-helped-force-Donald-Trump-aide-Steve-Bannon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kaw7_KjbRYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Lets discuss your coal burning wife instead.

Porch Monkey
Spear Chucker
Cotton Picker
Nig-Nog
Watermelon Warrior
Yard Ape
Sambo
Chimp Pimp
Tar Baby
Coon
Dog Shit
Soul-Glow

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>35% approval rating (and falling)
>le based Gen Z is now hard shifting left, and most are sympathize with Antifa, and going full communist
>Economy getting back into the shitter
>Firing a cabinet member literally every week
>Ones you don't fire are absolute thralls or have been resigning in mass
>alt-right has lost almost every website
>rebel media has last every anchor except based Jew Loomer
>Cantwell Anglin, Spencer, etc, all lost their sites and youtube channels. FBI currently considering pressing charges on them, stating that they planned for violence specifically
>youtube/google/facebook tripling down on censorship, and are now, specifically, targeting right wing content
>Think of any right wing e-celeb and 3/4th of them are actively being censored. Even le /RadicalCentrists/ like Sargon who just lost his Twitter, and almost about to lose his Patreon
>terrorist attacks in Spain and Finland get called "copycat attacks of Charlottesville." (CNN said this unironically)
>Normies are praising Antifa like they are WW2 vets, and are calling for mass censorship from this new nazi moral panic
>Iconoclastic Fury on both sides now unseen since when the Turks took Constantinople
>No Wall
>Debt skyrocketing
>Swamp thicker than ever
>No lock her up
>Islam taking over the west
>No immigration reform
>No tax reform
>no health reform
>no social reform
>no infrastructure reform
>half republicans are now overtly challenging Trump; multiple Republican Governors and Senators asking him to resign, or threatening to Primary him
>most democrats are on record stating that are seeking his impeachment. (something they never said against Bush)
>irreconcilable damage to global credibility (doesn't matter what Sup Forums wants to believe. Polls say 90% of western Europeans hate Trump)
>Losing against China
>Losing against Russia
>Losing against Europe

When will this be finally over, guys?

>runs the white house like a family business/italian mafia
>drops the public log of white house visits, now we can't know who goes there, first time ever
>overly broad and impractical immigration policy instead of a few simple and effective procedures
>showmanship instead of statesmanship

Buckle up buckaroo because he'll serve for both terms!

Jews are pure evil

MAGA

>anti-semitic trump supporter

?????

S H I L L

Antisemitism is justified. Kikes are pure evil. Literally nothing wrong with antisemitism.

>supports trump
>hates jews

I take it you never listen to your idol?

this is now a pro-trump meme thread

>138701307

I got excited.
i thought this was an anti /ptg/ thread.

i love trump

This is now a pro Trump thread. Digits confirm.

KING KIKE BTFO

drumpf is getting savaged on CNN right now with all the lies he spewed in that unhinged rambling "speech"

go back to tumblr you phaggot.
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

Your pic literally has shareblue in the file name.
Consider suicide

more war, more blood sacrifices for the blood god.

trump needs more globalist cock to suck, he's ready for his DPDA scene, he's begging to be raped by generals and jews.

NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS

DONALDO TRUMPO DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK COCKS.

Trump is awesome.

you're just a self-hating faggot that hates strong men.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806150/Ivanka-helped-force-Donald-Trump-aide-Steve-Bannon.html

>"Donald Trump’s controversial aide Steve Bannon was ‘pushed out’ by his daughter Ivanka and her husband because his far-Right views clashed with their Jewish faith, according to Washington sources."

holy fuck lmao he got btfo

John you should have stayed in Hanoi you commie dickskinner. At least you got your flag right

FUCK YOU
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS BEST PERSON EVER AND YOU ARE FILTHY NIGGER

Might as well call it an anti- founding fathers thread

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A WICKED MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY

Hi guys

Im killing myself tonight since Hilldog didn't win. I am also a huge faggot. Please piss all over my dead body

Thanks

Wait until you see who we elect when you pull this shit, OP.

Todays mood youtube.com/watch?v=Kaw7_KjbRYU