Looks like someone does not know the rules

Mark PitcavageVerified account
@egavactip
Senior Research Fellow, Center on Extremism, Anti-Defamation League. Expert on right-wing extremism.

Lets all say hi to Mark. Mark thinks he knows who we are. Lets say Hi to Mark.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/egavactip/status/900207221929365505
youtube.com/watch?v=kEQs3MO4rTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/egavactip/status/900207221929365505

Sup Forums swarming over #PhoenixRally, several threads with many racist or offensive comments (no surprise), like this one (warning: offensive):

I think mark needs A diet. Hi Mark. We know you are here. Lets have some fun.

kek, why did he pick such a retarded post?

Why is he so obese? How can jews hate poor people so much that they eat everything at the buffet and leave nothing for the poor.

THE FOURTH REICH IS RISING FROM PENNSYLVANIA. BEWARE KIKES, THE PURGE IS COMING

hai mark

How long have you been holding on to that one?

Its mine now. I need a bitch while I go down the rabbit hole.

Boy howdy, I wish he'd post some of our better infographics about (((them))). Of course, he works for the ADL. So he's probably a commie or a jew, or both.

>warning offensive
Reddit faggot.

>having the image of the Sup Forums post without the tweet
Huh, it's almost as if you ARE him and you're trying to provoke a reaction out of Sup Forums so you can get victim points.

Na, I just posted his twatter bio.

>Being this fat
>an expert at anything

No.

this will be kek

Masters degree in eating.

Do you really think that beard looks ok, Mark? Do you?

Mule Fritters.
Na, its me.

Mark "Free speech, not on my watch kiddo"

Fuck the ADL

what a neckbeard beta male

>Mark Pitcavage was suspected of murder in 1992

This guy is so fat and ugly I kind of feel bad for him.

PAY

What the fuck is on his forehead?

Looks like a fucking Southpark character

Boogie?

mark this is mum

youre looking a bit round booboo

getting a bit of a spare tire honey

Hello ((Mark)). You will never understand this place until you understand that there actually is no "us" or "we". This is one of the few well known places where human beings can express whatever they want to express. Not without judgement or mockery, but without having artificial controls on them to stop them from saying it in the first place.

Sniper laser, he must continue to say exactly what (((they))) want him to or else.

Wilkommen, meine neue Freund!

If you search for that image on Bing it has a great tag

Hello Mark!

he was probably spoilt for choice lel

fuck you faggot, Sup Forums is one person and his online 'handle' is Sup Forums

Don't underestimate my power level little children

bump

I nominate Mark Pitcavage for the Zyklon challenge.

ahh. one of them there "experts" the msm uses when they need to put some sort of gravitas on a hit piece. "an expert says".

wtf did he do? read some Sup Forums posts for few hours and now he's a fookinng "expert"?

Anti Dieting League

Shut up you fucking faggot, don't let the normies see you talking about the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Turns out Obama really did need to spend $65,000 on pizza and hotdogs for the meeting with ADL.

According to Wikipedia he's some sort of 'expert' on far-right groups and militias. It looks like the only thing he's an expert at is putting in calories.

sup

d-dad?

Well Im doing my part

>@egavactip

Just doing my job sir.

Nigga, now I have to add your black ass.

Aww, he got a boo-boo on his forehead at the gloryhole.

That's not a real huma bean?

Just look at this fucking fat twinkie.

WEW BLUH BLUE

Oh, hi mark.

HAHA! You all fell into my trap. All this evil illegal Nazi imagery and hate speech will be a part of a new investigative report on CNN by the end of this week. Thanks for your contribution, comrades.

lol a race without foreskins hates their jewish masters.

Hi mark. I'm a mulatto brazilian nationalist who supports Trump, civic nationalism, laissez-faire economics, a realist (not interventionist or non-interventionist in principle) foreign policy, decency, two sexes (gender = fake news, sex = biology) and opposition to revolutionary progressive cultural marxist bullshit

And your organization is shit, they call jews like ezra levant and breitbart anti-semitic while shitting on people like laura loomer, michael brown and other right-wing jews, besides covering for leftist pro-palestine faggots who are worse than pol

Pic related is you

And anyone who made any OC who sees it will go full copyright troll on CNN until all archives of the report are removed from the internet.

so...is that the image you posted to twitter? did you just out yourself as a dirty kike? these digits seem to think so.

Oh yeah, you guys have copyright on these pictures you posted of me?

Nope, if you had read his feed you would know that's his post.

You got the palindrome

PRO-PAIN MOTHERFUCKER

youtube.com/watch?v=kEQs3MO4rTc

If you were Mark you would have posted it on twatter.

Fuck off cunt.

thoth posting is best posting. it pleases me to see fellow gnostics.

(((((((((( ))))))))))

This thread has been forwarded to the newsroom and personally to 3 project managers and a few execs. Enjoy.

Support Jewish nationalism! Oppose white nationalism!

The internet: does it exist, and can you say things on it?!? We've got the compelling answers for everyone who has never been there and called a niggerfaggot for forgetting to avoid ending a sentence with a preposition.

looks like he needs to stay off Sup Forums and go take a look at /fit/

Well you fat fuck. Why don't you msg me from your account?

Because you are not Mark.

It doesn’t take a Ph.D. in mathematics to understand that White men + pride + organization = Jews being stuffed into ovens.

can't argue with those numbers

Jews are really important guys. The memory of the Holocaust should dominate every political decision we ever make.

Worst Larp Ever.

I winder how he feels about this image?

Mark you fat fucking faggot
>I'm coming for you

You really think this exact thread was not exactly the plan? You really think we researched this place for years and months, to not wait for the ripest moment to make the biggest splash. The...alt...left has begun to even make our side look bad a bit, especially with the rioting tonight, this thread tossed in the news cycle in a few days will dwarf those events. The best part, is you do not even know how many of our members made the nazi posts in this thread. Remember to tune in! Happy!

Hi, Mark. So you've gone from being a "militia watchdog" to a Sup Forums shitpost watchdog? Does the FBI still pay you guys for this? How do the House and Senate oversight committees feel about BJA funds being used for this kind of "research?" Did you know that, even as a contractor, your logs are subject to FOIA? How many times did you click on /s/ (or /hm/, I won't judge) while working on a government-funded project?

It's as if when Boogie survives diabetes or heart attack and grows old.

Imagine having to sit next to this blob on a plane.

The role of jews really can't be understated in that regard. Its thanks partially to their efforts this country is in this modern mess.

X Marks the spot

He's a monster, a real, true life monster

Those dead cold eyes

These fags are taught how evil the white man is in WW2, yet completely ignore the white man of other countries stopping that shit

are you really surprised they are trying to destroy anything "white"? they have a complex. they actually think they can shame and cuck whites like they do in germany. well, this isnt germany

Fuck you Mark. That's all I came to say.

>our members
Well I know you're a LARPing faggot but I'll screencap this for the fuck of it.

I want a full body photo of this fat fuck

Kevin MacDonald

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me