What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Has anyone here done hard time? I need serious advice. help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
youtu.be/TmSAQ-lXbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=SBxpeuxUiOA
youtu.be/1pEzp-Bn1Lk?t=146
youtu.be/UlPsAlk-3d4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did you do?

just don't be like this kid

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

>copy pasta
Sage you gullible newfags

I've heard that there's lots of drugs, and that it's really boring.

Also, what did you do?

you gon' get raped

I was sentenced for 8 years for some serious shit (got money to get a really good advocate though and in the end spent only a half time there).
Rape is very common (you either rape or get raped), some guards do it too, fights are just a regular activity. People die weekly. You'd better spend your free time on going into gym or some shit, otherwise you'll be crushed by your new friends.

So why did you try to prank that guy and actually run him over?

Practice whistling. It's possibly the most valuable skill you can have in jail.

youtu.be/TmSAQ-lXbn0

Are you Eric Clanton?

Enjoy getting prolapsed by Tyrone on a daily basis.

>im going to JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>doesn't say why
Fuck you. I hope you get raped by niggers to death.

What was your crime?

He shot a nigger playing loud music outside of a gas station because he was there buying wine for his wife.

Saw this faggot ass LARP thread a week ago.

post crime or gtfo

>i'm going to be sent there for a long time

>implying you paid your bail

Martin Skreli or LARP

YOU EITHER FUCK THEM IN THE ASS OR THEY FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

WHEN YOU FIRST GET IN, LOOK AROUND AND FUCK THE FIRST GUY YOU SEE IN THE ASS

THEY WILL RESPECT U THEN

OP, do you know what prison you are being sent to? i will tell you this: you will not be forcibly raped, but you may be forced into prostitution/extortion. in order to keep yourself a step ahead of those THAT WILL try and force you into that you need to do 3 things: stay with those of your race, trust that anyone "helping you" is setting you up, punch anyone who tries to punk you. you will eventually have to physically fight someone, but once its known that you will fight anyone who fucks with you, your problems will be reduced significantly. no one wants to get sent to the hole, its not worth trying to fuck with someone who will fight back.

TL;DR you wont get raped, but punch anyone who tries to extort you.

THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME

Fake and gay. kys larpfag

because the hacks are always watching, you need a way to communicate without speaking.

also get some way to get money in your trust fund asap.

Don't gamble, don't snitch, don't get in debt to anyone or you will have to pay with your mouth, don't act like the fag you are

Don't double dial and don't stare at anyone in the eyes for too long unless you're willing to fuck or fight them. It's like the gayest summer camp ever with all of the dumbest people you ever met.

stick to your race, if you get bad blood with your race you are fucked

I grooved and losed

Op, I did 13yrs for smuggling marijuana. Thats Federal time. What you did, your past history,and what system (State or fed Make a huge difference here). The fact that you are out on bail suggests you are non-violent and prob white. That means you will be bored in prison, unless you have some type of violent criminal history on your record. So please elaborate, I can tell you all you need to know. Don't worry, you are going to be fine.

DIMMADIMMADIMMADOME DOUG DIMMADOME DIMMADO DO DODIMMA DOMEDIMMADIMMADIMMADOME DOUG DIMMADOME DIMMADO DO DODIMMA DOMEDIMMADIMMADIMMADOME DOUG DIMMADOME DIMMADO DO DODIMMA DOMEDIMMADIMMADIMMADOME DOUG DIMMADOME DIMMADO DO DODIMMA DOMEDIMMADIMMADIMMADOME DOUG DIMMADOME DIMMADO DO DODIMMA DOME

I plotted to kill my boss as a prank and accidentally assaulted him but it was a misunderstanding. I know it sounds bad but it's hard to explain

I have spent time in prison.
AMA

Who raped you, the niggers or the nazis?
Did the mexican rape you too?

It was just a prank bro!

Cool honeypot

Marijuana smuggler here. That sounds like state time. It also sounds like you are full of shit and they are going to see right through it.

If you like using Snickers bars/ramen noodles as money and hiding contraband in your ass, you'll be just fine.

I did the raping, white boi
nah just kidding i didn't get raped because i knew people. much easier to get along when you have an "in".
Worst thing you can do is walk into prison with no friends.

