Why are americunts so bad at rioting? Agro aussies would beat the shit the out of antifa

Why are americunts so bad at rioting? Agro aussies would beat the shit the out of antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE
youtube.com/watch?v=4VPD-pq818U
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/darebin-council-decision-on-australia-day-ceremonies/8828198
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/darebin-council-decision-on-australia-day-ceremonies/8828198
youtube.com/watch?v=xH0MrI4JYvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over fggt
what are you waiting for pussy

because last couple times we went 100%, we started some wars

Because Trump Supporters are productive members of society and have something to lose, it's not worth losing your job or being labeled a non believer of the Liberal Religion Cult

White nationalists are going to just start shooting Antifa eventually.

Shit yeh m8, you cunts are pathetic

Just pay us in beers ay

Newsflash: Antifa are bad at rioting everywhere in the entire globe

Because the police here will beat the shit /kill you.

Its easy to riot in Europe when there are no consequences for doing it.

nah there's been plenty of successful antifa shit in australia

imagine being a seppo poof who can't even stand up to a bunch of malnourished transsexual commies

must be suffering

>Europe

Also in addition to being shot by cops and thrown into an entirely nigger prison, I believe Phoenix is a conceal carry place, so can't just smash bottles in their faces like this Aus OP and then call your mates to tie me roo down tonight gonna celebrate. Some of them may be armed even if they are homos

Really hasn't

We should meme them into attacking anzac statues so we can get shit started

If they touched Anzac statues they would be hung, drawn and quatered.

If this cuckhole got that bad that the people defiling them didn't get punished, I'd go postal.

We would win a shooting war in a heartbeat. Martyrs are good for movements too

>nah there's been plenty of successful antifa shit in australia

>citation needed

>citation needed

>nulla: a hardwood club of a type used by the Australian aborigines
i learned something today. Now drink your petrol and fuck off back to the dreamtime before you get btfo by niggers again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

youre a fuckin prison colony mate
youre lads are giant blonde haired bastards with an ass fetish and your women are moderately ugly

no shit you took all the good genes from historical great britain and formed a country of thick convicts

fuck off

It's true, nothing ever happens at their supposed riots, they all yell and screech and that's it.

i fuckin love meeting Aussies when im travelling, really cool dudes

>cites example of the time Australians beat the shit out of seppos

Wait till we get the guns out buddy.

This is just light 4 play for now.

This, the sleeping anglo-australian would go thermonuclear.

>abo cant read
aussies buttmad theyre poor as fuck start shit and end up with one dead and no american faces charges. i like aussies but i guess youre one that doesnt like the bantz

>poor as fuck

>Americans
>riots
>a fucking joke

>The US pay rate was $11.40/week (including allowances, cost of living and lower taxes, this is the equivalent to a civilian income of $69.23/week) for an unmarried American private compared to $3.50/week for an unmarried Australian private, which was equivalent to a civilian income of $18.70/week. Source: Barron's National Business and Financial Weekly, 24 April 1944 and Government of Australia legislation "Pay rates for the 2nd AIF 1939–1945"
Damn son you must have went all out on premium petrol

Anyone would beat the shit out of these american antifa. Like for real. Euro antifa is fucking insane and deadly but those amerifat antifa are ALL bored college kids and late 20s losers with no direction ( or any muscles for that matter).

Around 20 euro football ultras would fucking decimate 100 amerilard antifa...

Petrol's like four times as expensive in straya compared to the us it's fucked

Some aussie was telling me ciggies are 20 US a pack

Also
>kuk
lel

Cunt, you better fix you emu problem first before you talk shit.

>Cckuk

oh shitstrailia how deep the mighty have fallen.

They are. I tell people who are new to smoking or considering it to roll their own instead, a 25g pouch is still about $30.

you're a dumb cunt.

his shirt says "love nulla fuck allah"

it was from the cronulla riots. another slogan was "get the allah out of cronulla". fuckin poof

Terra Nullanus

Quality of life is too high for serious rioting.
Every protest/riot everyone is walking around with expensive smartphones and overpriced beverages.
They'll smash some windows and make a fuss to make themselves feel good, but none of them are really willing to die for a cause when their day to day living conditions are comfortable.

wow you got me. guess ill never recover from being ignorant of slogans and on goings of desert dwelling island peoples. i guess it rhymes if your accent consists of chewing on words. well done

Stopping hiding behind a fake flag you fucking ignorant leaf

Please tell us more.
When do you think this will happen?
Has any one communicated that they will do this?
Please state your nearest city.
As a means of helping you contact other white nationalists please list your social security number.
Thank you fellow white nationalist.

>makes claim of Australian superiority
>posts a single picture of a drunk aussie twig being held back from going after someone

Seems legit

Yeah that is a good point. Our cops are not as trigger happy.

The things I would do to them.

They have shittier meth

Fuck off FBIfag

KEK, you Aussies are as blue-pilled as any other western "country". LGBT parades nearly every week, most of the population is pro-immigration, literal cuckoldry.
Let me show you how to fight the degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE

My name is poz neghole. My social security number is THX 1138. They will be in San Francisco. Dress lightly. Breath through your mouth and swallow frequently.

Are you volunteering?

In non cucked cities we do ok though.

>americans have a very meat rich diet
>nothern europeans still way taller
why is this?

Logged.
We appreciate your information.
13/98

witnessed

H-he's gonna be OK, right?

Not in Berkeley. All Commiefornia memes asside, we have three back-to-back victories under our belts vs. ANTIFA.

