youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5ffpzW0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=j25oBrf1mwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone shop the refugee simulator on the side

k

Pls someone do this

> farming simulator
PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

hating on germany gets old when you faggots got nothing but three year old pictures of cunts holding refugee signs.

meanwhile the US is burning to the ground with antifa and niggers literally tearing down your historical sites with mainstream media applauding it and doing a 24/7 coverage of Trump and the conspiracy theory of the week

>Nintendo Switch Edition
>controller is obviously PS4

Nice try Kraut.

youtu.be/zJZfuJdycGc

If she hires migrants and pay them low wages (or no wages at all while delivering a container for them to live) she will make a massive profit and score in the top 10. Easily.

b8

here you go, lads

C'mon cunts here's the pic, put it on the side pls

>farming simulator

atleast she plays a game from a german company

Awesome

2slow

Now I wonder why cod ww2 removed swastikas

Remember when german companies meant something though?

Native Germans just need state funded simulator games and they'll never revolt.

Germans love Star Trek too, but not in the "Fuck year Science!" way of us bandwagoners, but the full on mechanics of it all.

I'm planning on studying abroad in Germany in 2 years. Is it a good idea? They offer free tuition which is nice because I'm broke, but you have to stay there for 5 years to work off the cost of tuition via taxes.

depends, what's the broad's name?

Why would anyone want this game though

To play autism simulator. Just no...no

Die Bibeltreuen Christen waren zumindest lustig.

you're not wrong m8

Thanks, cropped version

Is the US still deSPICable?

noice

thanks for the first actual laugh in weeks user.
God damn im gonna frame this picture.

US is done m8, point of no return is long gone

I have no idea, im german, with a lot of german traits like i like to work, i like to be efficent in the jobs i do etc pp.

But why so many of my countrymen like to play farming simulator, truck driving simulator, train simulator etc. i have no fkin clue. like for real ive tried it once and it was the most boring bullshit ever. Like actually working on a field without the gratification.

Truck simulator is fun online with friends we just drive with volvos 140 kmh past larpers going crazy.

kotaku.com/just-angela-merkel-playin-some-farming-simulator-1798326638

>"Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany and Leader of the Free World"

Archive archive.is/ydcZ1

That does sound fun but I doubt id get any of my online friends to play this with me.
All they play is Dota 2 and Crusader Kings 2 and some pubg/csgo/flavour of the month.
Fun fact, 80% of my steam friends are finnish dudes. I dont know how it happen but fins love silly old me.

>b-but at least they're christian
>they actually get paler skin and blue eyes the longer they stay here
>our subhumans are better then your subhumans
>who is this rodriguez anyways?

Or you love silly old fins and you enjoy gamers who actually know how to play

Steam is full of great games like Hearts of Iron IV, Arma 3 and so on but players there are not so much. I atleast got a friendgroup to play those games.

>7 men 13 women

That's a hell of a lot better than Europe's 99:1 male to female refugee ratio.

I do love the almost always drunk and/or depressed dark thoughts having fins.
Juhani is a giant fatass who eats, he says so himself, around 12-15k calories a day. He doesnt work anymore because h got mad dosh out of some legal shit. All he does is being racist, drunk and fat and play games. Love the guy.
Arma 3 is played by quite a big playerbase as far as I know. I rather play pubg tho because its faster and a quicker fix of semi realistic firefights.

Lebos are part and parcel of an Australian society

seriously though, why do germans like to destroy Europe? what is it that they hate so much? you can't blame non-whites because germans have been at this faggotry for a long time (since martin luther). Do they hate other europeans that much?

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5ffpzW0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=j25oBrf1mwo

In arma 3 most servers people don't work as a team. Too much lonewolfing.