What, they're gonna bust us for having been in prison? fukkin summer

youtu.be/1pEzp-Bn1Lk?t=146

DOUDIMMADOU DIMSDALE DIMMADOME DIMMADOU DIMS DO DOD DIMSDALE DOM DOUDIMMADOU DIMSDALE DIMMADOME DIMMADOU DIMS DO DOD DIMSDALE DOM DOUDIMMADOU DIMSDALE DIMMADOME DIMMADOU DIMS DO DOD DIMSDALE DOM DOUDIMMADOU DIMSDALE DIMMADOME DIMMADOU DIMS DO DOD DIMSDALE DOM DOUDIMMADOU DIMSDALE DIMMADOME DIMMADOU DIMS DO DOD DIMSDALE DOM DOUDIMMADOU DIMSDALE DIMMADOME DIMMADOU DIMS DO DOD DIMSDALE DOME

I make friends with people who hate other races easily. I am more trouble than I'm worth and willing to fight. Would I be okay in prison? If I smuggled like 30 xanax up my ass and some heroin and passed them out on the yard would that buy me some assrape free time or what? How does that work?

>sent for a LONG TIME
> currently out on bail and able top shitpost

sorry m8 but your 1 year in a medium security dormitory isn't hard-time.

No I haven't, but I've watched enough Lockup to be an expert.
What do you need to know?

stop wasting digits on your shitty forced meme

That would get you demoted because giving shit away to make friends is what bitches like you do.

Do you ever feel gay and shameful when you watch that show? Has it ever given you a boner?

>same thread as yesterday with same exact OP
You are a larping faggot.

It's not giving xanax I smuggled up my ass to nazis to make friends it's reveling in white brotherhood. White powder, brother. Only a bitch like you wouldn't share his heroin with his fellow white brothers.

tool

Any aryan warrior that wants to sniff a little heroin has a place at my coffee table brother

>this thread again

This guy posts this bait every single day
If you want to know what prison is like, watch this starting at 25:00 where the two black guys get absolutely rekt on speed/meth fuck knows what else and chimp out completely youtu.be/UlPsAlk-3d4

I bet you were one of the white dudes who were sucking each others dicks and giving each other back rubs ya dip

In case you're serious OP, let me say, there's a difference between prison and jail, if you get less then 10 years for something petty they aren't gonna put you next to a murderer, as long as your prison sentence isn't too bad you're probably gonna be in a cell with someone whose in for tax evasion
Although that might depend on your state

No, no, and no

wtf are you even babbling about? people don't buy drugs from some random newbie in prison
do you just go up to some random stranger on the street and say "yo do u got bro?"
are you fucking retarded?
No. That wouldn't help.
Also, the whole hating races thing is pretty irrelevant to. If you were in an American prison you're undoubtedly going to have to at least be friendly with niggers and spics. Stick to your own kind, but hating other inmates rather than hating the shitty guards is a waste of time

LOL imagine prison in South Africa. Goodbye freedom hello AIDS. Come out looking like that dude in Die Artwood.

buy/do*

I wasn't friends with anyone, I lifted and read. fuck aryans and fuck antifa. all y'all are some stupid motherfuckers

If somebody pulls a joint out of their ass I think it's a little rude to turn it down no?

Everyone knows if you go to prison or even jail you will be raped by niggers, infected with HIV, and have your shoes stolen in a matter of hours.

Depends on the state...a lot.. and also their avail beds. Pray you don't end up in the Air Fed transports. Those private prisons are not livable.

If you're going to smuggle drugs, smuggle them into Asia. That way, if you're caught and sent to prison, it won't even hurt when Bubba Lui rapes you every day and takes your breakfast rice and probably your dinner rice too.

>Die Artwood

I didn't go to prison, I'm just not a fucking retard

This
also this

this guy gets it
Mind your own business and don't interfere with other peoples shit. Knock on doors. Don't talk to C.O's. You have your place, they have theirs, if you step out of your lane with the police (even if you think your being buddy buddy or helping someone else) or the inmates (mind your fucking business and don't whine or snitch or talk any shit about anybody who isnt definitely a punk) you will regret it. Anything you say inprison everyone will know about, to inmates, to guards, oftentimes to counselors...play everything close to the chest and inhibit your emotions. Work on what you can fix by reading and working out, learning skills by working in the special fields learning hvac, fixing cars, farming (depends on the prison). Cut your emotional ties at home. Develop a hustle as a store man or a kitchen hook up. Have somebody cool on the outside you can communicate with on a burner phone cuz your gonna eventually find a phone and need off the books money/wire transfers to other inmate accts. Don't leech your fucking family dry.

Whatever I don't speak Niggerfrikkans

thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

holy shit that guy is a category 3 one man chimpout

You get firing squad in most of Asia for smuggling

>Work on what you can fix by reading and working out

This too desu
Read and work out. It's cliche, but do it. It occupies your time, and it improves your body and mind. Doesn't really matter what you read, but fiction is probably preferable. Escape through literature.

Also this poster alluded to this, but one of the best things you can do is work in the kitchen (serving), or if you're fortunate enough to be in a prison that allows you to get personal gifts then get a lot of food and hook people up with that. Drugs are easy to find -- a chocolate bar is fucking tough. I used to sell food to poor people or people without family all the time.

Sup, Andrew Anglin?