> Mayor gives the police "stand down orders" because he thinks ANTIFA can outnumber us (they do) and beat us down (they don't)
> Add to the fact cops don't want to arrest us because we are the side not screaming fuck the police.

See you Sunday.

Dairy and mayonnaise i think. Poles like mayo.

we need to meme this. It would wake up the boomers hard to these commie fucks

:^)

Godspeed

Cigarettes are beyond disgusting.

>Poles like mayo
so do Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=4VPD-pq818U

We're not living in 1939 anymore, are you user?

that guy had AIDS

Died of starvation and dehydration. Cancer treatment is still barbaric.

They are cowards: they will only start to take down statues like they are doing in America after they have imported enough shitskins. When whites are a minority they will systematically put white history down the memory hole. Give them 30-50 years and they will start. They are waiting. Just like they are doing in the USA, and they have only just begun.

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/darebin-council-decision-on-australia-day-ceremonies/8828198

Archive please
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/darebin-council-decision-on-australia-day-ceremonies/8828198

Keep telling yourself that

Austin aliens can't even own fucking airsoft guns m8

Hmm, that's pretty sweet. What are you guys doing against continuing liberal propaganda and brainwashing of the new generation?

What we can, but we are in big trouble. More trouble than I care to admit. The future is dark if we dont fight harder in the cultural sphere.

>lose to birds
>call yourself tough

American "meat" is not a real meat

here, see how kiełbasa looks like in Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=xH0MrI4JYvs

and now check pic rel how does American "Polish" sausage look like

>made with pork, turkey, beef
this is a fucking disgrace and Americans are faithless barbarians

hard times make strong men

This is the situation where you have to fight the fire with fire. I'm sure most Aussies are manly guys at heart who don't give a shit about forced acceptance and multiculturalism, so only thing you can do is make propaganda of your own.
We are at the weird stage of history where Right leaning people are more intelligent and creative than so called progressives. Use that god damn intelligence and try to make others see the world in true light, only thing it takes is making them understand elementary logic and forces behind all of this.

From the look of the girly slap fights I saw on the Charlottesville footage, a couple of junior hockey teams could have cleaned that park out in a big hurry.

Nobody who wanted to fight had any clue how and the rest would have wet themselves and run away.

You faggots love yer guns for a reason.

Cheers bro. Due to demography it is serious so we cant afford to fail.

>We are at the weird stage of history where Right leaning people are more intelligent and creative than so called progressives.

This is the strange thing for me: I am actually left leaning. But I know when a narrative has gone rotten, so rotten that it is irredeemable and I have chosen my side. I will go as far to say that they (the left) are evil. They want nothing less than the destruction of our civilization and they must be stopped at all costs.

> come and fight antifa for us pls

No thanks faggot. We even have them in our country thanks to you. Fix your own problem.

Antifa barely exists in Australia.
Blame those change the date cunts.

Explain yourselves Ausfags.

I'm just browsing the trending hashtag "Captain Cook" on Shitter. They're trying to change the inscription because he didn't "discover" Australia as the Aboriginals were already here. Looks good m8, practically no one is buying this bullshit.

>Melbourne
It's San Francisco with shit weather.

How's tourism there? I'm white and pretty handsome, but king of manlets (179 cm). What's good places to go and get some Aus slags?

Also what are the Prices and where's most interesting nature?

i dunno. we got a bunch of dumb faggots here I guess. I have a lot of faith in Australia and Australians however.

>They're trying to change the inscription because he didn't "discover" Australia as the Aboriginals were already here.

Aboriginals didn't discover Australia either, they killed the natives and then never ventured across the continent.

Australia is probably the best case for reservations since they're all in uninhabitable wastes. Let them stay there. In fact, erect walls to keep them in.

not a part of australia

The fuck???

Depends what you're into, Brisbane is probably the least shit major city, has nice beaches, theme parks and is probably the least pozzed. Good rainforest out there too, and you can scuba dive the Barrier Reef.
If you're into clubbing and degenerate art made by pretentious hipsters Sydney and Melbourne are for you. The other cities are just average small cities without much going. The Blue Mountains are good, can ski in Winter, and a road trip round the country in a 4x4 is worth it.

Prices are high m8, we tax consumer goods, especially booze and petrol, and everything is generally expensive. If you want slags you won't have any problems, we have them like everyone else. Lots of backpackers here and we like you if you aren't a cunt.

>then never ventured across the continent.
Not sure what you mean, Abos were spread across the entire island. We do keep them out bush, but they demand gibs for it anyway. We spend millions keeping little shacks out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere air conditioned, it's a joke.

>this sunday every fucking aussie in the shire get down to north cronulla
>to help support leb and wog bashing day
>bring your mates down and lets show them that this is our beach and their never welcome back

It's your strong German heritage. I mean Schwarzenegger came from there, so ya, I believe it.

Can you do this?

Feelsgood when I live in Cronulla. Shit was wild. I was in my last year of highschool at the time.

Lmfao

Look at all those shitposting grins. This is what I imagine all Aussie posters look like

Thx mate, Brisbane it is then. How much money do you think would a mate need in a week, I'm heavy enough drinker and let's say some light drugs to get the slags going.

Thats Melbourne. Arguably the most cucked place in Australia.
Still dropping nigger cunts.

Nice get.

Whoa

>lose to a couple of atoms. . . . . .
>still feel like you can talk shit on the internet.

great get